Am I skinnyfat? Bulk/cut?

am I skinnyfat? Bulk/cut?

Go post in a CBT or something and not start a pointless thread, faggot.

Saged

You're not really skinny fat, you're just skinny. Bulk.

So I shouldn't be confused with picrel?

You’re skinny. BULK.
/thread

You are too fat. You first have to cut, before you start bulking. Otherwise you get too fat

you are a person who does not lift weights

This. Youre going to have to do a 7 day dry fast OP. You're a freaking whale rn. You have to lose about 100 more lbs. Eat some sage too when you break your fast.

nope. you need recomp.

>should I bulk or cut
You should lift

eat something before you die of starvation

>lose 100lbs
My weight is 155,2lbs

I am lifting since February 2017, I was 264lbs, started trainning with free weights this month. Watdo?

checked. Compound movements. PPL or SL

Bulk

No, you're just skinny

Dude, you are spooky as fuck now. Post a picture of when you were fatasfatass, I'm curious.

ARE YOU JOKING?
EAT SOMETHING MR HUNGRY SKELETON

I actually heard about this phenomena on youtube were bitter souls on Veeky Forums try to intentionally give bad advice just for the joy of seeing other fails and trololol, didn't actually believe it before know. This is an eye opener.

People on here intentionally try to hurt people, I wouldn't be surprise if there was a meme going on here trying to round their backs while deadlifting...

>youtube
It's not a Veeky Forums thing, have you never seen /b/'s guide to making crystals? Give it a try.

There you go, I don't have any pictures of myself from start but I have a pic from July 2017

Jesus Europe has some fuck up looking electric plugins

I know, American ones are looking better

You should lift you goofy faggot

So tell me what shoild I do to look like a lifting person. I am lifting since February, read the rest of replies in thread.

sequential 555 get. nice.

You're a teenager who shouldn't be browsing this website

should*

>he thinks intentionally giving bad advice to the newbies just to fuck with them is a Veeky Forums thing

How naive

am I asking anything about my age? Just tell me what the fuck should I do.

Congrats on losing so much weight, you look better. But were you really lifting seriously? I don't see how you could lift for an entire year and have so little muscle.

Nice body, does it get you puss?

You would know the answer if you did a lil googling or searched on You Tube you underage faggot. You only made this thread because you wanted attention, now that you have it you can fuck off

I don't know. I was using machines in the gym.
>be me
>go to your local gym
>fuckload of machines
>only 3-4 benches

Eat something ffs
Clog yourself with chicken, pasta and broccoli until you can’t fit through someone’s teeth gap anymore.

>person with social anxiety
>wants attention
Really?

Started eating 2735kcal
Protein:205g
Carbs:342g
Fat:61
70.4kg, 184cm

You have social anxiety because you ARE attention depraved and you have underdeveloped social skills. Every bit of attention be it from the internet or irl gives you satisfaction even if it's covered by embarrassment

I know myself better than you. Maybe my problems are caused by events that happened during my childhood or events that are happeinng now?

did you mess up the resizing of these images or something?
They are squeezed by like 30%

When you resize an image, it looks like you are just making the width smaller.
In pic related, make sure you set the lock so that both height and width are adjusted, not just width.

Nope, but I can send you original ones.

Obviously bulk

what do you mean "nope"?

it means "no"

Lost original one, but I made another one

sorry if I seem dense here, but I'm struggling to understand
You aren't resizing the width of these images _at all_ ?

I am not resizing these at all.

so... you're actually that thin?
you aren't fucking with me?
holy shit

I would say "read the sticky" but unfortunately you're beyond saving.
I'm so sorry to have to break this news to you, but the only option you have is become an hero

Seriously, I want to havee aesthetic body. What exactly should I do? I was working out for a year (mainly cutting from 120kg to 70.4kg) but I can't see a lot of results.

Well keep using freeweights until you can 1/2/3/4

ignore all other faggots
ur skinny but have a higher bf% than average id say
you should probably bulk for 2 years or smth tho

me again... I just fixed your problem
with the body in pic, you can probably make it
you're welcome

just do the opposite of what I said here

I am looking for solution of my problem, not for my resized image.