Did you become the alpha male of your group after Veeky Forums?

Did you become the alpha male of your group after Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

lewrockwell.com/2017/07/bill-sardi/making-genetic-flaw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I lost all hope and social interaction in my life.

>group
I have a gf and two online friends.

I realised I don't even like them and they don't even like me so I stopped kidding myself and dropped them.

Nope because pic related is my best friend. He's been lifting harder, longer, and he juices.

Your friend looks like a chad.
How does it feel walking next to him in public?

He's actually pretty well read and we've had a lot of awesome talks. I can tell you going to bars with him sucks for obvious reasons though.

I'm friends with a bunch of high school teachers whereas I'm in banking, am good looking and tall, and have been lifting for ten+ years.

So yeah. Feels good man.

Not physically (close second), but being alpha isn't all physical. I have the most influence in conversations and decisions within my group of friends.

If he's a real bro, he'll help you get some of that abundant left over pussy I'm sure he has

This, a true chad always tries to lift others up, since they know they're already at the top themselves.

He's a shitty wingman and even shittier now that he has a girlfriend. It's alright though, we've been buddies since we were 5. I'm competent enough that I can get laid on my own, but considering he can regularly pull 9/10s with ease it'd be nice if he'd share.

Sometimes it's hard being friends with a veritable Adonis.

How do people have a gf but no(t many) friends, i don't get this

I have a gf and only two friends I've known since I was a little kid. I find it perfect anyway, more friends would be too much for my time.

Haven’t had friends in years. But have dated the entire time.

>me and buddy started lifting at 16
>slowly learning
>slowly building muscle
>introduce almost everybody in our group of friend to lifting
>guys getting swole left and right
>me and my bro are like godfathers to their Veeky Forumsjourneys
>get medical problem
>haven't lifted much in the last 12 months
>turning into the smallest out of our group

Y-you have to lift more me now guys. I didn't make it

Yes, but I already kinda was bc my main group is pretty beta. Also my former best friends gf started to get her panties wet for me and he started to get hostile towards me when we were out drinking.

>Tried to get my friends lifting with me when I started
>"ooh im too lazy I cant get up in the morning hurr i got school"
>Eventually they got jealous of my improvements and the friendships fall off

Out of chiodhood friends there's me, my older brother and 3 other guys

One is bigger than me, been lifting for wayy longer, but about an inch shorter than me, though he moved to a different country a few years ago, still visits sometimes.

My brother is a fucking soyboy. Skinnyfat, doesn't lift, sits at home 24/7, also works at home, still lives with mom.

I started lifting 5.5 years ago, when started college. 5'11, 80kg

And two of my best friends who I see more regularly:
One of them is reeally skinny, same height as me, plays soccer a lot. A month ago started going to the gym with me, though he lives pretty far away, so that was just for a few intro sessions as a PT. Has been asking a lot of questions about fitness and I'm guiding him to the right path (tfw inspired someone to get big)

And the other one also same height as me, has lifted before, but never really stuck with it. Has gained some weight and recently had a daughter. Still trying to get him to hit the gym again tho, but it will probably be harder now, since he already plays soccer and floorball regularly.

As for being the aplha of the group sure feels like it. I was the skinny/nerdy one of the group growing up while they were all more into sports. Funny how I've given up trying to get my brother to improve, but I'm still trying to get my friends on the best track

I have always been the alpha male, only difference is now everyone is rude of me for some reason, envy maybe?

No
I always was

yeee used to be bottom but now turned ultradom top thx based Veeky Forums

No one is really the alpha in our group. Honestly I have no idea who would win in a competition for a woman.

Im gay and most of my friends are girls so not really. They do remark often how "buff" I am though.
My male friends have been lifting way longer than me and are completely jacked. Never going to compare to them.

Pretty much. One friend who used to treat me as his emotional punching bag is now scared of me, one friend's gf kept checking me out, and one casanova wannabe kept getting mogged by me.

Way back when I started getting into lifting but I didn't really know what I was doing.
I've been living in Europe for the last three years and while I've been away my friends have all started getting into fitness... mainly lifting, but one is in the military and the other does F45 or insanity or something. Varying levels of success. Meanwhile In Scotland I've been full cocoon mode for the last six months after getting dumped and gaining 10kg of muscle.

