Why my belly thick

I dont have alot of fat. Abs are slightly visible under very thin fat layer.
But my belly sticks out as a whole. What is this?

because you still have subcutaneous fat

Visceral fat around organs (under ab muscles)

Mr. Lincoln why did you free the slaves?

Shit. I can't cut now tho. Just started after 1 year injury. I lost 60% of strength already.

Would get skinny as fuck and lose even more strength if i cut now.
Thoughts?

Kek. I like helping humanity. ;)

We have to remember them for their net effect on society

do keto or try fasting

you actually have more fat than you think, i also have shitty genetics for fat placement, most of my fat goes to my ass and belly, i'm at about 11%bf,
ins popping on my shoulders and chest, even on my triceps, but i can't see all my abs because i still have a lot of fat there.
if you can't see the muscle striation on your shoulders and triceps when flexing you're not lean enough

I started again recently after nearly 2 years off shortly after reaching 1/2/3/4 pl8. I was down ~50% on everything and after 2 months I'm about 90% of where I used to be, whilst on a 500kcal/week cut.

Muscle memory is great, don't be afraid to cut. I can't wait to bulk, but I can't justify getting fatter haha.

Thanks guys.

Ill go on small deficit and keep working out then. See how it goes

Very encouraging to hear those numbers, thanks user, I'm on my first cut

Khabib?

No

APT?

Can i assume 90% is regained max weights. While volume you are able to handle is stil significantly lower then before?

Look into recomposition user. If you took a year off weight training it should work out for you :)

Why are you self-conscious? You look good. Don't let Veeky Forums give you body dysmorphia.

Eugh. Fuck off back to your containment board, /pol/, or better yet: Fuck off back to Le_Donald. Insecure piece of racist, inbred trash.

Try some stomach vacuums,it'll probably do a big difference bre

Dude i thibk that was literally a joke about how he has a Lincoln beard.

...Which was also question about why he released the slaves. There is more minorities on Veeky Forums than any other board, I'd wager, and these Stormweenies are literally forcing race in to every thread, it's pathetic. I think all race-related 'discussion' should be cordoned off in /pol/ to quarantine these idiots from spreading their toxic, nazi-fetishistic dogma and shitting up the other boards.

Fix your shit posture

Because I strive for greatness. I don't settle with mediocrity.
I noticed I don't really gained fat, still my belly sticks out alot more then before

Pic was me before i stopped

/pol/ is actually the most diverse board on this site

I woud watch my diet rigorously in order to make it healthier. I mean, yes you could probably loose strength but reducing the impact to a minimum.

Style tip: your beard looks too Amish. Trim it until it is even

Shut the fuck up you insecure manchild. Learn to take a joke

You are literally the other side of the /pol/ coin of faggotry and you should feel bad

>Kek. I like helping humanity. ;)

You destroyed our society by not deporting those nogs back to Africa you fucking neckbeard.

Also, you are still fat, keep doing what you are doing (while decreasing food consumption) and you will get there bro.

/pol/ belongs here. Subhuman cuckolds like you however, do not. It is you who must return to where you came.

>hahaha she thinks racists are from reddit

retard do you have any idea where you are?

>stormweenie

spotted the buzzword. gtfo shill trash

I have the same issue. What are the best abb exercises to combat flabby tum and love handles?
I realize that you can't spot reduce fat but I know that having better developed core muscles makes you look better even at the same fat %.
I'm still crushing PRs and don't want to cut yet.

check posture, maybe you're in APT and don't know. Squeeze your ass tight and contract your abs, see what happens.

I have the same problem except for the muscle mass of course.

The explanation that it's the fat around your internal organs seems the bestt one. I'm inclined to try fasting but still not sure.

fuck off nigger
t. nonwhite

Probably answered already but I'd guess you have visceral fat hiding in there. Also if I might add a personal opinion, you would look better if you shaved.

Look at those replies, you really rustled some /pol/tard jimmies there. Stay mad, faggots

I'm white.

I hope you and your family die in a fire.

>I hope you and your family die in a fire.
You and your family are so dark you look like you survived a fire, you swarthy pavement ape.

Thanks brah. What is APT tho

Unironically both of these

Fuck these edgy Drumpf lovers and fuck their cheeto in chief

Why so triggered,friend??

t. /leftypol/ mutt

>t. pic related
You are saying you are a /leftypol/ mutt?
>l2greentext

Not even that guy, but I think it has been stated why. I'm sick of every board being filled with racist trash. I have had to dodge around the sewage on this site for a decade now, but the proliferation of ignorance on every board is unbearable. I don't want to have to see this shit when I'm just trying to get fitness advice.

