What’s the most beta thing you’ve ever done, Veeky Forums?

What’s the most beta thing you’ve ever done, Veeky Forums?

be me

i went to gym,
picked up heavy things and put them back down over and over again

in hopes to eventually impress a women, that i really liked.

And when she got eventually impressed, and started liking me, i didnt make any moves, and she went for chad that doesnt even lift, but since he has relatively fun personality in tattoos, was infinitely better romance target than this autistic guy that unironically did gomad and has lifts above 1/2/3/4

Let my sister date a nigger. Never again Veeky Forums, never again.

pls explain
more details on how ur lineage got cucked

I'm sorry bro....she's gone black...you know what happens next

Take her out for a long walk and put her down?

Pretty much the only solution

telling a 13 years old girl i loved her when she was coming out from school

i was 18 at that time and already graduated

She dumped it after a month, still ashamed I let it happen.

where do I begin...?

>unironically did gomad
she didn't get with you because you fucking smell like milk you creep lol

Start lifting for grills.

Now I lift for men.

I told my dad "the good ones always die too soon" after a coleague died. I thought it would be comforting. Still cringe every time

kekd

what was your dads reaction?

neat numbers

you should take her out for a car ride in the woods and set her free since she is basically no longer able to find a bf that isnt black or a numale cuck, specially if they had sex which they obviously did several times and probably unprotected a couple of times

when you said that you should’ve reached for a gun in your coat like you were going to kill him next then say “ha just kidding dad” and punch him on the shoulder. That’s the only way to recover.

He just said : no

In my early twenties, I used to work a coffee shop and hung out with some of the least desirable people I’ve ever encountered. Couldn’t really be picky cause at the time I wasn’t really sociable, so why not hang out with people you work with?

Well, I used to hang with this okay-looking white chick who had a kid from some dead gangbanger with the hopes of getting a couple nuts off since I had just lost my virginity to a previous coworker.
We hung out one night at her place one night where she invited another dude over (a shady probably another gang bangin punk) dude. We drink shit beers and I try to not be my weird work self around him.
I end up crashing there since the bus/trains in her area stopped running around 2am. For whatever reason, I end up KO-ing on her bed. Before I forget, her kid was there being babysat by her father while we three chilled.
I wake up to her daughter calling for her mother and noticed the bed violently shaking. Turns out this guy and her are fucking literally a foot away from me and while this was going on, the mother was pushing away her kid while she got dicked down.
Needless to say I never hung out with her after that and rarely spoke to her. My boss at the time didn’t really care for her and was looking to trim the fat after the holidays, so I told him she was stealing and she got fired a month later.

Was hanging out with an 8 /10 when i was 14. She was 15 and really into me. I was a virgin. I was tickling her amd she slipped out a fart. I faked i didnt hear it but went to the bathroom. When i came back i never sat down in the bean bag we were, and she still was, sitting in.
>user why wont you sit with me anymore
> idk
>i want you to kiss me
>i want you to leave

Fugg

Jesus Christ user why

I would never let my little sister even come close to one

They are innumerable

oh my god you fucking retart

Tried to kill myself.
My friend ''saved'' me. Now i am eternally cucked+treated like a subhuman.

I'm just about to do it. Want to talk to a woman that I've asked if she's single and she replied she is but don't want to start anything right now. How do I reach escape velocity to avoid orbit?

iktf.

visit Veeky Forums

>cucked out of taking your own life
fuck man, you've been emasculated beyond redemption

being an online/texting orbiter to a girl for two years who lived across the country in hopes she would be my gf

R u not grateful that ur friend saved u or something?

Ate cum.

Your own doesn't count, treat it like eating boogers

>are you not grateful that your friend smeared peanut butter all over you even though you have a peanut allergy?

coo hit me up if u r up for smth

I know saw her fb last week. Shes still hot

What the fuck

If you're a Chad this probably means she's baiting you to take action. Well, I'm not Chad.

Need the full story here

sminem is already chad af no need to photoshop

Trying to talk to women when they're not interested.

You're either attractive enough or you're not. Cut your losses when you see diminishing returns.If they don't try to talk back to you they're not interested.

you probably described 80% of fit

What if she seems to enjoy conversationg but never starts herself?