My friends here on the other hand... one is obsessed with running. Another enjoys telling me about how fit he used to be ten years ago when he was training to join the royal marines. And another joined the same gym before me, but goes so inconsistently he keeps getting wrecked by DOMs and not going again for another 1-2 months. He enjoys telling me how strong and fit he used to be also.

>be skelltal
>start calisthenics progressed to lifting after 3 months
>friend group is a buncha vidiya game nerds i know from high school
>they start dropping condescending remarks like "Lol stop with the steroids user" or "All Veeky Forums people are assholes" etc
>i can sense their jealosy behind their words, try to get them to lift but fails
>they start ghosting me and not inviting me on gatherings
>confront them about it and it basically evolves in a shitfest of them insulting me for actually improving
>finally snap and say they're a bunch of jealous kissless virgins
>reeeee user that is insulting *some more countless insults*

I think so, but my friends are all women, so it's not like it was hard.

Looks like a balooned up fraud desu. Do women actually like that body?

Was Anakin alpha?

that pointy little faggot fairy nose looks terrible on him

>group

left > right
an ugly nose is more masculine than a sissy nose

>cucked by space jew, Jedis and Sheev his entire life
>autistic around women due to Jedi upbringing
>stuck in a suit with a mechanical lung and a tube shoved in his crotch 24/7
>little desire to usurp Sheev before Luke came along
He's the complete opposite of chad.

I've trained with him my dude, he goes hard. I already mentioned he juices though, so hard training combined with good genetics and juice? Yeah of course he's fucking huge.

alpha male is all attitude user.

I can start conversations with anyone rather easily and spend a lot of time meeting new people. I don’t have friends because I don’t have people I interact with on a regular basis, so i don’t form lasting connections based off shared experiences.

The path to greatness is paved upon the hatred of lesser men

Are you serious? Women go crazy for roided physiques, as long as you're not pro bodybuilder mutant monster tier. Which you won't be.

>group

No, my face prevents me from doing that. But we have no alpha really, we're all pretty much the same

> and he juices

Nooooo, really??

Depends, in my group we are only 5 people and im the only one always making plans for all of us like going in summer to x place and the like, one of them decided we had to have a leader and they all thought about me, some of them come to me for advice in things like relationship, funny thing is, i think im the only virgin in the group and never had a gf, just redpilled in women, don't really know if any of this makes me alpha.

yo, do you know his height and weight? I'm not trying to hate, just get a comparison to my body.

I have like 46 inch shoulders and a 27-28 inch waist, so I just not this condensed. I like his physique.

>roiding for that

Are you literally me? I have no problem meeting new people and making conversation, hell I’ve had multiple gfs the last few years and I’m dating a chick now. Yet I don’t have a single friend and haven’t had for years.

Hope you found some real friends bro

You guys need to find hobbies that you frequent, or places, or bars. Develop a routine. Run the park the same time every Tuesday, play pick-up frisbee in the park, go you your apartment or local pool.

I had this same problem, and this worked for me.

>You guys need to find hobbies that you frequent, or places, or bars. Develop a routine. Run the park the same time every Tuesday, play pick-up frisbee in the park, go you your apartment or local pool.

Not them, but similar boat. Thanks user.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

The transition from dyel to Veeky Forums has bittersweet.

>buff friend gets dyel me into lifting 2 years ago
>really encouraging gym partner, is happy to bring me along and help me start out
>stops lifting about 3-4 months after he shows me the ropes, I keep going
>1.5 years later, I'm starting to look big, he has lost all his gains to sloth and blow
>starts passive-aggressively shit talking my gains every time we hang out, trying to AMOG me in front of other friends, etc
>when I eventually call him out on it he loses his shit and starts saying I'm a narcissist, self-obsessed, must have some deep insecurity or something to prove, etc

Not sure if this story is alpha or beta. He was my friend until he saw me getting better than him, then he started hating

fuck I don’t get this either
>be tall skinnyfat, with a group skinny or fat friends
>decide to get me shit together and lift consitantly
>make noticeable gains
>friends start mocking me with stereotypical gym bro culture
>”huurrrr I bench plates bro, how much you lift, get swole”
>take high road and ask if they want to lift together
>they say lifting is vein or for douches
>the “alpha” of our group always tries to make himself look better than me in anyway he can
I dropped these guys from my life, life is to short to be with shit people like that