>cheeto

i see tumblr and fat landwhales from reddit are brigading Veeky Forums again

racists btfo

Have some more cringe
>this is what stormniggers actually believe

>implying tumblrinas would call you fat autists out for what you are
kek whatever you say, neckbeard

i honestly can't tell if this is a troll post or if you're really this retarded

>I have had to dodge around the sewage on this site for a decade now

if you've really been "dodging...the sewage on this site..for a decade now," then you aren't "dodging" anything, you're simply using the site. no one "dodges" undesirable content for over a decade, they just switch sites.

>have to see this shit when I'm just trying to get fitness advice.

first off, you don't "have" to see any of it. close your eyes, turn off you're computer, go outside, read a (((nytimes bestseller))) book, or go see a (((hollywood))) movie. you won't see any pesky "racist" "trash," "sewage" or "ignorance" there.

want to know how we all know you're some retard from reddit/tumblr/etc? you're literally on a website whose express purpose is to have free speech unlike 99.9999999% of other websites where everything is locked down and heavily censored and moderated, and then you're complaining about not enough moderation and censorship on said website. GO TO A DIFFERENT WEBSITE.

Same problem here, went to several doctors. tl;dr: It's either bloat or visceral fat.

Veeky Forums is, as usual, completely useless.

who are you quoting

>guy makes a meme comment
>hypersensitive numale gets triggered

Fuck off back to Tumblr

what is this post even trying to imply? that tumblrinas WOULDN'T "call you fat autists out for what you are"?

of course they would! that's all they do, that's all they live for is to come on Veeky Forums and call everyone a "neckbeard," an "alt-righter," a "stormweenie" a "virgin", [insert buzzwords ad nauseum]. that's literally their entire purpose in life. and you're implying they wouldn't do exactly what they always do?

>muh racists on my image board
>here let me just reply to them and shit up the board even more
top lad

>Getting this assblasted about an Abraham Lincoln comment

Shouldn't you be fluffing your wife's bull?

>Hello fellow Veeky Forums users! I agree that all this problemati-- err...racist trash on this site is unbearable! I, too, have been trying to avoid reading mean things on Veeky Forums for over 10 years. I'm just an innocent internet user trying to Fitness Advice on popular web forum Veeky Forums but there is so much "shit" and "sewage" on here, it's unbearable. We need to shit it dow-...pass some common sense internet control legislation so we can clean this place up!

>has used Veeky Forums for 10 years
>is upset about racist comments

uwotm8?

I don't want it moderated. I just you fucks to go away. And guess what- I've never, not once, been on reddit- imagine that! I'm not so mentally soft that I can't engage in content I enjoy while brushing aside the trash- such as yourself. This website has always housed socially undesirable elements, but at least it was usually thread contained. I didn't care when there was endless racist trash on /pol/- it's inherent to the subject of the board. It has nothing at all to do with Veeky Forums

>tumblrinas would call you "autists" "fat" "niggers" ect
I think you lads are just utterly in denial about how much people dislike you brigading your political views in places it doesn't belong. You have a containment board where you can discuss politics all you like, and yet here you are shitting up Veeky Forums with your completely irrelevant and unwanted rhetoric.

THIS is WHY we hate you. Keep to your own boards instead of being the furries of today.

>all of this because of a little joke
stupid tumblr niggers ruins another thread

It's pathetic and hilarious how much you fucks wanna pass off anything you don't like as a shill. My dude does this irl too- you fucks converted him and now he's some kekistan faggot as well- my life's longest friend. Even with me in his face, he still insists any posts contradicting him is some fucking conspiracy.

Again, no legislation, just get off my fucking board, go back to /pol/

>we
back to /v/

>socially undesirable

wtf does that even mean? undesirable to whom? in what society? this is Veeky Forums, not a PTA meeting

d-daddy

Imagine being this retarded that you see politics and "racism" in everything there every is

@44780992
thx 4 the (you)

Are you daft or do you suffer from a lack of reading comprehension? That's the point- this whole site filled with it, and that's totally fine. But each board is about a specific thing. Like- what does this have to do with this dude having anterior pelvic tilt (which is the problem) I see it when people say nigger over and over on every post, yeah, I mean, jesus fuck man. I'm not offended so much by people being hateful as people interrupting my mirin' with some bullshit ideology.

nigger

>irl
>posts
huh?

also this is pretty obvious "trying to fit in language" that betrays your shill status:
>my dude
>you fucks
>my fucking board
>go back to /pol/
>kekistan faggot

you use "cuss words" to appear like a normal Veeky Forums user, but again, your intent is clear: moderate and censor Veeky Forums just like the rest of the internet. it's so obvious.

how the fuck are you gonna make people "get off my fucking board" if not moderation/censorship?