>eating boogers
why?

wtf do you do with your boogers? fucking weirdo
it's a natural mechanism

Mitigate any confusion about where you two stand. She could just be shy, but if you want to date/fuck her. Make your intentions clear instead of playing with an idea because you don't know how it will go.

Apologized to my ex after she cheated on me. I felt bad that I yelled at her.

>1488
Literally worse than Hitler

>First day of class at Process Tech Major
>Teacher had us stand up after the other to say our names and why we're here
>Stand up and say my name and giggle on accident
>tried to sit down but I slid forward onto the ground
>rolly chair slams into computer behind me
>chair is flipped on it's side, so I deadlift it back up

A-Atleast I got to show my strength r-right?

How does it taste? Is there protein in there?

woah

tastes like cum with dirt. just giving you an aproximation on things that you probably eat a lot of you fucking chink drawing poster retard

>so I deadlift it back up
a fucking chair dude really

>servings in a nose: 8
God I wish I had that much

make her pay the toll

She becomes a single mother?

No need to get upset user, if you don't like Kumiko I can give you some CC.

>She dumped it after a month
So?

wow nice quadruple doubles

Met a girl on-line, fell in love with her and after a year got her name tattoed on my arm. Then spent the next 5 year locked in the most beta and fucked up "e-relationship/friendhsip" with her. Only reason I got Veeky Forums is that I'd get angry at myself/herself and just go to my gym as it was 24/7. Got addicted to lifting since then.

>What’s the most beta thing you’ve ever done, Veeky Forums?

I asked a fat girl out on a date.

Cato the Younger.

fpbp

>chad dad

>its not too late pal

>tfw this could be me in a few years

How long did you lie there awake? Doesn’t sound beta if you were literally unconscious.

Keep contact with female friend I've known for a year then dated with a break up with me after two weeks. Telling me it was a waste of time for me

Telling me she likes someone i know, and is busy, all whilst saying we live too far away but the fact we live in the same city 40 minutes away by walk

I've stopped contacting her and blank her messages keeping irl connection low as possible when we see eachother

Be too agreeable almost all the time.

I’m working on it though, getting better daily

Literally what can you do against that without going to jail?

Sorry to hear that bro
Should beat it out of her desu

Man, thats a really fucked up story and makes me sad to recognise there are human beings out there like this.

>food analogy
Your analogy doesn't eve make sense either. In this case, he's basically mad that his friend didn't give him peanut butter when he's allergic to it since he was trying to kill himself.

>be on date with girl
>make awkward small talk
>she opens tinder in front of me and starts swiping
>continue making awkward small talk while she nonchalantly replies
>after like 5 minutes i decide fuck it i'm out
>she calls after me and runs to catch up
>asks what's wrong
>at this point i was still afraid of confrontation
>bullshit some thing about how i have a lot on my mind
>"yeah i do too..."
>end up talking 2 hours about her feelings
>go home having achieved nothing

She helped me develop a lot in retrospect. Helped me find the path to becoming a much more assertive person

oh no no no

Similar thing happened to me
>girl in lab
>8/10 thot
>get up courage to ask her on a date
>go to coffee shop
>buy her coffee sit for a bit
>she's really into death metal
>List some bands I liked that were death metal in highschool
>she tells me they are too soft
>literally can't stand to listen to her anymore
>pull out phone start texting fuck buddy
>say "hey thanks for coming here with me"
>walk out

I had never been on a bad date before, but that was certainly the worst.

Never engage in social situations in the first place.

A shitload of times I had hot girls blatantly hitting on me and didn't make a move or fucked it up with an autistic joke because I was to shy.

In one of the worst example I was at a party with a bunch of dyels and fat girls and literally only one really hot one. She literally whispered in my ear "you make me so horny" and I was just sitting awkwardly at my spot for the rest of the night. Needless to say, she now has one overweight boyfriend.

Gonna go and lift the pain away now

Escalate, ask her out etc to see how she feels.

Try to get back back with my ex after she cheated.

She was making fun of you you idiot.

