When Did You Realize You're Attractive, Veeky Forums?

Pic related was it for me.

lol was that the first time thats ever happened to you

I don't understand your statement. You don't know when this happened to me so how can you recoil when I say it's the first time it happened to me.
t.brainlet

That's a hooker my dude. She's gonna invite you over and then her pimp will steal your car.

Congratulations, she sent you pictures of her genitals blacked out in paint. You must be so attractive!

What app is this

You realize he blocked out the genitals to post on here right?

Take the bus

This girl absolutely hated my guts and I called her a cunt and my buddy called her a bitch, then our mutual friend got extremely pissed off since this girl was "like a sister to him" and he threw punches at me. It was this huge ordeal. Anyways, two years later we met again, she apologized for being a cunt and now we have sex regularly

That girl is underage

>The 2 year long cucking, some things are worth waiting for

this not what mean by sharpie in pooper

>be me, zookeeper
>every week we have high schoolers visit the zoo
>present them some animals, talk about habitat loss, etc
>this week, I was told the class asked about me
>apparently last week all the girls went back and told the rest of the classes about how cute I am
>this week they were all asking "is mr user going to be there this week?" "I want a picture with mr user"
got mired, feelsgoodman

I'm not. I spent years cold approaching, working on my personality, humor, and style. I have never been fat or even skinny fat. I went from skinny to looking like I lift and still haven't gotten any looks from women or tinder matches. I am clean, acne free, well dressed and have a decent circle of friends (20-30) whom regularly invite me out to house parties and shows. Women treat me like shit wherever I go, and frequently go to great lengths to avoid eye contact. Men respect me and listen to me, but women can never seem to understand why.

I am, as a result, completely black pilled. Looks are the only thing that matters to women and some men. They judge your personality and value as a human being entirely on genetics and bone structure. Did I mention I'm 5'11 and, despite my slightly wide hips, have a decent frame? Doesn't mean shit. I have an ugly face and no matter how hard I work, I am forever fucked.

>getting cat fished makes you attractive
D-does this mean I'm officially handsome?

What can i do too see that asshole?

>tfw dicklet
I feel like I'm missing out on 80% of life

wtf is that a real dino?

>no that dino is fake
-.- ofc its real retard

Let's be honest, you wouldn't use it anyway you are browsing Veeky Forums

post face please.

If less uglier than me I'm gonna an hero

I'm far from a model or anything but I've been on plenty of dates and had more than a few possibilities to have sex but I turned down all of them. It's always in the back of my mind when I'm interacting with girls and I always ghost them just before it gets intimate just because I can't bear the shame of my penor, I've unironically been suicidal about it. No one ever takes it seriously but it's so socially and emotionally crippling to a point where I don't think I can keep convinving myself to live with it for much longer.

I will post but only if you promise that you're joking about killing yourself.

never

This week I further realized my attractiveness. Started being more friendly and making eye contact. Girls have responded massively. Some cute little chinese chick waved and smiled at me as she walked by me today. Girls are trying to get my attention quite a bit. Some even spilling spaghetti. I have my oneitis though to ask out here soon so we will see if that goes well. She was flirting with me before but then she was gone and has returned again. I hope I don't fuck it up. Take it easy boys. I love you guys.

Im joking, easy bruh

Unless you have a literal microdick it's normal that nobody takes it seriously, because it's not serious.
If you do have one, I agree it's shitty.

pls delet

Is your face really ugly? You might have a aggressive glare. Open your eyes more

I dont know if i am ive lost alot of weight and had people come up to me and say Im a hot guy (guys and girls) and squeeze my ass and say im sexy

But this was at a bar in real life I am to autistic to understand behavior and personalities and women. I know their signs like there is this one chick before class wherever i sit in the hall she sits near me across from me or she looks at me in class, others I can tell look at me girls smile when I talk to them and stuff but I dont fucking know. I just want to play vanilla wow again

>Im a hot guy (guys and girls) and squeeze my ass and say im sexy

this was at a bar too So i took it with a grain of salt as most people at a bar are intoxicated

when i was like 13 i would always hook up my friends with girls at the skating rink
after a little while they all started wanting me instead
still didnt realize it then
this kept happening, then i accidentally cock blocked a few friends throughout the years just by being more attractive than them, the girl then pursued me but still i had no interest and still did not realize it.
around age 17 i started getting hit on by enough girls that it finally dawned on me.
still didnt accept it and didnt pursue any girls and turned down mutliple sexual encounters.
up until 22 shit like that would happen and id be like man im good looking, but then a girl would hit on me and id tell myself no man shes not flirting with you, she definitely wants someone else, not you, just act like it didnt happen.

depression/anxiety will fuck you up man

I'm going to kill myself if you're uglier than me

what now bitch catch 22

>myself no man shes not flirting with you, she definitely wants someone else, not you, just act like it didnt happen.

iktf or im paranoid its some camera prank so I just ignore it

I do have resting bitch face, but that's because I'm hideous when I try and smile or look nice.

I know exactly what's keeping me from being good looking. I have a round face, eyes too close together and a fucked up jaw line. I had my face stomped in by a bunch of kids when I was in the fifth grade and so I have a weak chin/jaw. Cutting down to sub 12% BF to see if my aesthetics improve.

