You're not superior because you were born a few inches taller

You didn't work for it. It's no less than you feeling superior because you are white/certain race.

If you ever feel this is even a relevant characteristic it goes to show how small you are on the inside that you need to reference it. It's why a lot of tall guys once you get to know them tend to be very insecure, because their only source of confidence comes from how far there bones are from the ground.

It's not 10,000 BC where your ability to pick certain trees matters anymore.

>that klinefelter

COPE

>"Things you were born with don't matter. Only things you didn't get from genes count."
>t. Darles Charwin
Stay mad manlets

SEETHING

The pits are leaking again. We need a better seal.

Someone's having a hard time coping..

But I am superior? You (a manlet) and me standing next to each other, makes you look like an inferior being.

How short is that little fella?

hahaha 5'11 dwarfs trying to compete with 6' gods

Not making a great case by posting a guy dating Abbey Clancy user

I'm not particularly tall (5'11"), but height does matter with girls.

The police report was fucking hilarious. Too short to drive that vehicle without elevation assistance.

Small if true

6'0 lmao should have never left his mine

Stop being a bitch , dont look at another mans plate, make what you got work for you.You want it one way and it will never be that way.

this kills me everytime.. guys under 5'10 cant even reach the pedals looool

C O P E R O P E
>incels win again
>C O-
oh wait, this is a fitness board, who gives a shit what height you are, really? It's just about making it. You don't have to spam manlet webms, you don't have to spam manlet images. Either you're self aware that being tall and lanky looks quite wonky, and since you don't lift, you spam manlet posts instead, or you're tall, in good shape and look down on them because they're shorter. It's just awkward. Don't be a sad cunt, don't be a sad manlet cunt, don't be a sad lanklet cunt. We're all gonna fucking make it, anons.

>You didn't work for it.
This manlet didn't drink milk as a kid.

Remember, genetics are only MOST of what makes you tall.

>be me 7 years old
>grandma told me to drink a shitton of milk
>she wanted me to grow and be a fine tall man
>drink so much fucking milk everyday because i was a good grandchild and listened

>now, 18 years old
>5'8"
I'm sorry grandma. I failed you

You gave it your best shot user. Also, you still have a chance to become king of manlets 5'10, so don't worry about it. Just lift, drink MORE milk, and get good sleep. Maybe a couple more inches are coming your way?

I went from SIX FOOT FOUR to SIX FOOT FUCKING FIVE, HAHA WOAH in about 6 months, after turning 20.

If you're tall all you need is about 6 months of lifting and you will slay pussy eternally.

are you me?
Drank tons of milk, only got to about 5'8. might be 5'9 now, haven't measured in a while, currently 21.
To be fair, mom was 5'2, dad was 5'11", so i could have been fucked over way harder by genetics.
Look on the bright side, ez gains. Getting even slightly more swole then you are now will magnify because of your height.

Your grandma convinced you to drink estrogrogen juice, she wanted you to become a trap

Filling out a tall frame takes much longer than that, but I get your point

Same here. Right around 20-22 I went from six four to six five. I'm 30 now, and somewhere in there I gained another inch.

Neat. Or not. Some guys call it "nogains" to go past 6'3, but I personally like being 6'5, I may be quite lanky now, at 165 pounds, but I've built up a good base, decent muscle mass comparative to the weight, and when I fill out, I can become so fucking great looking. I feel like really tall people, they have a LOT of potential to become godly looking compared to others, but they also have a long way to go.

The one on the right always gets me fucking hard.

you're right I'm not

it just gets me some additional perks in life

>6'5 165lbs

Dude what the fuck, I'm 6'3 at 185 and look dyel as fuck. Eat fucking more.

I figured we could plug the leak if we found a real fat manlet and jammed him in

but whites are superior though.

Kinda shot yourself in the foot there user :/

white skin is a feature

you can be a low iq, ugly, short, balding piece of shit and be white

Grandma tricked you into intaking more estrogen and fused your growth plates, you got trolled m8

Ok, get every society on the planet to agree with you.

you can be white an be a piece of shit, but you're still part of a superior race.

You can be a man and unable to bench 45lbs, but you're still part of the stronger gender.

By your logic, intelligent, rich whites shouldn't be proud of their success because they were born with the genetics necessary to obtain that success. Shits retarded

That's a lotta text friend, but I, too, hate niggers.

>You didn't work for it. It's no less than you feeling superior because you are white/certain race.

How is a healthy kid born with a 200 IQ not superior to the kid born with 80 IQ and Fetal Alcohol Syndrome? Just because the 200 IQ kid didn't work for it doesn't mean he isn't superior to the 80 IQ kid you fucking stupid idiot.

Being born with genetics that makes you taller doesn't necessarily make you superior, it can be argued for or against. However the argument you provided is completely wrong. You can absolutely be superior without working for it. You are superior to a person with downs syndrome, even though you didn't work for it.

>62 words 337 characters
>lotta text

shutup nigger

Formula babies coping this hard

>it's no less than you feeling superior because you are white/certain race.
>t. Mongoloid shitskin

>It's why a lot of tall guys once you get to know them tend to be very insecure, because their only source of confidence comes from how far there bones are from the ground.

Mmm, I'm sure Peter Crouch is terribly insecure about his life as a Premiership footballer paid £40,000 a week, playing for his country, banging models... His current club paid £10,000,000 for him to play for them, plus his wage.

I'm sure he feels insecure and lacks self-worth.

Peter crouch is like 6'7''
that bitch is tall as fuck