Are you happy? What's preventing your happiness?

Are you happy? What's preventing your happiness?

No, these dubs are preventing it.

I am not and I will never be. Life consists on some good moments with a lot of empty time in between. The more good moments you have and the better you get at waiting for them, the better you are.

You may think you are happy but you are not, you are just hopeful because you think that some day you will trascend and find pure bliss. A happy life doesn't exist. Humans are poorly designed.

My life has amounted to pretty much nothing so far, but I'm not sad thankfully. Sometimes random little things make me happy to be alive even though they aren't really significant in any regard. That's something I can be thankful for, but if I don't get my shit together I can imagine being bitter and sad when I'm older.

I just feel like things will "work out" (even though they probably won't realistically) since I'm so young

the fact that I've wasted the best years of my life

>21
>5ft 8"
>Weak
>Had to leave gym because of no money after buying Christmas presents
>Was making progress
>Just rejoined
>All progress lost
>Feel pathetic

>Had to leave gym because of no money after buying Christmas presents
W...w. why ?

I had two women fighting over me for long term commitment and I picked the wrong one.

Very unhappy. My weight is preventing my happiness, I'm taking steps now to correct that but it is going to be a long road ahead, I've been a fat pig for a long time.

My computer/internet addiction has been making me miserable for the last 10 years. I swear those are the last days, I'm throwing out my PC and calling my ISP to cut the internet off. Whenever I'm in a public setting or a library I use the computer to do what I need and I'm done. When I use it at home I use it in the most retarded ways including 5 hour fapping sessions.

I don't want to type up the story of my life but my brain isn't capable of experiencing happiness. I'm not talking about 2018 or 2017 or 2016. It goes all the way back. I have never felt good.

no gf :^(

I was doing abs in a empty gym studio and there was nobody there except fur me and this super cute girl. I was doing reverse crunches and the mat made a farting sound and the girl left shortly after. This is why I'm unappy and probably never going to the gym at that time ever again

hey man atleast you rejoined, right? and now you probably know your body better than you did the first time you went into the gym.

working for a summer camp in august and the payments came around the same time

no

my existence on this earth

As long as I don't feel like killing myself I'm ok-ish.

Perpetual loneliness and anxiety suck. It's my fault for shutting myself off from the world though.

If that cute girl had of liked you you wouldnt have gotten these dubs. Life has a way of working itself out user

No, I want to bang new and hotter girls.

What's preventing me is I just will NOT clean my room and buy like $100 of better clothes. Why. Why don't I just get my FUCKING shit together

You have to be 18 to post here, kid.

>will never be Dolph Lundgren
>why even live

No

Need White ethnostate NOW

No

Lmao no one its no ones fault but my own

>insomnia
>tired all the time
>shit job
>lonely

I used to think like you

Just wait until the feeling of realizing all pleasure is meaningless and fleeting t b h

I can't find a decent job to move to from my current shit job. It's getting increasingly hard to see a decent future where I make a family and become part of the upper class.

These digits say the Ethnostate will soon be ours

This

Considering that I was about to attempt suicide 1.5 years ago, and now I'm on the other side of the planet getting Veeky Forums and learning about life, yeah, I've been worse.

It's not all flowers and cake all the time, but it's been a good while since I last thought of killing myself.

let me save your post with mine user, 14/88

unproductive, lazy, passive aggressive soyboys around me

>not making fun of me for missing it by 24 posts on a low-traffic board
You are truly my brother

this

sort of happy, I just want a large white family at this point, that will truly make me happy.

>6 years ago
>meet girl
>hit it off
>fall in love
>date for 2 years
>she changes into a fatty with a strong victim complex
>break up with her 3.5 years ago over phone
>always felt guilty cause I never told her why, or revealed I was having issues with the relationship
>no contact until 2 months ago
>catch up
>shes dating some other guy for 2 years
>week later they get engaged
>no contact until this morning
>she says she broke off the engagement
>doesn't want to be alone today
>no idea what to do

I know exactly what I would say and do if it was any girl OTHER than my ex, but I've been single since I broke up with her and haven't gotten laid in 1.5 years. Am I desperate enough to go see my now obese ex girlfriend? Do I still care about her, or is it the guilt tripping me up?

Sort of.
Probably my chase for happiness and feeling like a failure if im not happy.

i am 26, have a decent girlfriend, have some money on my bank account 16k€, unemployed (until june then school starts for 4 months) and the worst thing is - i don't have much friends.

i have so much time and only few friends. to be honest - i have ONE friend. this sucks so fucking much. Working out is my only hobby right now.

>Are you happy?
Mostly, yes, I am.
>What's preventing your happiness?
I broke my back skiing, so I can't
>work out
>work
>sex
for at least 2 more weeks, which is quite annoying. So I'm on Veeky Forums and do shitpost.
Eh, could be worse.

More hopeful than happy.
No sense of belonging anywhere. I want a tribe (workplace, community).

>Are you happy?
I used to not be happy for a long time. But now things are starting to go well.
>lifts going up
>can run 10km rather easily
>doing well at my job
>met a girl this year and for the first time ever I had a date for Valentine's day

I was a 24yo kv until this year. We're all gonna make.

everything.

I know the pussy is tempting user, but don’t do it. You’ll seriously regret it.

People care too much about being happy. Just keeping improving yourself. I just watched a video of rich piana and he said you can always do more. I will never forget that

Do not do.

Do not do.

Do not do.

Do not do.

I just turned 23 years old and I see some people around me and they seem so far ahead sometimes it is a bit depressing. Some have masters degree while Im just getting into my first year of college later this year, they have their own place and car while Im living with my parents and just started getting my license. I see them hang with their girlfriends on valentine's day or with their large circle of friends while I fucked up my last relationships and just have a few bros.

Still I'd say I am doing alright. I see what need solving in my life and anyday I work at it seriously I feel good about it and my life in general.

We're all gonna make it

No

I'm lonely as fuck, my lifes going great. I just need someone to share it with...

Life's not about being happy.

That's like one million and one red flags.

Run as far as you can and cut all contact my dude. Your life will become fucking miserable if you respond to her

I'm pretty happy, yeah. And even if I wasn't, that'd be ok because suffering is normal and I'm doing enough with my life to make any suffering worth the reward.

I'm just tired. I've been in and out of school for years and I've been working at my shit job for almost 7 years now. I just feel stuck. I don't have any friends and I don't do much on my days off. The only fun things I do is lift. I've never had sex or a gf, so the loneliness can get to me. I'm also pretty ugly and very insecure about it. Even if I lift and get big, I'll still be ugly because of my shit genetics. I'm also dumb. I think I have a learning disability because it takes me longer to read and understand certain things, even if its just simple shit. I also come from a fucked up family so it makes it harder for me to get a gf and make friends.

I'm trying to stay positive and I'm trying to get back into asking God for guidance but idk, man. Life has fucked me so much that its just getting harder and harder to keep trying.

We're gonna make it. Don't give up hope. There are hundreds of good white girls out there who are secretly tired of the empty, degenerate lifestyle that the current system offers

Unironically yes.
>have a greater purpose
>getting Veeky Forums
>working on getting a gf
>going to church more
>starting a business
Started late (at 27) but on my way to making it

My value is determinated how I am
>earn shit
>has nothing to offer others
>has no power to change anything
That's me.