Is this low T or high T, bruhs?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/peterwilenius/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dating
low
>fuck & bounce
high

T better be super high cause prisons a bitch.

depends on how big is her penis

>dating a high school girl at all if you're not a freshman in college
low T

>dating a smart college girl from a good family who happens to be 19
High T

what's the difference?

oh it's BIG alright

>dating a teenage girl when you're under 30
Low T

>Dating a teenage girl when you're over 30
High T

>"Dating" a teenage girl when you're over 40
Literal Chad

a woman made this post

This is b8 right? No one can actually think they’re high test if they’re a pathetic degenerate that goes after teenage A as 30-40years old. Honestly I can’t even think of a more beta low test activity

Only people getting mad in this thread are soyboys that dont realize 16 year old pussy is prime

this post was also made by a woman

depends how hot they are.

I hope you mean a girl old enough to be in college, and not an actual college girl.

depends, if you're sexually intimidated by women your own age you're probably low T. If you're turned on by taught lithe bodies and them been teen is only incidental then you're probably high test.

The fear of going to jail is going to boost your test!

even more posts made by women

high as fuck. chest/facial hair come in at 2x speed and my lifts are fantastic lately.

t. 19 y/o dating 17 y/o perfect redhead

>dating
Might as well be a homosex

ohhhh right americunts have this weird age limit where they are allowed to drive a car for two years (and possibly endangering hundreds of people a day) before they are allowed to have sex.
literally the most cucked nation on earth

instagram.com/peterwilenius/
This guy dated (fucked) 16yo girl for months. He seems pretty high T

Fucked a 19 year old and 35 year old this week, and felt better after fucking the teenager. So I would say high T.

This.
You guys have no ide how much hate I got from my female 'friends' when they found out I'm dating a 21yo.
Jelaous used up saggy tit whores.

>t.37yo

You're still a teenager at 16

Do you care to post some >greentexts? I’m interested in your story

Age of consent in my state is 16.

Of what? I just dumped my long term partner some time ago and wanted to feel young again. I knew a lot of girls like much older guys, still, it was a positive supprise to me, after so many years in monogamous relationship.
Anyway, once my female 'friends' saw me posting pics on jewbook with a younger girl, they started shitposting - under pics or via PMs.
Fuck'em.

>dating

Lowest test of all. Dine and dash motherfucker.

I'm in the same boat, 28yo dating a 17yo, and the hate and salt my sisters and my friends' wives throw our way has been unreal. The weird thing is that they give me shit for it, but they give her twice the amount of shit they give me. I don't get it.

says the frogposter

Pepe is godtier test level

more like low IQ

sure he is, i bet that collection of brainlet wojaks is hi test too

>being this butthurt over a picture of a fucking frog

get those test levels checked, kiddo

What's to get? They get ugly, they see they have no power over you & can be replaced, so they do the only thing they can - get angry.
Also, womem nave what in my country we call
>solidarity of ovaries
Or
>ovaries solidarity
(My english sucks)
That means women will defend other women as a general rule.

Youre an idiot. If you like a dish, why not eat it again? Shallow idiot virgin pretending to be a chad. Sex is more than just meat-slapping.

>kiddo
whatever you say, r9k

But that's the opposite of what's happening tho, they're harder on her than they are on me

Spoken like a true beta.

whatever you say, r9k

five to ten years of bone me in the ass prison

Can anyone help me out? I slept on my neck wrong 3 weeks ago and it still hurts what do

Because shs 'betrayed' her kind. Lynching like old women would lynch a hot young 'slut'.

Go easy on the head bobbing while giving blowjobs next time

nah i'm with this dude. dating an 18 y.o. as a 40 y o man is creepy. boning is one thing but spending your life with a child? that's creepy dude.

you guys watch cartoons together?

>be 26
>hook up with an 18 year old, dating for weeks now
>go pick up my daughter at ex wife's house with new GF
>my ex wife FLIPS her shit when she sees her and texts me that I'm a pedophile, i have self no respect blah blah blah
>mfw

>hurr durr I don't know how to make a man happy & make him stay with me, that's not what feminists told me my life as a liberated woman will look like
Hehehe, fuck her.

>taking advantage of a dumb little girl because you're not man enough to find a real woman with her shit together

The lowest test possible

>find a real woman with her shit together

That's good b8 m8.

It's almost b8, but probably every 1/100 women that are 20+ will have their shit together

Buttblasted soylent consuming nigger faggot

>roasted
>toasted
And
>Boasted

>real woman with her shit together
Lol

No we don't. Age of consent in most states is 16. You can't drive a car without an adult until you're 17, at least in my state. Age of consent is only 18 in a few states

Op, YES!

That's really fucking petty, isn't it?

Only stuff that comes out in theaters, she cried with Coco. She's at this weird point in the relationship where she's trying to appear more mature than she actually is which includes pretending she isn't into anime and wearing thongs. It's adorable.

it really doesn't surprise me at all that guys on Veeky Forums would be in their mid to late 20s or 30s and actively try to date teenage girls, even ones who are 18-19. Given you're all on Veeky Forums, you lift because you desperately want to make up for your abhorrent personalities and hope that women will be shallow enough to fuck you only for your bodies. Women your age aren't shallow enough for that so they reject you, so you go for the shallow naive teenagers with daddy issues because those are the only girls who will have anything to do with you, then you play it off like "haha yeah it's alpha as fuck to date a teenager, anyone who thinks I'm pathetic is jelly a fuck"

also, can't forget to mention that you want to get with teenagers to make up for all the sex you didn't have at that age since you all lost your virginities at 25

hi r9k

Women stop maturing at 16 years old so I'm not really sure what you're getting at. I'm 23 and girls my age are unbelievably childish, and no one holds them accountable for it because they're women and that's apparently acceptable.

You must be a woman.
>its ok to be a guy take it in the ass from other men
>its ok to take hormones & pretend to be a woman
>its ok to be a slut & roll on the cock carousel, fucking countless strangers
>its ok to murder unborn babies when it suits you
>its not ok to for men to date girls much younger

>I'm 23 and girls my age are unbelievably childish,

and you're definitely not, right 4channer?

I worked with this one dude who was like 34 - 35 and he was dating a 22 year old.

It’s high T obviously if you’re gonna risk it all on a kid. Anyone in their right mind would jerk off or not even attempt it (low t). It could be argued that high T male would go for most available mate but idk maybe in your case it’s the kid.

started banging this 19 year old girl since i live in a college town
am 27, i dont care if it makes me low T she got ass

Where do I find such a woman

OP is low T for asking for approval from Veeky Forums

Might try to pound 16 who works at the same bar as me, any suggestions? Hard 21 btw.

Fuck..I did. I was 32 and she was 19. It was cool for a little while.. then reality sets in.

>fuck and bounce
How boring. That’s a prime age to fuck obviously he’s gonna wanna hit it multiple times you low sex drive beta.

EightTEEN
NineTEEN