A picture with a hidden message

A picture with a hidden message

This. I never use cardio equipment in a gym, it feels unnatural as shit, i just run outside.

Alfred Hitchcock walking his dog?

me too except when it's cold or raining, this picture is stupid as shit

Powerful

Why is that man dildoing his dog?

This is the equivalent of guys saying lifting is gay, they just get fit from their job.
They won't accept that not all jobs involve physical labor and that guys that lift, do gymnastics, martial arts etc. will beat the shit out of their overall strength, posture, mobility etc.

Only criticism of this picture is a kid playing outside unsupervised. In 2018 that’s a good way to get CPS’d

Lol the road is dangerous, accidents involving pedestrian cyclist with moving vehicles are high.

alan thrall on the left

I can actually see it

>implying he does cardio

Its -5 degrees here right now. It's not really safe to run or bike at night. Bikes are expensive. It rains sometimes. I enjoy meeting people with similar interests in fitness.

FUCK
4 SCOOPS

fuck you
4 scoops

woah deep

4 scoops

Not today cunt. Your faggotry will not harm my brethren

That instead of buying a expensive bike, just go to the gym

Those bikes are free to use, given by the government for public transportation.

I like doing cardio with other people.

woah dam dude big if true

Arent those rental? Like whats the point of the machine next to them?

That's the artist's rendition wishing to charge you money.

really makes you think.

Rowing is king in your living home. I love watching movies on my pj while rowing as its raining.

Woah so deep bro. It's not like some people live where they can't just go cycling for hours at a time without being ran over.

1- a good bike is expensive.
2- some people aren't comfortable running or biking in public.
3- in some shit countries bikes aren't common and riding one in the streets can be dangerous.
4- biking isn't for everyone.

I'd make a funny maymay about how people use spoons, knives and forks when they have perfectly good hands right there, but I'm too lazy.

>people who earn money, decide to pay for a gym membership and spend their spare time exercising in an air-conditioned space equipped with everything you need are stupid lol just go running and climb a tree

I live in queensland so its never cold and rarely rains which is good.

I fucking hate these. I have astma, and 10 out of 12 months a year I can't run outside without my lungs getting fucked.
Besides, if you live in a city, you can't just get on a bike and go as fast you'd like.

qld, me too, but I do run in winter indoors because of asthma

>your tax dollars are subsidising fucking annoying cyclists so there are even more than there already are
Wtf I hate government still

It's carfags who are annoying. Would be a lot better and cooler if everyone in a city traveled by bicycle instead.

this would unironically be great. complete fantasy though

Aye, moving to Brisbane soon. Help a bro out. What's a good gym? Will be living and working in the CBD. I was there for a few weeks in December but couldn't sus it out.

>he doesn't know the health benefits of being outside during bad weather

>tfw supposed to be above 62 degress today
Gonna do sprints outside today lads!

Niggers don't just steal bikes.

>living in a place where you can bike to destinations in a reasonable time period
No thanks. I prefer my detached house and open spaces.

used to go to anytime fitness chermside and it was okay I guess
last time I was there (like...3 years ago) there were only 2 racks but nobody uses em.
one memberships gets you in all of the gyms though

the best cardio is bad weather cardio

Yeah I've thought about Anytime. I wasn't a fan of the one in my town, but might give it a shot.

lol

Yeah I'll just bike 20 miles to and from work yup

>bikes are parked outside of gym
>only people in the gym are the people riding machine cycles/running treadmills therefore they’re clearly the owners of the bicycles
This picture is retarded. But I get what this guy is saying and agree

1 - no + gym bikes are shit anyway
2 - grow some balls
3 - grow some balls
4 - grow some balls

Sounds like shit
>carfags who actually follow the rules and stay in their designated area are more annoying than Lycra-clad bikeniggers who ride on paths and run red lights when it suits them
Wrong.
Fuck cyclists

Yes, it’s better to safely bicycle indoors instead of being outside, risking getting hit by cars, breathing in gas, falling etc.

>grow some balls
>get hit by a truck driver without a license
Yes goyim grow some balls.

Either
>Buy and maintain a bike
>Enjoyment depends on the weather
>Increased danger of being hurt/killed
>Having to wear stupid cycling gear due to law
>Difficulty of cycling depends on the route and distance

or

>Stationary bike that is part of a gym membership
>Always in a warm, air-cooled gym
>No danger of being run over or falling off
>Stationary bike has difficulty settings that work you out harder than a normal bike ever will

Tough choice

>car peasants don't even understand they're the problem

Jesus, that's stupid.
>ib4 "where's my bench press lane?!"

Why is that?

