How do i cope with being a manlet bros?

how do i cope with being a manlet bros?
5'7 here and 18 minus 1
is there still hope? i want to be at least 5'10 CMON
at what age did you guys stop growing and how much did you grow after 18

5'4 19 yr reporting in. Fuck my life is there any hope that I'm a late bloomer? I get called 16 year old but I've heard that people that look really young still have a growth spurt

The post adult growth is small and spread over about 4 years, if you get any at all. Max of 1-2 inches at your height. Best case is you get to 5'9" then wear 2 inch lifts within a 1inch soled shoe for 6ft in the company of strangers.

Im 21, but sometimes I get asked for my ID in clubs and bars (drinking here is legal since 18). You may hate it, but I'm sure we will love it later.

5'4 26 yr here. There is no such thing called late bloomer. Just accept and leave with it. Have some self-deprecating jokes and people gonna love you.

OP here, I hope that's true. Is it possible that I'm a late bloomer? My twin bro has way more facial hair than I do, and is more hairy in general. Hairs on my arms aren't even visible and I've got almost no facial hair besides pube stache.

dont get my hopes up

I'm 5'9" and don't really have a complex about my height, didn't even know it was an issue until I went on Veeky Forums. Just accept it, the only time I think of another males short height is when they are clearly self-conscious about it.

I have a friend who is 5'4" and seriously unfit yet he has always banged 8/9's because he doesn't care about his height and is confident.

Honestly didn't care about height either until I started browsing Veeky Forums. It made me really self-conscious about my height and made me compare myself to everyone I see in public.
I still would like to be about 5'10 tho since that's at least average I guess. Don't care if I'm not the tallest in the room, just don't want to be the shortest either.

I'm 182cm (almost 6') and live in the low countries.

Feels bad to be a manlet man. At least I'm tall when I travel to other countries.

I went through my spurt 1-2 years before any of my friends but stopped growing at 15 or 16.

:/

5'5 here, 21 now. I grew an inch after turning 18.

You have to get rich

When you are rich, nothing matters. Money is very handsome.

Women want attention and romance, height is a physical feature.

It's not just about women though.
I want to be able to defend myself and also not look like a total joke next to other guys.
It's also true that you get taken more seriously when you're taller.

Just be yourself. Everyone dreams of being different than they are. Be confident in yourself an others will be OK with you.

you are normal unless you live in netherlands or whatever the tallest countries are
stop being bitch unironically.

>tfw 5'7" and im the tallest in my family

OP here. That's the thing, though. I'm from the Netherlands.

16 175 cm
17 177 cm
18 178 cm
19 180 cm

BLOAT and don't use any drugs? No proof just a weird feeling they might stunt your growth. Big coffeefag here and though I'm 6'2" my dad and bros are all taller

How tall is your parents?
Jij bent Nederlands so ga meer fietsen
Fiesten maak jou bennen langer

My parents are quite short. Mom's 5'2 and dad's 5'7-5'8.
Also, never heard that cycling could increase your height. How accurate is this?
I'm not ethnically Dutch by the way. I'm berber, thus why my family's shorter than usual.

My dad is Dutch and always rode a bike
He is 6'2
I am 5'11 I did not ride a bike at young age
I think cycling help because his horse same as mine but he has longer legs
The Dutch used to be the tallest people in wolrd and they are most people who ride bikes.
The Denmark's used to be 2nd tallest in world and they also are 2nd people in world who uses bikes.
So yea I think bikes help

Not horse i meant torso *
So if wanna be taller do what the Dutch do lol

Do the bikes in the gym have the same effect?
Also, sometimes when I see 5'10-6ft guys, I notice that my legs are as long as mine, but they have a way longer torso than me.
I wouldn't be so short if I had a longer torso.
When do you think the torso stops growing?
I might still have some hope. I'm 17.

My torso kept growing after 18
I gained a 1 inch height and shirt size
Just keep doing pull ups I did since I was 17

I even grew in my 20s so don't give up.

Im sorry user, i was 6'3 at 16 and then stopped growing.

5’7 here 22 yrs old. Been this height since 16. Moms pretty short I wanna say 5’2 and dad is 5’9 and I was born premature so Idk. Life’s good tho once you get over being short.

That Random wearing that Africa Shirt

fixed the image for you

BASTARDS! STOP PITYING YOURSELVES! WHERE'S YOUR MANLET PRIDE!

Go to an endocrinologist, get your growth plates x rayed and ask about HGH treatment.

I was also preborn
Dad was 6'1
Mom is 5'4
I'm 5'11

They won't do anything unless you're 4'11
And even then they would make you 5'5 at best

6'3" stopped growing when I was 15, sorry user

can you just move outside of america where this shit doesnt matter ?

tall guys usually stop growing at a young age tho

I was 6'4" at 14. Was 6'5" at 20. I'm 30 now, and 6'6". If you're still a teen, start drinking that milk, and you might get something out of it...