I just took 3 heaped scoops of creatine in my shake. Big whey-sized scoops, not the little creatine ones

I just took 3 heaped scoops of creatine in my shake. Big whey-sized scoops, not the little creatine ones.

I felt nauseous within 5 minutes. I tried to stand up and my legs gave in. I hit my head on my desk. Right now I'm sat down, holding a used sock against my forehead because it's bleeding a little.

Did the creatine do this? I thought creatine was pretty innocuous.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin_Awards
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I once took 10,000 IU of vitamin D3 and vomited like crazy for 2 hours and got to go home from work. Good luck OP.

>right now i'm sat down

what, how can you presently be sitting in the past?
unless yer a wizard

Is this incorrect English? I've always used "sat down" to mean "sitting down". Maybe it's a British thing, or maybe it's just me.

>I am justly killed with mine own treachery

you guys made the language so i guess you can fuck with it how you want, including using past tense as present tense even if it is a lil' cheeky

Cheers, you cheeky cunt.

3 heaped scoops as in ~30g per scoop?
If so get your stomach pumped if you enjoy having kidneys

when I started out I once used a protein scoop to weigh out my creatine, not realising that "one scoop" of creatine was different to "one scoop" of protein powder. i was keeled over in the gym in immense pain and had to spend the day in bed screaming. very fun

Some notes on all this from the OED...

The transitive verb to seat meaning “to cause to sit down” is first cited in 1623’s Henry VIII. Seated meaning “sitting down” is an adjective derived from the transitive verb to seat, and whose earliest citation in English is from Scott in 1817.

The simple past and the past participle of the much older verb to sit are both simply sat, and nothing more. Its reflexive and transitive senses, respectively meaning “to seat oneself” and “to cause someone to be seated”, date from time immemorial. Some relevant citations for the “I am sat” sort of sense include:

The Middle English work Cursor Mundi has “þe folk ware satte” [“the folk were sat”].
A 1711 citation that includes “The Court was sat”.
An 1803 citation of “Where‥Hermon and his friend were sate.”

It is interesting to note that the older sate spelling includes several 19th citations, including Thackeray’s Vanity Fair of 1848.

I can in summary find no hint of condemnation in the OED for the use “I am sat”. However, these entries have not been updated since the Second Edition of 1989, and it is possible that more recent hypothetical opprobrium for such things has not yet found its way into being reflected there.

Source: english.stackexchange.com

You should call 111 OP, I'm pretty sure you've just taken a huge overdose. You're probably gonna be fine but it's best to be safe.

>overdosing on creatine
t. Elliot Rodger

>sticky says 5g/day
>common advice is loading 20-30g/day, some recommend splitting into 5g doses
>OP takes 90g at once
Hope you have strong kidneys, plenty of water and have stretched your asshole, you did this to yourself

lmao

Taking too much creatine is dangerous, that shit will deposit into your kidneys, not sure what that will result into, either excruciating pain or kidney stones

I hope this is fictional OP otherwise you are gonna die

I hope you like gains OP.

get ready for kidney and liver damage
you fucked up

"I am sat" is colloquial English for "I am seated", it started in the North and spread down through the midlands.

Vomit that shit up

4 SCOOPS CMON

But why tho.

Why would you do this.

Also there's so much creatine your system can transport and be absorbed by your muscles at any given time. That's why if you do a loading week you split it in fives thru the day.

>I thought creatine was pretty innocuous.

dies

even the presidential dose is just 2 scoops stay safe mate

Natural-selection

Darwin award

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin_Awards

What the fuck. I take 5000 IU every morning with my fish oil and bromalain with 0 adverse effects.