>I never bike or do cardio in the gym but I totally could and they're all the same

>some people aren't comfortable running or biking in public.

MUH SOCIAL ANXIETY

because he said so

The road is for transportation, and is therefore my turf you fucking spandexnigger, take your shit recreational bicycle to a dirt track where it belongs

It's more of a mental thing. You feel more accomplished after finishing a run in shitty weather.

>this sandperson has never experienced snow and ice

>Immunity animal that requires you to do something to take an effect
Begone false pupper of immunity. The true immunity dog protects you unconditionally.

I literally commute by bike and live 15 miles away. Stop being a huge pussy.

>I literally have to live in shitty conditions and convince myself it makes me better somehow

>I don't do cardio in the gym because it's unnatural and stupid
>I use weight machines
Why not buy free weights and skip the gym altogether?

Mentally weak, you're never going to make it.

Walking dogs and riding bikes in real life are better?

I walk my dog, but I try to limit being weak and exhausted out in the real world. If I'm not mugged by a random nigger, then my sexy ass will get jumped and raped for sure.

>3- in some shit countries bikes aren't common and riding one in the streets can be dangerous.

aka the third word
t. third worlder

>third world
>literally bikes are the cheapest transportation around

t. le 56 down syndrome face

t.uncultured yank

you from west virginia by any chance?

Made me chuckle desu

Me too except I dont run outside either.

Was this supposed to be hard?

if there were no cars we wouldn't need separate pathways and traffic lights lol

>Gonna do sprints outside today lads!
Don't forget to REEEEEE an you are sprinting you autist.

>this amerimutt can't handle the white man's natural environment

What gym sticks a treadmill between two spin machines?

>2- some people aren't comfortable running or biking in public.
Is a gym not a public setting?

>4- biking isn't for everyone.
How is this changed by biking at the gym?

I swim in the local river. I'm not paying to use a gym pool

Fuck you
4 SCOOPS

my nephew has bad allergies and gets itchy, he ends up scratching and tearing his leg open and they look like cigarette burns. The fucking school coerced my nephew and nieces into saying they're abused (they're in elementary school) and sent CPS to their house. Luckily my sister takes great care of her house and kids, but it's been non-stop harassment by these dick heads while other kids that really need the help are deprived of this necessary interference. I'm less upset about them harassing my sister and more so that there are legitimate kids that need help and they're wasting their efforts here looking for a problem, and the fact the school basically made the kids say they get hit and beat at home. I told her to switch schools but the school district is one of the best in the tri-state area. rant over, just needed to let that out.

Carfags
>create pollution
>for lazy, sedentary subhumans
>kill thousands a year
>expensive
Bikebois
>zero pollution
>improve stamina, endurance and strength
>create massive, joocy thighs
>fraction of what a gasoline powered steel death trap costs

>Carfags
Go faster
>Bike Niggers
Lmao

>buy free weights

if they're free why would you need to buy them?

More like they're consciously aware how much of a pain in the arse they are to motorists. Unless you paid rego for that kids toy then get off the roads you latte sipping soy boy fucks.

DELET THIS

>Bikefags
>can't carry your weekly food home from the groceries
>can't take your date out

>hidden message
The author is retarded? Biking is nice when you're in the countryside, but sure as fuck won't be if you do it in a big city. Why would I want to soak smog, have to stop every three seconds, roast/freeze/get drenched depending on the season, risk getting into an accident, etc. when I could just use the gym membership I pay for anyway and exercise in ideal conditions?

stfu OP

i do rowing for my warm up
please show me where i can park my fucking canoe

I wish I could do my 40 km daily commute on a bike

The only one that doesn't ask you to do some weird shit is the cat. And he's legit effective.

I can't get hit by Atlanta's retarded fucking drivers in the gym.
Well, I'm a lot less likely to be hit in the gym. Wouldn't put it past them.

IT'S FAT SKEETER

Groceries aren't that heavy. If your town isn't too hilly, it shouldn't be too hard to haul them.

Oh and you know most of us own cars, too, right?

I use the treadmill for farmers walks.

I'm up to 105s with 45#s. I've been wondering what the point of diminishing returns is though.

>he never experienced running in the sand and under the blazing sun

Lmao at you poverty ridden fucks

>animefag """""""humor"""""""

omg the artist is so smart

>Grow some balls

I bet you live in the Mid West US, right?

Carfags
> using a 1t steel colossus to buy a pack of cigarettes
>dies after two weeks of painful chemotherapie
Bikefags
>saves money for cigarettes and gas
>lives long and prosper

yeah man just run outside when it is snowing or when its 120 degrees.

You stupid fuck, not everyone lives somewhere that they can just run outside all the damn time.