So i decided that i would change my life for good

so i decided that i would change my life for good.
i signed up for planet fitness. any newcomer recomendations?

change gyms
you need one with a squat rack and a bench

Leave planet fitness

Just fucking go. No one is laughing at you. If you do something everyday even just 10-15 minutes you will see results just stick with it dude

>tfw I was a PF member last year because poorfag. If you have the money switch gyms. THEY FUCKING BRING PIZZA INTO THIS GODDAMN GYM DUDE. PIZZA!

Don't give into the free pizza and bagels along with the free tootsie rolls at the front desk. Just focus on working out and that's it.

What they said. I work out there and its nots to bad. No one really cares what you're doing. Just dont be that guy who slams the 30s after his set of chest press. Get used to the smith machine for squats and bench. Watch videos if you have to before you do anything on them.

Starting strength mah dude

Here in the third world, Planet fitness actually offers free haircuts to people who have the "Black" plan.

GET A NEW FUCKING GYM

Assuming this isn't bait.

The best equipment they have there are the dumbbells. Here are some decent lifts you can do with them.

Goblet Squats
Romanian Deadlifts
Walking Lunges (Or Reverse Lunges)
Bench Press
Rows
Overhead Press
Curls
Skull crushers

Google these exercises with dumbbells. Read the sticky. Watch what you eat. Start light, practice good form. Increase the weight/reps slowly.

When you can afford it, get into a better gym. Planet Fitness is a breeding ground for mediocrity.

Be patient, stay consistent. I hope you do well.

I've never understood this. I see it all the time.

Do they just do it so they can tell their doctor they 'went to the gym?', or do they actually think they're accomplishing something?

lol, was just about to make a similar thread, got a gym member ship and want to go, but I need to plan out my exercises, I have no idea what I'm doing.
got a nice frame and tall, but I'm somewhat skinny, I wanna bulk a bit but not TOO BIG.
any recommended videos?

He's just bulking bro

I went to PF. It wasn't bad desu. The lack of a bench press really sucked, but they had dumbells that went up to 70, smith machines, and most of the people are nice.

I always went really fucking early in the morning. If you're a little shy at first (which is totally normal), i'd recommend going in and working out before 7 am. It's almost always dead before then.
Good luck. Read the sticky too.

Oh, true. How do I reach that mode? Also please identify what mode it is.

awesome user, don't listen to those faggots, going to PF is much better than not going to a gym, search a good program where you can work every bodypart at least twice a week and make sure you have good form, also, don't worry if you can't handle much weight, everyone started somewhere.
make sure when you're working out for some time focus on dumbells, they will work your stabilizers more than the smith machine

Bloatmaxx

Stop going to cheap franchise gyms

Don't listen to this guy.

If you have medical insurance some will reimburse you for the 10/20$ monthly fee and annual premium if you show them you work out regularly. Every time you check in at Planet shitdick it logs it on your account on the website so you can access it.

won;t make another thread for this
trying to get back in shape after a terrible year
always used freeweights in the past + mediteranian(keto) diet
should i get a stright bar or something similar for a power tower

Bullshit

Bodyspace app

Is planet fitness like US version of puregym?

its a cheap commercial gym but they have a bunch of retarded rules and policies to make it a safe space for fatties

What does he smell like?

PR dude by any chance?

some PF's do have squat racks.. they just really frown on deadlifting if its "loud"