Thoughts on Huel?

Thoughts on Huel?

Considering picking some up as a way to quickly throw in an extra meal/calories.

It contains no soy user.

Huel has no soy in it though.

Fucking soyboy

that you know of

1. The label clearly states no soy
2. They advertise specifically use "no soy" as part of their advertising

flaxseed oil no thx

Would be much cheaper to blend oats, milk and a handful of flax and sunflower seed. If you can't spend 30 seconds doing this you're beyond useless

look at the ingrdients and they're awful. Prety much soylent green territory.
Grab some unflavored whey protein concentrate(concentrate has more health benefits compared to isolate which is more of a supplement than a food) . If you need some extra carbs keep some honey around,

yeah but who knows whats really in it? the whole thing could be soy and estrogen powder

>more health benefits
Explain how large amounts of cholesterol are a benefit

Food standards agency will routinely test the stuff and they would have been shut down for illegally describing their product.

Honestly you're paranoid.

it's not that far fetched to think that those are run almost entirely by hard left feminists who want to emasculate men by introducing as much soy and estrogenic substances into the environment as possible

It's very far fetched user.

Cringes in atherosclerosis

Dietary cholesterol is not bad for you.

>flax and sunflower seed
>much cheaper

you'd just be paying that money back on the gyno surgery.

why Veeky Forums? go shit up some other board like /tv/.

just spend an hour on sunday to meal prep extra stuff for the entire week. no reason to gulp down shit that we will probably be forced to eat in 30 years from now (when meat gets banned and fish from all oceans are too polluted)

It contributes about 50% of your serum levels. Many whey concentrates have more cholesterol than a couple eggs. I don't want a protein+cholesterol powder, just protein. Explain to me again the benefits of whey conc?

It's not bad..100 grams is like 400kcal...it's good with a shot of pure maple syrup in it...how I've been doing my on the go breakfast.

Who knows what's in anything? Secret food police could be breaking into your vegetable patch and injecting your carrots with estrogen.

If they lie on the label they will be shut down. Stop being paranoid.

>Explain to me again the benefits of whey conc?
more micronutrients