I need help Veeky Forums, I'm allergic to my own sweat

I need help Veeky Forums, I'm allergic to my own sweat.

I really don't know what I did to deserve this, or where I should even post this, but I'm at my rope's end. Every time I workout, and sweat, in the gym or otherwise, I become uncontrollably itchy, it feels like I'm immediately struck by poison ivy, and it doesn't go away unless I take a shower and wash the oils off, or stop exercising and scratch it, vigorously. This all started happening 4 months ago, I didn't make any lifestyle changes at that point whatsoever, it just came out of the blue one day on a jog to the gym.

I forced myself for two months to power through it, thinking it'd go away, thinking I could just change my diet or avoid certain soaps/detergents, but it hasn't gone away. Every damn time I sweat and my pores open up I become uncontrollably itchy. I really don't want to have to see a doctor, but I will if I have to.

I haven't been to the gym in months, and dread even going outside now, I feel like I've been cursed. Please help me Veeky Forums, please tell me someone knows what I'm going through and has found a solution, I've lost all will to continue living.

Don't worry user, with this curse you will become stronger to the point of not breaking a sweat.

>suffer from a completely abnormal but extremely specific symptom
>lel not been to doctor yet!
You could have a fucking brain tumor you dumb shit go to a doctor.

I've done lots of research on it, there's nothing out there with a solution to the problem, people who have had it are just forced to live with it.

What can the doctor do other than fuck with my brain or prescribe me pills?

>I have a high metabolism thats why I cant get fit webmb says so!
This is literally you

try baby soap that contains lanoline

had this. Pretty sure its either tied to either an allergy or dry air.

Get some plants and water them to keep humidity up in your apartment

This happens to me too op, but more mildly. Usually my torso and chest will get a bit itchy but it goes away a little halfway through. I just have sensitive skin. I'm assuming your a pasty white cumskin too?

Yes

I have this when I run for the first time outside during the summer. I goes away after a while for me. I've never experienced it while lifting.

Maybe you should consult a doctor, and take note of everything you eat, wear and wash yourself with before it occurs. It might be an allergic reaction to clothes.

also: havent actually had issues with it for a while. kinda forgot about it until i read this. It kinda just went away about a year back and i havent had issues since.

Use product for sensitive skin. Laundry detergent etc. Actually goats millk soap is good too. And always wear clean shirts. You're not allergic to sweat we just have pathetic white Boi skin unlike my wife's black bull

I feel like a diseased maggot, doomed to walk this earth like a little bitch.

Think about it this way, if the worst thing about your body is that it gets a little itchy then you're still better then most slobs. Actually do you have red blotches on your chest or anything? I did, it was fungal and I got a cream

Had the same problem.

For me it started whenever I would do more intense cardio (like running) to warm up at the gym. I wouldn't sweat for the first 5-7 minutes but everything was itchy as fuck. Especially patches of dry skin.

The more I exercised, the faster I started sweating and the itchyness went away.

Try easing into the warm up/ workout.

Also going to a sauna helps with sweating sooner. And I was never itchy in there

You may be just too hot. Wear less layers or turn off heating.

It's the sweat itself that makes me itch.

bump

OP, I have the same issue. Went to a general practitioner for it and it’s an activity-induced urticaria. I also can’t go into saltwater without breaking out in that poison ivy itch you’re talking about. Just like yours, it’s onset was pretty sudden, and i’m in my early 20s.

You can treat it with Zyrtec and by keeping your stress levels low. Also, work out in cold rooms whenever possible. I still breakout from sweating from time to time, but the symptoms have lessened by me powering through it. My skin is less sensitive to the sweat because of how often it’s onslaughted by it. Alternatively, you can see a dermatologist and they can prescribe you an anti-inflammatory to take on an as-needed basis

You can try an over the counter antihistamine for a few days and see if that helps. Don't be scared of your doctor bro just ask him

Go to a fucking doctor you moron

I think it's best if we don't reproduce.

I've actually been doing research on this subject, and it seems to follow after a long period of hypoallergenic eating (clean foods). The body that had built up a tolerance to high levels of saturated fat and chemicals will no longer be able to tolerate these types of foods, and one must be forced, for the sake of his sanity, to return to a hypoallergic diet for the symptoms to be alleviated.

La creatura...

And no, you're not white.

It’s not an allergy you fucking retard your pores are clogged for some reason wash better and use lotion it’s that simple happened to me before