Do oral only cycles.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20961723
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1154211/pdf/biochemj00357-0237.pdf
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/4bc6/1f39f3e58565494237552cd20029c1905ac6.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You guys should be ashamed of your existence. Go get your own board, this is for people who seek to be fit, not do drugs. Lol

>2018
>not being able to afford a tailored suit

getting a fucking tailored suit only for couple hours

How long do you guys cruise for?

answer this or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Until I buy more drugs to blast

Someone should re-edit this so the last frame plays in reverse.

Until bloodwork is good is the short route. Be aware that you'll also want time off to allow tendons to fully repair, as being on cycle can inhibit collagen synthesis

this
go to fuckin walmart and buy some cheap throwaway formal clothes that look/are new for this one two hour event, exponential money saved

>Been at gf's for valentine's week
>Entire week has consisted of chocolate, cereal, toast, milk, and fucking
>Still getting leaner
God bless trenbolone acetate

Permablast

I'm glad with the way this bulk is going.

I highly prefer deca this blast despite hating it last blast.

>roiding for this

It's clearly yielding results.

How far in are you, what's your dosages, did you frontload, how are you doing today

The absolute state of fraud.. Are there more people in here that look like this?

Thank you, looking right now I liked what I saw for a second and now I notice how small I am again.

500mg test, 600mg deca. Added 200mg tren last week.
Started December, around middle or end.
I'm good today, how are you?

Why are you adding tren? I've heard conflicting opinions on mixing two 19 nors. I'm pretty good, I have an appointment with a pulmonologist soon for my asthma. Hoping I can control it better so I can stop using my albuterol several times throughout the day

Protein synthesis.
I've read both but the conclusion was that adding Tren should yield benefits.

Asthma sounds like a bitch to deal with during lifting.

Imagine if you would have been here a year ago.

now compare it to last million cbt threads and to last million "monthly progress threads" on steroid reddit

Have you tried lifting weights to stop being small? Roids will give you a lot more bang for your buck if you lift weights.

Well fuck. You guys told me steroids are the magic pill to growth without effort.

people like you piss me off

Re yk11

I meant tge hunger is much more intense after lifting too

It implies that the hunger is from the yk11 doin work in my body, not just from the yk11.

he's just a bitter natty and pictures like this make him mad because he realizes that steroids are not magic as other natties say and you have to actually work out hard for a long period of time to get the benefits

tren and accutane? Anyone done it? I'm on derm prescribed accutane so my main worry is either kidney or liver tests coming back bad and being pulled off it, I'd have to buy shitty indian accutane then

You do realise I haven't been lifting for long and I fully understand it takes a good amount of time to reach a higher level?

Steroids aren't magic at all, but saying they haven't made any contribution to progress would be false as well.

Before I even hit the 2 year lifting mark I will have hit nearly double bodyweight hopefully.

I think people won't be satisfied with a roid transformation pic unless you post a twig turning into an IFBB pro. Even if you post results that are like 2 years progress in 6 months they wouldn't be amazed because it's not freak beast

stop replying to him

when i was like 8 weeks into my first test cycle ever i already got these crackas spouting some retarded bullshit.
They cant even grasp the idea that maybe, JUST MAYBE the person in question is at the beginning of his journey.

People have no clue how insane the dedication and drug protocol gets to reach those levels.

That and genetics, people compare top tier elite's to your average joe and wonder why he's not the same.

Despite that, none of this is an excuse not to try hard to get massive. I just post unpumped, only somewhat cherry picked photos in hopes of getting legit feedback.
I cba to post in cbt.

How are the strength gains?
I remember you being way more aesthetic pre-bulk.
>Before I even hit the 2 year lifting mark I will have hit nearly double bodyweight hopefully.
Merlin as fuck. This is like a far off life goal of mine. 60 more lean pounds to go.
What weight did you start at.

