Who /loser/ here

Who /loser/ here

Phone posting

>27, college graduate, which is a meme
>Only make 80k
In la, that's like 20k. Fucking even pleb ups drivers make 100k. They work more hours with less benefits but who cares. Blacks and women everywhere making 200k, have law degrees, PhDs, etc
>live alone in shitty apartment
>late bloomer, still trying to bkoom. lost virginity to prostitute at 22. Only other girl i fucked was exgf who was damaged goods stupid spic with daddy issues. Broke up with her, still stalks me
>No friends.introvert
5'9 manlet who is a 6 or 7 max/10
>go out alone every weekend to hit on girls
>have to to hit on 10 girls just to get 2 numbers, who will flake or ghost you guaranteed. Repeat everyweek.
>Humiliated that the same bouncers and bar tenders look at you with pity everyweek alone
>fucked around working out off and on for years wasting time. Only started with a serious bulk 2 months ago. Should have started 10 years ago
>No hope, no purpose in the cesspool of degenerate la

Compared to my grandfathers who had 5 kids at 27 and built their own house

I consider suicide everyday

I have no idea how actual NEETS haven't killed themselves years ago.

your are a failed normalfag NEET life is ideal desu

you can get class A and make that much at UPS with mad bennies. I'm about to do that. get some land at some barrio, get plumbing, and get little houses and rent to megustas for 750 a month

Where in LA, boyo? Culver / Beverly here

It's not all that bad. You're taller than me lol. Try not to force yourself to get girls, it's obvious. Long Beach here btw.

>30s
>NEET for years
>last time I had sex was eleven (11!) years ago
>balding
>ugly

Get on my level.
I don't have any hope left.

>Only make 80k

Bitch I make 500 dollars a month after 4 years of education, get on my level.

>tfw only make 130k at 28

Why live

>don't force yourself to talk to girls bro, they will come to you naturally in your nonexistent social circle

I get not coming off desperate, but you have to force yourself to go out and approach

tfw only 250k/yr at 12 years old

>tfw haven’t been born yet and only make 500k per day

Who else /poorfag/ here?

I make 48 after taxes I live alone and still live pretty comfortably. Op its all in your head.

You need to be 18 for this website, bye bye

$80k is a lot in LA. I live here. You're a whiny fag.

Any downtown LA boiz?

t. hipster with 5 roomates in silverlake

>6 or 7 max/10
no you ain't, 80% of humans are a 4/10 or below (4/10 being the upper 20% of those 80%), a true 6 or 7 would be noticeable and would NEVER be a "late bloomer" (incel)

No but I'm planning on going to La Cita tomorrow night.

holy shit, do you know the bell curve boyo?
The majority of population is between 4 and 6, incels and MMs are so rare irl jfl

>implying physical attractiveness is normally distributed
>implying physical attractiveness is relative
The majority of population is 2.5-3.5.

Oh, and having sex does not prevent you from being incel, cuckmaxxers are still incel.

Loser checking in

One of the "gifted" employees
Problem is sometimes I just don't want to work on anything and just sit at work and not focus on small tasks to finish
So I usually will take a day out of the week to finish all my tasks and it will last me a couple of hours work..

Anyway, someone at work says they know "i'm not a slacker or anything"...

They judging me for not working my ass off to the bone every single day? Sometimes you get past that feel and years of being here is not what I'm thinking of doing like them

Well I may have contracted hiv from some slut. Showing symptoms but I have to wait a month to get antibody tests done. I used a condom but let her eat my ass so I dont know.

I’m also a poorfag so if it’s hiv I’ll be broke or rip in 10 years. Thinking once I get a positive result I’ll go on a ten year blast and become mutant mode before offing myself.

What are the symptoms you got?

>Working in 2018

Keep your head down, obey the rules, do whatever's popular. Right OP?

Sore throat, cold sweats, fever, fatigue, little bit of nasea/no appetite, and a little soreness around the anus. Looking out for rashes and ulcers but its only been a week.

>Phone posting
I'm so sorry

Omg...

user i....

You definitely have a cold. I'm sorry.