Just go back to /pol/ faggot, like I said a goddamn dozen times.

stop posting

>interrupting my mirin'

who interrupted anything? just go look at hot dudes (if that's what you're referring to), or post pictures of yourself in a cbt. who's stopping you? i don't understand the problem. no one's stopping you from "mirin." go do it. you're choosing to stop here and debate and focus on "problematic" posts. it's like "cyber bullying," you're choosing to engage in it. if it bothers you, just stop engaging in it.

Free speech is fine and dandy, but you /pol/fags really are the biggest cancer on all boards these days. You're not in touch with reality. You always complain about the Jews destroying the west with no real proof or base in the real world. You deny the Holocaust because of shit like the uncertain number of casualties which is still a debated topic that people still do research in, a few pics with dead people caused by syphilis, and because of muh' jews brainwash. You never mention the actual piles upon piles of evidence proving it happened. Proving there's no point arguing with you. You basically reiterate what Hitler said, which is propaganda. You obsess about race all the time even though we all know you're bottom of the barrel scum with no real accomplishments in your lives, so there is nothing superior about you anyway. You don't listen to anything but what you want to hear, which is basically that it's jews and blacks fault that you have it hard, and you're better than everyone else. You always use logical fallacies. Your sources are shit. Your arguments are shit. Nobody likes you, go back to your containment board.

>Falling for obvious bait
Newfags get off my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>guy makes a little joke
>isnt even talking about politics
>HUR GO BACK TO /POL/ ME NO LIKE
the absolute state of this guy

you have to relax your sphincter

> I'm sick of every board being filled with racist trash
Then leave
>for a decade now
You haven't been here for a decade
>but the proliferation of ignorance
You're the one proliferating ignorance and indignation when nobody cares, this isnt your blog faggot
>I don't want to have to see this shit
Then leave. That's your answer you tree swinging jungle bungler moon cricket.

>Free speech is fine and dandy
Clearly not you asspained faggot, rest of the post discarded

this is the only post in this thread with the words jew, hitler, west, propaganda, holocaust, race
maybe you should go back to /pol/

I'm 30, def been here for a decade. Irrelevant though, to the current state of this trash heap. I used to love this trash heap, it was fun to visit. It was like a junkyard- now it's like biowaste.

>Free speech is fine and dandy, but

stopped reading right there.

then leave you autistic monkey
get a job or kill yourself

honestly (not joking here), just go to /r/bodybuilding

it will suit you much better. it's more organized, you don't have to worry about racism and it's heavily moderated. i don't see why you're even here if the quality of banter/speech bothers you so much.

I own a business. Stay salty.

then work you dumbass stop getting triggered at little jokes its the middle of the week

You're probably right.

This is the thing- if we're discussing race and how it impacts life and society- fine, I expect this kind of rhetoric and even am honestly open to all sides, it really is just it always being out of context.

Totally valid and accurate.

>stay salty

i don't think you understand what that word means. you're the only person ITT who is exhibiting any characteristics of being "salty."

youre literally triggered at a small joke while saying youre 30 years old
grow some balls or leave
nobody was discussing anything

>been here a decade
>blogging in reddit format
Sure monkey, go flap your lips at the welfare office clerk nobody here fucking cares. Ooga booga bongo bongo

>Thoughts?
I would guess that curing your pre-diabetes and cucked to shit hormonal profile is probably more important you fucking retard.

If you think it's just that statement and not the cumulative effect of this shit being all over the place, you obviously missed the point.

Try harder.

keep /pol/ memes in /pol/

keep them out from shittying up my board

Really? Did you read this thread?
Here's a post about how black people should remain slaves and here And here's the classic jew-controlled media narrative that you faggots always want to talk about. Look at all those brackets, so subtle! I don't really give a shit that people call each other niggers all the time or makes racist jokes. But man is the whole jew conspiracy dogma getting annoying.

i didnt miss shit, youre sperging out like some faggot over nothing
kill yourself or go get triggered at /pol/ since you love them so much you stupid monkey

>i dont mind racists jokes
>gets triggered over a racist joke
lmao just stop youre autistic

only insecure idiot teenagers still think racism is funny and edgy.
I'm not directly triggered by the racism, homophobia nor sexism on these boards.
I'm triggered by the amount of immature shitkids.

The irony is too strong, you basically just proved the post to be true with those replies

>my board

it's not yours, bro, unles you are hiroshimoot

>i'll just say they proved me right and i win