Who tf cruises anymore, blast 1g or more for the rest of your life

I'm prettt bloated and packed on some fat so I look way worse now.
It'll be worth it if it means more mass in the future. Also no Tren here which despite opinions here does contribute to looks.

Strength isn't as big I think, but I've went with more volume which went up well.

I started around the 50kg mark and am creeping up to 90kg right now. June will be the 2 year mark so its feasable.

Its fine honestly. People still assume you need years of natty training under your belt before starting.

I just frauded right away, right or wrong.

Less than 1g is natty.

Thats what i told the faggots trying to drug test me at my competition last month

Is this what Dougie P would look like if he hit the juice?

His balls are already so massive.

look at that fucking squat form, this man is perfection

>should be ashamed of your existence. Go get your own board, this is for people who seek to be fit, not do drugs. Lol
haha, this is how I know you are new. see you in a year or two.

If I can't talk source talk how the hell am I supposed to get this stuff? the roids fairy?

>I just frauded right away
i regret not frauding early on, natty lifting is a waste of time

Here you go, post workout pump and better lighting somewhat.

You guys somewhat content now?

>there's no difference

preparing for my first cycle, brahs

assuming this is my first and only cycle, am I gonna be able to keep my gains or am I doomed to cycle forever?

>first and only cycle
Sure thing buddy.

If its just 500mg it depends on your diet, training and how quickly your production goes back up.

That's pretty impressive broham. I started about 60kg and I'm sitting at 90 now.

Time cruising= time blasting for me
You could probably get away with time cruising = 1/2 time blasting depending upon how harsh your blasts actually are though (eg 3g of injectables and 4 weeks on 4 weeks off of slin and dbol is gonna be harsher than 500mg of test).
You could also auto regulate by blasting and bulking up to ~20% bf and cruising as you cut down to ~10%.
All of these methods are inferior to actually getting blood work done though.

Since nano is posting pics i will too and endure the "LMAO roiding for this" cucks

Mirin nipple erectness.
Height and weight?

nig/nog

>LMAO roiding for this
Jk. Mirin chest.

Of my nipples?
Transformation

HAHAHAH dyel fucking pajeet

>tfw I'm going to get my gay photographer friend to take pics for me at the gym

Shirt off right in front of the dumbell racks around closing time so I'm not really messing up anyone else

Har har

Are the pics for a portfolio, or are you just trying for more tinder pussy?

Kind of as a progress marker and for ego I guess. I keep trying to take pics of myself at the gym but my phone is shit and taking pics myself sucks. What I see in the mirror is looking disgusting but on the phone I look plain as shit.

I'm cutting down to the leanest I've ever been and I'm going to try to stay that way this year. I remember Bimbo saying something about staying lean for long periods of time will make your body adjust to it and make it a little harder to balloon back up. Something like that. Dunno

It didn't bother me until taking tren while lifting. But it does bother me randomly throughout the day

Wow user you are really big!
>You end up fucking him in the showers

We got the Same built Bro so jokes on you now Lets share curry and loo

Have fun with shrivelled balls because your genetics are so shit you needed to cheat LMAO

Tren is a hell of a drug.

are you pajeet or tacobro?

How long between pictures. Pretty good gains.

First time having a source send me the wrong product so now im sitting here with 1000mg of tadalafil. Should I throw it into my blast at like 10 mg ed for the fuck of it?
Im on 400mg Test E, 600mg Tren E, 300mg NPP, 200 mg Mast P, 10mg accutane(ed) and going to be on 25-50mg of t3 (ed). I honestly don't know what my bp is but im sure its higher than it should be,

Also whats the best mix up that you have got in an order?

>Of my nipples?
Had a mighty kek, good job.

Hand me those burritos chico
That was 1 1/2 year of roiding
Thx massa

>Protein synthesis
What about it? Tren actually lowers it.

doing it right now and loving it, accutane really enhances the tren imo.

