Shaving / soybeards

How do you shave without getting razor bumps and irritation? Please tell me. I don't want to be a soyboy.

I haven't shaved for a week because my skin turns to shit every time I shave.

Use a clipper, retard

Fuck you retarded soyboy. Eat my dick nigger

Invest in a safety razor and learn to wet shave (don't bother with cutthroat razors, though -- it's for supreme gentlemen scholars and is pretty much an over-elaborate meme at this point).

You don't need all 10 blades of a modern Gillette dragging across your face so disregard anyone who tells you to buy some spaceship-looking contraption.

This, safety razors work. Got razor burn and shit with the Gillette garbage, nothing since switching to wet shaving.
Way cheaper too.

Safety razor/a high quality multi-blade. Gf bought me some Italian brand shaving set with the proper lather, brush, aftershave balm and a two bladed razor- shit has never caught on my skin, closest shave I've ever had, no razor burn and the sandalwood lather makes you smell like a goddamn man

>backhand lookism thread
Kys OP. Sage.

>Soyboy
Make decisions for yourself that aren't influenced by dipshits on youtube.

Pic related.

Fuck you niggers. I ain't falling for the safety razor meme... I use a Gillette Mach 3 Turbo. I wanna know shaving techniques that prevent razor burn.

fuck you, you filthy subhuman soy consuming shithead. I raped your mom last night. I raped your sister to death. You mad I raped both of them dumb whores good? Fuck you you worthless parasite

lmao wtf this thread

alright friendo well start off by disassembling the razor and extracting the razors

then hold one of them firmly between your thumb and index finger (dominant hand of course)

finally just slit your fucking wrists and die you stupid faggot

Wow I didn't expect you to be posting on Veeky Forums, Paul!

Stop shaving against the grain and start using better products. Don't fall for the safety razor lelmeme, it's for redditors and soybeans.

>shaving techniques
>techniques

This isn't 36 Chambers of Shaolin you fucking invalid lmfao never come back here again

Used to have same problem, fixed it. First, lather your face and then soak a wash cloth in the hottest water that you can tolerate. Push the wash cloth onto your face and then hold it there for about 30 seconds. Repeat if you feel like you need to. Then, re-lather and shave.

I don't exactly know why this works, but it has something to do with the high pH of the soap/lather weakening the hair at high temperature.

you're a little weak soft kid hiding behind a screen. you're a little weak pussy. I'd fuck you up easily, you little disgusting cocksucking queer. you deserve to get burned alive, you filthy little shithead parasite.

you mad I rape your mom every day? I rape her in her tight sweet pussy every fucking day. she's fat as fuk, but her pussy is still tight. which is good of course. I love giving that bitch orgasms with my 9" dick.

what the fuk are you talking about, you fucking idiot?

I'm a 6'2 jacked kickboxer. come say that shit face to face, you little weak bitch. I'll fuck you up.

I'll kill you, you little pussy bitch. keep hiding behind your screen, faggot.

kill yourself, you filthy little sub-human scum.

*dabs on you*

impotent rage

Is this a meme i'm just not getting or is this guy actually sperging out?

Multi-bladed razors cut the hair below the skin causing razor burn and ingrown hairs. Best bet is a single bladed razor, and only shaving over an area once going the direction of the hair growth. Did you not have a father to teach you this shit?

you deserve to get stoned to death, you filthy worthless little sub-human. you mad I raped all your female family members?

yeah, I raped them till they orgasmed like the horny little bitches they are.

Run hot water on your razor, then a bit on your face. Then don't be a retard when shaving itself and you should be fine.

This whole thread is bait, but it's amazing that your'e calling people weak while not even knowing a basic life skill like proper shaving. Kill yourself, my man

snorkle weed before shaving

you're a little pussy ass bitch hiding behind the screen. I'd fuck you up like the little weak soft ass kid you are. I'd make you beg for mercy and cry of pain. you'd be on your knees full of blood on your ugly sub-human face crying like the fucking bitch you are.

you're crying right now and I know it, but I'd make you cry like you have never done before. you'd die a horrific death, you bitch ass nigga.

go die, you useless little punk ass.

there is only 2. steps you need to follow to not fuck up shaving. It may take practice though. You don't have to buy a safety/straight razor.

1. Shower first
2. Go with the grain (not as simple as it seems to beginners)

I apply peroxide after, may sting but it stops bumps. Pic provided for example

I think it's just 1/10 b8, dude.

dude that's rude

maybe he's a teenager, would explain his edginess, inability to shave and disgusting crater face

George soros hired a guy to go on Veeky Forums and act like a huge raging faggot in order to subtly make /pol/ look bad which will in turn get trump impeached

use a hair trimmer
got a cheap 40€ one for brown
EZ payed for it already since you can use it forever and it does the job very nicely
But don‘t make the mistake to shave your ballsack with it ....

keep crying, you little bitch. weak ass sub-human. I'll break all your fragile bones with one swipe. you skinny-fat little bitch. you ugly as fuk, you little sub-human. you're gonna stay virgin for life, bitch. I'll rape your dying mom, you chubby soft ass kid. I'll fucking murder you easily, you little sub-human scum.

you will die soon, faggot. you will suffer really fucking bad.

pic related

Come to my house, kike. Srs

listen, you little weak pussy. you wouldn't do shit, you filthy little sub-human. you'd cry and beg me for mercy if you met me. you'd shit your diapers, you little bitch. you would cry like the little pussy ass bitch you are.

>you won’t do shit
You’re the one who won’t come to my house, nigger. Literally just come to my house. You have my permission. I’ll even show you how to shave

no

u

go suck yo mama's tranny dick and choke on it till you die, you filthy disgusting little gay scum. you deserve to get bludgeoned to death like the nasty useless little parasite you are.

I raped your cousins, your mom, your grannies, your aunts. all of them have been fucked hard by me. all of them are dirty whores.

go kill yourself, you worthless little sub-human trash. you deserve to die, you fucking faggot.

i fucked my face up more with a safety razor than i did a strait razor.