I don't even have a group anymore. I have various separate friends and it's pretty brilliant desu

>I have friends
lol dumbass

Abso-fucking-lutely. Small friend group though, wider community if you count all the Veeky Forums shit I do.
2 GFs, only person in this group who fucking lifts, let alone goes to the gym period, I'm not even fit, really, 270lbs 6'6" with decent chest and arms, I'm a long way from making it. But I've already mogged the shit out of these dudes (most of them are legitimately obese with even fatter jewess GFs, assuming they aren't single)

>cial interaction in my life.

he look gay

lmao he looks like the guy at the bar that tries too hard on the girls while wearing a shirt too small for his build and aggressively trying to check dudes that are trying to talk to the girls he shows interest in

>Not having a group of friends where you're all more or less equal in standing

I get you bro but you didn't really answer my question. Face is much more important and girls don't really care about body. They like bodies that are other model athletic. That guy is fucking huge, I thought they don't like that shit

my whole social group's hobby was video games, outgrew video games after got addicted to gym. tried to get all my friends to get fit but just became annoying to all of them. had nothing in common with them anymore so grew apart from all of them. haven't had a real friend in like 2 years now

They really don't though. An average guy with a roided physique vs a handsome duel/maybe works out a bit; the handsome one will always win.

Maybe that guy is just confident AF that's why it works

what happened

Sometimes I think about roiding. Then I see guys like this and instantly change opinions. What the fuck is that, how can you look so awful, nobody can possibly be attracted to this shit

>your group

"No."

And that's just a pic. Imagine seeing that shit in real life. Like imagine it dancing at a club with its tight/too small T-shirt. Or imagine it at a bar.

Keep gymcelling, ugly

you think his physique is ugly? shit you must really be a fan of alan thrall

He looks like a fucking gorilla. And not in a good way.

i guess your faggot ass prefers someone like Jason blaha LMAO gtfo

t. op butthurt over comments his friend looks like a fag

I no longer have anyone in my life besides mom, dad, and little brother.

sorry meant for the obvious butthurt 294

You're a fucking retard. You probably have repressed homosexual feelings for roidmonkeys.

Holy shit, why do you guys keep pushing this shit that you can only look like Eddie Hall or Ronnie Coleman. There's a nice fucking spot in the middle, the one where people who get actual mires are.

If you want to look strong, athletic, healthy, fast, train.
If you want to look like somebody who does drugs, roid, because that's what you'll end up at anyway.

Most roiders I've seen in real life look like shit, even worse than this guy. the few guys i mire at my gym are 100% natties, while I've overheard and had people tell me that the roiders there look like shit. (I work in a gym, so people talk to me about this kind of stuff pretty often)

This guy in particular looks odd. Fake. You can tell on an instinctive level that's not how a human body is supposed to look. It's borderline uncanny valley, the next step is to look at the goddamn elephant man.

How can you be so deluded to think this body is in any way desirable?

I'm the top one so I don't know why you're replying to me. I completely agree with you. My point was he would look completely out of place. Almost like he belongs at a zoo.

lewrockwell.com/2017/07/bill-sardi/making-genetic-flaw/

>that image
Chad - Incel comparison

I absolutely agree - natty is the way to go.
I think because we are on a Veeky Forumsness forum the view that /fraud/s look good seems much more common than it would compared to the general public.

I think it is the same kind of bias you would encounter by asking an overweight tumblrina what an attractive body size is for women.

Predisposition is probably a better word than bias, I didn't intend to imply that one view is particularly unfair or negative. It is all a matter of personal opinion after all.

[spoiler]But fatties can fuck off I pay taxes[/spoiler]

A solid group of men should be comprised of individuals whose qualities compliment one another, making everyone in the group stronger. If there is an obvious 'alpha' and you're not it, you're just an underachieving tagalong, and to any outsider you wear that like a massive gay balloon attached to your faggot anime backpack.

Some men are handsome, some men are smart, some are rich, some are all of these things - but if you associate with a group solely because one individual possesses any of these enviable qualities, while you contribute nothing, you're a loser and exist to appeal to other men instead of making yourself appealing.

No he wasn't a chad but he was alpha.