Is the stash the masculine type of facial hair?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kUsFWO08CO0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only if youre 40+

it takes a specific kind of face shape, and personality to sport a mustache without coming across like some soy boy fucktard.

It's masculine on masculine men.
On anyone else it's obnoxious.

you gotta have the right mind set to sport a 'stache, OP

if by "masculine" you mean "looking like pedophile" then yes, mustache is masculine facial hair

Sure, if you suck cocks and want to look like The Village People.

Spartans shaved their mustaches and grew out their beards. They where pretty masculine but they also practiced gay pedophilia so who knows

Pajeets did a good job desu followed by the british

>Spartans shaved their mustaches and grew out their beards.
That's what muslims do to differentiate themselves from the infidels/hindus

Then again they also did the gay paedophilia thing too

As long as it's not a fucking hipster handlebar, it's levels beyond those stupid soy beards.

people grew mustache because of the time's fashion not because they had to compensate

Nah, brah. It's the beard! Ain't nothing more masculine than a fluffy, face of facial hair.

I think going for a particular style because it's perceived to be more masculine is a sign of lacking masculinity in the first place.

I'd probably shave it. You look like a jacked pedo. You got a jaw line. I'd just be clean shaved.

This. Glorious beard only way to go.
Stay cucked rapestache

It looks most masculine when you shave the sides and leave that "goatee"(?) With moustache and chin joining up.
Bugenhagen had it before

Also Alex's beard looks so fucking shit it's not thick enough looks like fluff a teenager took 2 weeks to grow out

It looks masculine on some, and make others look like child molesters. You're either of those two.

>grow beard for fun, never done it before
>shave beard into stache
>gym twink starts hitting on me
>won't leave me alone

gonna poz that little faggot's neghole

How bout this stache, guys

awful. and why is your shirt tucked in ffs you are 20 not 40

I think it's kind of cool actually.

looks like youre ready to arrest some blacks

Cut that hair short on the sides, like buzzcut short. Also maybe consider just going full beard because you have a bit of a weak jaw.

go for the mosley

Your hair, neck, head size, jaw, skin roughness just doesn't look mature enough for you to rock a mustache desu

>did

you look like the typical rookie white cop that everyone bosses around but is sort of a jerk so he deserves it

since I cant grow a full beard minus a good 5 o clock shadow, im gonna try this. skeletal dyel but im already bald maybe this will make me god tier.

Yes

/thread

if you have a manly attractive face then you can wear a stash without looking retarded

lift more and get leaner and you may pull it off

damn he looks great these days

Doesn't look terrible actually

Only if you can simultaneously pull off Tyler Hoechlin's look in Everybody Wants Some

Looks pretty good t b h. Full. Keep us posted, I wanna see how thicc it gets

Your look has a good vibe to it. Obviously not stock manly like The Bugz (so Veeky Forums won't like it) but still completely fine.

weight belt for pull-ups, bro, and it's just more tidy
pfff, really unexpected, thanks

so, basically fucking farva, huh. nice

i bet this man has a warm hearty indian laugh

You really only get that vibe if you combine it with hardcore autistic gymceling

Were they separated at birth?

Kek they're hairline is following the same trend

>not sporting a moustache

never gonna make it

a good moustache is like wearing a sign that tells woman you have high test and are ready to fuck them till they cant walk

the only caveat is that you need a strong wide jaw or else you look like a pedo

Bugez inspired me to shave into a stache. Unfortunately I looked like a gay pedo so I shaved it instantly.

Potential for daddy cop mode. Just get bigger

gymcelling? Are we bringing incels to fit? they weren't here before, don't they have their own fucking forum? and a pretty fucking active one at that, more active than fit, why do they feel the need to come puke their garbage terminology here?

nah I think this is
moustasche

>tiny dark lip fuzz
If you're gonna do a stache do a man's stache

Or, even better

>>what is a feminine type of facial hair

This will be coming back into style soon. Don't wait until it's trendy, Veeky Forums.

>falling for the facial hair meme
>ever
even in the 50s they were lame as fuck

5'3 and 6'8
Thought it would be a bigger diffrence

You are OBSESSED with that guy and his facial hair

I really do like Alex

You fags jelly

>painfully thick brows and mustache
>stubble beard + trim mustache and let eyebrows wild and instantly look like a 30-40 years old dad
>Gf tells me that i look like her dad when i do that but she doesn't tell me to shave it
>Everyone treats me differently
Who is here /bushesOnFace/?

DO YOU NEED MY ASSISTANCE?
DO YOU NEED ME OUT THERE?

mustaches are the move

grow your hair out

i can dig it maverick, and i can only grow a good stache as of now beard genes come in full in about a year in a half youtube.com/watch?v=kUsFWO08CO0