What's the deal with indians

Why does every single fucking gym have an indian who only goes in late at night and never brings a fucking towel

Went into the gym last night to see some indian cunt using the pec fly machine on like 5kg breathing really loudly through his nose

When he got off it he left a huge fucking sweat patch like pic related except down the entire seat. cunt stunk like shit too
I was so repulsed at what I saw I'm never going to a public gym again

It's a gym.
You go there to sweat.
Just go get cleaner spray and paper towels that your gym should have around and provide
>faggot

1. Go to Equinox
2. $200+ dues keep the stinky pajeets out.

bring your own fucking towel to the fucking gym you dirty poo
I don't want to have wipe up your stinky ass fucking sweat because you're too lazy to bring your own towel

I never clean up my sweat in the gym. I'm here to workout and i sweat. You should be too. I'm 250lbs and jacked so i know a little DYEL nerd like you would never say shit anyway.

>live in America
>never see pajeets in real life
problem solved

Pray they're not FOB Pajeets. They still don't know about soap and toilet paper.

Nothing like finding fecal slime etched into the grip of your barbell.

This.

Do people actuallt take towells to american gyms? Is everyone just carrying round a towell? Can you post a pic that sounds so weird

I'm in the UK and most people carry around towels with them in gyms. Where the fuck do you ive?

only time i've ever seen people use a towel is when they use that leg machine where you're laying face down where someone else's sweaty herpes covered face just was

I'm in the UK and have never seen anybody carrying a towel at my gym. The gym has paper towel dispensers on the walls every few feet and bottles of cleaning solution to spray equipment

usa here, there's always one indian guy that is like 60 years old and does lat pulldown with like 30 lb

Depends on the gym
At my hometown one they'd yell at you for not spraying/wiping down the equipment after you used it, whereas at my uni gym nobody bothers unless the person before them was pouring or smelled like shit (which is a disturbing number of people).

I'm in France/Belgium and I don't know a single gym which doesn't have that towell rule of conduct.
Feels like it's a good thing since you can't expect people to be reasonable, especially strangers.

was meant for The only gym I knew in Switzerland had that rule too.

Mine doesn’t have any pajeets...

> mfw living in one of the whitest states in the US

>sand nigger here.
>constant fear that i smell.
>why u do dis this me Veeky Forums?
>leave gym if i start to smell.
>meanwhile, europeans always smell.

>Finish set
>Walk away to grab disinfectant spray
>Someone jumps on before I get back and doesn't wipe first
Why?

Everyone smells. Everyone on this board is likely white, and aren't used to the smells of your race. Black people tell me that white people smell like wet dogs when they sweat, while my filipino friends say we smell but not bad. Unfortunately, Veeky Forums is incredibly racist, don't take it personally.

I live in england the only people with towells are obese people

no, coffee cigarettes dehyration lack of fruit makes my b.o. similar to the old greek ukrainian looking dudes.