Whats the most retarded shit you ever heard?

whats the most retarded shit you ever heard?
>a teacher
>fat female
>was puting ginger on her water
>"why?"
>"because it has protein that make you loose fat"

bump

>"my thread was so uninteresting no one responded in 2 hours"
>"better bump it back to the top, that'll fix it"

Rude

>the medicine I'm on makes me gain weight

Oh that sucks, you should eat less and cleaner than you did so you don't gain anymore

>that wouldn't work user, you clearly don't understand how calories work

This is an actual conversation

>fat coworker
>"I don't read nutrition labels because they make me sad"

That's actually pathetic

What do these people think calories are

Creatine and protein are literally steroids.FOR 5 FUCKING YEARS I KEEP MEETING PEOPLE WHO ALL KNOW A GUY WHO STARTED CREATINE,GOT HUGE AS FUCK AND THEN STOPPED AND HE GOT SMALL.Also it's bad for your liver apparently (??)

I too have a fat coworker. Yesterday I injured myself at the gym and was telling her about it and she goes yeah I'm too clumsy for the gym so I'd prefer to stay like this (is morbidly obese)

>Creatine and protein are literally steroids
t. brainlet

i think he means that people lie when they are in steroids telling to dumb people that they are on creatine
and dumb people belive them and think creatin is like steroids

Makes you bold too. I would fuck with it desu

>you use whey? That shit is probably going to be found out to cause cancer in a few years
>literally coming from a smoker

>helping friend move out of his apartment
>me 6'2 220lbs been lifting for 2 years
>him 5'5 135 never even attempted to improve his body
>lifting a couch down the stairs
>we drop it in font of the uhaul and he is out of breath and tired, says to hold on a minute
>lift up one end of the couch, pull it up and into the truck myself
>"Stop showing off dude, I know that was really heavy. It's pathetic to show off like that."
>couch couldn't have weighed more than 200lbs.

Strengthmogging some twinks is the best feel there is.

Ginger does something, right?

>The Personal Trainer at my gym said to only use whey if you use a powder at all.

My brother's gf had cancer 10 years ago and after she got cured she got into hambeast mode supposedly because of corticosteroids. She stayed an ugly hambeast for years until she got a gastric bypass, and I always wondered why didn't she just eat less, but she and my brother always told me it was because of the corticosteroids.
Is it possible to get your metabolism or whatever drastically altered by a medication or a glandular problem? Or was it just her being a lazy slob piece of shit that refused to stick to a diet? She's an ignorant about nutrition though, I remember she used to go see a nutritionist at the time, I don't think she knows about basic nutrition's concepts like calories, macros, micros, etc.

>"because it has protein that make you loose fat"
based
/ourbraphog/
100% true that a high protein diet increases protein synthesis rates and consequently also increases lipolysis
get absolutely fucked you soyboy

dude watch out with that protein you might damage your kidneys

fucking idiot enjoy your kidney stones with your 1lb of protein every day dumbass
meanwhile vegetarians like me will be living long healthy lives

You know there is no proof that vegetarians live longer than omnivores who eat in moderation right?

i wouldnt completely blame people with actual hormonal imbalances but honestly if your diet and exercise are on point it's impossible to get fat. it may be harder for ppl with thyroid problems because of being tired all the time but they could just eat less
they definitely have it harder to stay lean but it's not like they are going to magically defeat the laws of physics

WHAT A HAPPY SNEK

There are some higher fat intake recovery diets where you also shouldn't exercise. Doesn't stop you from getting your shit together after you get the ok from your doctor though.

I know but, my brother always insists that she wasn't able to lose weight despite dieting, and my question is is that possible? She doesn't have a thyroid problem or anything, and that could be solved with just taking a pill daily anyway.

>him 5'5 135 never even attempted to improve his body
>"Stop showing off dude, I know that was really heavy. It's pathetic to show off like that."

This faggot isn't a friend, I sincerely hope you don't have contact with this cunt anymore. Friends may mock and call you "muscles" and lighthearted things like that but it takes a grade a cunt to genuinely try to bring someone down for doing something impressive (in their eyes) and doing something to help you out of their own good will.

What a shit human being.

idk quick google search says corticosteroids apparently only change the fat distribution and increase apetite and it goes away after the treatment's over

For a legitimate cancer survivor I would definitely give them a nice few year window after remission to use that as an excuse as to their poor physical health/shape but 10 fucking years, I dunno man. There are meds that will make you balloon up 10-20 lbs through appetite and other hormonal factors but there is no reason why theyd turn you into a total hambeast for a decade.

That's genuinely pretty sad.

it constantly amazes me how people have literally no idea at all what they're consuming

i have a chubby friend who is "on a diet". once, he claimed he wanted to eat a snack to feel full so he wouldn't eat a big meal later in the day. he proceeds to down more than half a bag of paprika nuts - about 600kcals.

Srs, just made my morning better. What a happy snek.

It tastes good and causes a burning sensation (interesting squat plug material)
Does that count?

My mother discouraged me from buying whey protein because she claims they put steroids in it. I'm dead serious.

Over heard some female coworkers talking about the salads they were eating (bought at some fast food joint no doubt). One of them was parroting the advertising saying hers had “real chicken” in it. I popped my head out of my office and chimed in with, “as opposed to what?”. She looked at me blankly for a minute and said “I don’t know user, all I know is that it’s real chicken”. The woman with the other salad that she was initially speaking to started chuckling. Chicken lady kept asking “why? What’s so funny?” I looked at her with a stern face and said, “were they making it with fake chicken before?”. She responded, “what are you talking about, they said it was real chicken”

wHaTs a CaLOriE?

That’s when you say “I’m not showing off, this is literally easy for me and I’m picking up the slack where your soft body can’t”

Grade 6 gym teacher
> You can't get faster, stronger, or jump higher it's genetics

thirsty snek
happy snek

Fat female friend
>I threw up yesterday
Oh, why?
>I had been eating four tablespoons of coconut oil a day for a few days
Wha..why?
>It's a superfood, it's so good for your hair, skin,nails and everything