I've been hanging out and drinking with this openly gay dude for quite a few weeks. He's pretty touchy feely as well. Dude's chill af but I can't get it if he is hitting on me or just trying to be friends. Getting paranoid-

Well I may have contracted hiv from some slut. Showing symptoms but I have to wait a month to get antibody tests done. I used a condom but let her eat my ass so I dont know.

I’m also a poorfag so if it’s hiv I’ll be broke or rip in 10 years. Thinking once I get a positive result I’ll go on a ten year blast and become mutant mode before offing myself.

Also does anyone know the cheapest way to get hiv meds as a murifag.

In4 Moosey finally admit it wasn't him? Kek

I was holding it in so hard cause Mast was getting rustled from him.

IIRC that was Tico from way back when. Total bro.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>ng paranoid-
well in the gay community they have sex with their friends all the time. I would set some boundaries, he might think he can turn you. If he is touchy feely he wants to bang you. I have gay friends. they don't touch me.

>gay dude
>touchy feely
Sounds like he want's the d.

For a swole dude, he has some easily russled jimmies.

poo in loo

I wouldn't take it all of that shit is hard enough on your heart.

>Tren actually lowers it.

What does that even mean? Is this a le meme post

It does though, but it also decreases protein degradation as well.
This is why tren is used in cutting and recomping

What's up Meatheads. So I am not 15% bf, since I bulked on my first cycle. Should I do a little cut now? I don't look that fat, but roids seem to work better when low bf right?

*Now 15%
Thought about doing carb cycling.

That is retarded friendo, do you have a source for your claim?

No, estrogen converts more in the presence of fat cells but they work just as well when fat. I mean look at any fucking powerlifter.

I guess your the retarded one here kiddo. I really hope that all you do is lurk here and don't actually give advice.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20961723

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1154211/pdf/biochemj00357-0237.pdf

Yeah that's true. PL myself (or wanting to become one), but I still want that Ben Pollack Look. I will start with a little carb cycling diet. Mostly because I will just binge on Nutella pancakes when I don't restrict my carb intake.

damn, he's touchy feely with everybody tho. but alright, noted, been giving him a way too much of a free pass for being gay. defo wouldn't let my other close mates touch me that often.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20961723
>Treatment of fused BSC cultures with TBA results in a concentration-dependent increase (P < 0.05) in protein synthesis rate and a decrease (P < 0.05) in degradation rate

So the opposite of what you said before. Kill yourself idiot

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/4bc6/1f39f3e58565494237552cd20029c1905ac6.pdf
>The mixed muscle protein fractional synthesis rate in TBA-treated animals was significantly
lower than in control animals at P < 0.10

Tren decreases protein synthesis but decreases protein breakdown at a greater rate thus still causing you to build muscle dumb dumb. This is the reason tren isn't seen as great bulker.

>Oral only

Because fuck having a liver right?

Question for anyone running tren Ace:
How do you dose your caber and how much of an AI do you take?
Planning to run my tren cycle alongside Test E.

Test E 250mg per week (125mg E3D)
Tren Ace 350mg per week (50mg ED)
Using Aromasin as my AI 25mg on pin days. 12.5mg EOD
Currently on 6th week of Test E 500mg blast. Going to drop dose when I run the tren for obvious reasons.

Also where the fuck can I find caber? Found USApeptides has caber at 1mg/ML but I don't know if it's legit.

god you were such a tasty little twink, why'd you have to ruin it by roiding out?

F-forgive me senpai :(

You have such homo hair

Where to buy cabaser cheap bros? Ordered some off the darknet from India under a false name and couldn't sign for it. Can someone pm me a good US website for purchase?

[email protected]

Well if you don't cut first, you'll be fatter in the end, and maybe cross a line into what you consider too fat for yourself. Might as well cut for a while so you can bulk harder in the future.

Amazon

>under a false name
retard

> (You)
>>under a false name
>retard
Ive been finding my mail has constantly been opened lately in my conplex I don't want my housemates to know I'm on.