A nonstop two-year beta fuckup called middle school

"I have to return some videotapes"

>Have two friends, one male and one female
>they hook up
>feel slightly jealous despite never being attracted to either of them
What did I mean by this?

webforumarried a azn girl on the interwebs on a pokemon forum

at age 11

fuck nvm probably the most alpha thing i ever did

>be 17 year old me
>at mom's funeral
>"sorry for your loss"
>"... you too..."

When I was in elementary school, I was placed in the "gifted" program. When I got to high school, we didn't have special classes anymore, but every once in a while me and the other nerds would go on trips to a neighboring school where nerds from all around the region gathered and competed in a trivia contest called the "academic bowl" (we called it the nerd bowl). One time, as we were leaving, an unfamiliar girl ran up to me, handed me a piece of paper, and then ran away blushing. On that paper was a phone number and a simple message - "Call me."

I acted cool around my friends, but when I got home I didn't call. I stressed out about it so hard for a few days that I eventually put it out of mind, forgot about it until months later, and then realized that I had lost the number. It turns out that the girl who wanted me to call her was a childhood friend of mine. We played together when we were like 4-5 years old, and she was the oldest female friend I had. She might have been the only girl I knew that had fond memories of me, but I obviously fucked that up by never calling her.

This girl is married now and recently had a son. To be honest, it's kind of a relief knowing that she's getting on with her life and is being cared for. Still, we should have had some fun back when we were clueless teenagers, but thanks to me that never happened.

People around you were having sex and you weren't having sex, so you got mad. This is common for young people and those who never mature.

I legitimately stopped my little sis from dating a nig. Feels good. She's just a mid schooler tho

what was so bad about it?

You don’t deserve these digits

Pathetic.

Exterminate her, fuhrer

Paid a "professional cuddler" $100 to cuddle with me for an hour while we watched Archer. She was pretty chill 30 year old woman. This is what she kinda looked like except she was a little bit thicker (not in a good way).
Shes also the closest thing I had to gf.
feels fucking bad, man.

I'm a 26 year old kissless virgin who has never asked out a girl in my life, ugly as fuck, been pretty much friendless since I was 13 even during college. My life is the most beta thing I've ever done but I also have a handful of specific pathetic incidents when it comes to girls

>got an anonymous note in my desk in high school about how cute i was and listing everything she liked about me and told me to write back, never did
>sat behind girl in high school senior year. i thought she was cute, she clearly liked me, even asked to be in a dorm room with me in college since we were going to the same school. i never even asked for her phone number and never talked to her again after high school
>in college this slutty indian girl who was friends with my roommates loved me, gave me her number, would always hang onto me and talk about us dating and how cute we would look together, would literally say WHY DON'T YOU LIKE ME and i would say cuz youre a slut. would even try to fake alpha and tell her that im getting on the bus with her to go home with her after work and she would be all excited, then just say "oh theres my bus" and get off and go home

but the most beta by far was when i met this girl off reddit to sext with. she was cute as fuck but pretty much "bbw" tier and a huge slut. we would sext/cam masturbating together and she pretty much fell in love with me. we would chat all day every day for weeks, had multiple 3-4 hour overnight skype calls, pretty much like a long distance relationship, she was even from around my area (about 50 miles away) and i could have met up with her if she ever came back. i ended it by telling her how pathetic i felt chatting so much with a girl i met online and that i was stopping it and she got pretty upset. even though she was in love with me she even told me that only a very unique specific girl like her would ever find someone who looked as weird as i do cute.

thanks for not reading

>be a cute shota in 6th grade
>hot cute 8th grader teases ans bullies me soft in the school bus like some femdom /ss/ just because i look cute
>she says if i want to be her bf
>be into superhero stuff by that time
>tell the qt to FUCK OFF cuz she also was the bully of the school bus
>angry she says ok and never talked to me again
>years go by
>I become ugly as fuck
this was 12 years ago

Every day with my lab partner. She treats me like dirt but I can't do shit about it because she's in a wheelchair and nobody else wants to swap partners.

>in college this slutty indian girl who was friends with my roommates loved me, gave me her number, would always hang onto me and talk about us dating and how cute we would look together, would literally say WHY DON'T YOU LIKE ME and i would say cuz youre a slut. would even try to fake alpha and tell her that im getting on the bus with her to go home with her after work and she would be all excited, then just say "oh theres my bus" and get off and go home

Don't let her walk all over you user.