TETHER HACKENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD! IT'S HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING
>twitter.com/Bitfinexed/status/932812950255165441
EXIT. ALL. CRYPTO. MARKETS. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'VE BEEN FUCKING WARNED! ASAP FUCK MY SHIT UPPPPPPPPPPP
BIG IF FUCKING TRUE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E1d5VvCa8Fo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wasnt it 30mil tether stolen?

Thats like saying bitcoin got stolen but got hacked?

what the fuck. this explains the github insert. but there's no way this is a fucking coincidence

WE'RE ALL DOOMED XD

Stolen from the treasury.

IT"S THE HACKENING!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

poof GONE
ARE WE GONNA BE OK? AHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH We'rE FUCKIN REKT NOW. I FUCKING WARNED YOU NEET FREAKS. THIS TETHER SHIT JUST LOOKED SO FUCKING SHADY AS FUCK. NOW YOU ARE ALL PINK WOJAKS. HOW DOES IT FEEL?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

you guys know eth also had a 30mil hack last week and nothing happened right

They effectively froze the wallet whoever hacked them put it in. It won't ever make it out to the crypto ecosystem you retard

The doomsayer WoW faggot was right all along

No it didn't. you don't understand cryptocurrencies.

This is like the central bank of a currency being hacked. Ethereum incidents have been individual people getting owned due to shitty wallets or bad security.

youtu.be/E1d5VvCa8Fo

brainlet here, how is this bad for us?

no he wasn't lol, wtf does this have to do with tether being a fraud?
the hack was public for everyone to see, -30 mil in their public wallet. if anything, this proves they're legit as the lack of $$$ was instantly shown on their transparency page

parity.

also eth is rock solid w/o many normies. bitcoin is super precarious now

lol? 30 mil is hack was the entire parity wallet hacked, not individual people lmao

It's actually funny that it went from $1000 to $8300 in almost a year and could crash back to $1000 or $2500 to be optimistic in few minutes.

And don't tell me that will be a flash crash and people would buy back like crazy up to, Idk, at least $5000 again because that's a bullshit.
That would be the beginning of a bear market that could last for years.

honestly, i wouldn't mind that at this point.

Holy shit I just sold my BTC for tether last night? Do I buy into ETH immediately?

Yeah let's all dump btc so the faggot who sold at 1k and never bought back in can get some cheap btc again

It would be nice.
Normies would kills themself losing all their life savings, Bitconnet exit scamming too, no more crypto models, soccer moms, niggers, pajeets, PBC and Youtubers talking about BTC, ICOs etc.

And a "legit" market that will grow anyway to $10k+ in maybe twice the time or even more, but in a healthy way.

Not the entire parity wallet, but rather a library in a smart contract called on by smart contract multisig wallets that could be set up through parity. The funds were effectively frozen unless the smart contract with the library is de-destroyed in a patch on the next hard fork.

And even if it was "the entire parity wallet", it wouldn't mean "ethereum was hacked".

Anyone can create a shitty wallet and people who use it can lose their shit. That goes for any cryptocurrency.

Yea this is too much money man.. I wanna go back to 2013 anyways lol.

buy the dip

Yea at this point im begging for this. I only have 500 in right now anyways. Its not going down tho we will hit 10k by christmas lol.

I'm going all in if it corrects downward

Need .01 ether to prevent bankruptcy. Don't have the gas to move my funds. If someone could please spare the $3..
0x8693F493F738f7De923b4ebB9626de2aBE532D71