Don't even bother telling me to cut my hair. Having had short and stylish hair all my life up until last year didn't make any difference.

listen here faggot you have great hair and you're good looking.

on the 2nd thought your nose might be a bit fucked up, but thats negligible considering the rest of you looks pretty good

good hair and youre not ugly but when you cut down you will look really good. I have resting bitch face too and people say are you mad calm down, and Im acutally happy but my bro ridge is like a caveman

not even ugly wtf
i'm terribly disappointed i was expecting a freak show
there must be something else wrong with you if you can't attract a single female

Be honest with me please. Am I good looking.. I feel like I'm slightly above average but idk since I spend all my time indoors and couple hours at the gym. I haven't been "out" in almost a year

its the eye area thats fucking you up hard, maybe get a tan and squint

I expected you to look a lot worse from your post and you're one of the few people that can pull that hair of. The imperfections you do have give your face some personality, they don't make you look ugly at all.

The fact you made a collage and dedicated a post about this indicates enough

Looks can be subjective. Posted pictures on a rate me a long time ago, got rated poorly (or maybe I'm just not photogenic). However in real life, I receive compliments from time to time.

>other day at va for an appointment
>go to receptionist and ask her if i could check in and what else i need to do
>before she even answers my question, she looks at me and asks "You look like you belong on a magazine cover. What the hell are you doing here?"
>y-you t-too
>tfw qt 3.14 sitting with her back to us in the corner turns around to check me out when she hears this
>"Are you a model? No? It's always the ones that don't model."
>whatdidshemeanbythis.jpeg

>while ago, detailed to help one of my boots get his med-sep shit in order
>go to some building and ask the receptionist what to do
>she says "You remind me of my brother."
>i respond "I don't know if that's a good or bad thing."
>"Oh he's one of the handsomest men I've ever seen... this isn't a cheap flirt by the way."
>y-you t-too

yup you are good looking, I feel like most people on here are actually good looking but lacking in confidence and self esteem and full of self doubt. I m certainly one of them

you got mad potential, cut a bit and all of the sudden you will post in /mirin/

You are gorgeous, full homo

I also have resting bitch face, but dawg you legit look like Yung Gravy and that man pulls nani

You don't look approachable. Open your eyes more. You may not look pissed off but you dont look calm

I'm trying to open them wider for a more neutral expression. I already have a natural scowl/squint.

You are absolutely correct about the tan, though.

I don't know, man. Even obese women are overtly rude to me at bars.

Thanks. I do like my hair quite a bit and it does get me some attention. Like, I'll meet girls in a dark club or bar and things will go okay. I got a makeout with a veritable 8 last summer but when we meet up the second time and she gets a better look at me it fizzles real fast.

Yeah I have a big nose. The lighting makes it look more squat than it actually is. It's not super bad.

>tfw resting bitch/anger face too

>when we meet up the second time and she gets a better look at me it fizzles real fast.

Dont worry, dont get your self worth from women who are fake. Just keep cutting and get a tan and you will be great. A good place for a tan is just a manual labour job outside, i do it everytime im home from summer and they guys are great and very fraternal and can take a joke and it works well

Here's a pic of me at my fluffiest but thickest. Only shirtless one I have.

I wish I was physically attracted to men sometimes. We could lift together and trade massages and travel the world.

But alas, I am a slave to the vaginal jew.

"are you mad?"

god damn it fuck off yes now I am

bro u gay

"hey, umm you should smile more teehee"
"dont look so angry, youre not approachable"

You fucking thots i was thinking a children books stories and now you made me mad

breh you look great from dat photo, mirin nose too (not jking) I have one thats fucked and kinda upturned but not like a pig nose but i dont like it its my biggest insecurity

I have angry/bitchy resting face and it has helped me with my career actually, people tend to not fuck me over as easily and follow orders better. Socially though it takes a while before people open up to me and when they do it's always the same line: 'I was kinda scared of you at first but you're actually really nice'.

same it is nice to be not fucked with as some people said to me but trying to approach people comes off with hostility, at least when i open up to people its like what happens to you

already told you, fix eye area and you will slay hard as fuck, it will literally get you from 6/10 to 9/10

how to fix it, i dont know but you have to do something, you can let that potential to waste

No way any location harbours that many autists, that just tell a random person about their incestual attractions.

If nudes from teenage girls mean you're attractive then I guess I'm attractive.

>''You fucking thots i was thinking a children books stories and now you made me mad''

I write stories and poetry and I was thinking of childrens short stories to write before my class while sitting on chair and came up to me and at work once

7/10 senpai not bad

when I got a girlfriend and she told me I was

The eyes and mouth say it all, you look like someone who is extremely dissatisfied. Women pick up a lot on micro expressions. If you give the vibe that your hard to satisfy or look downtrodden those a big red flags in the subconscious. Do the generic shit to have a positive outlook on life and
>just be yourself and be happy bro
Or go for crazy emo/goth chicks, they seem not to mind as much.

show us how ugly...

just find an asian with a tiny pussy. or a girl with a low self esteem you literally loves you for you. trust me they really exist. you just need to learn how to eat pussy.

>All these resting bitch faces

Does anyone here have resting sad face? Apparently I look depressed or down all the time when I'm ok (h-haha)... someone even paid for my bill when I ate at Denny's like last month (I ate alone) but I didn't know I looked that bad

You’re not ugly
Take steroids and for fucks sake sort that confidence game out man

Since I was about 10, never had a problem attracting or talking to girls. Very grateful for it, didn't know until I was 15 that it can be hard for some guys
>when I was a kid mum's friends would say I was a good looking kid etc as all women that age do anyway
>21 now and my mum's 35 year old friend/coworker joked with her that I was attractive
>slept with her late last year

you're not bad looking but you aint good looking enough to be rocking that hair. clean yourself up and put on some more muscle and you'll slay some pooty tang in no time.

not bad for a camel jockey or a beaner (whichever you are) but you clearly got no gains. get some gains.

>even obese women are mean to me

cuz you're nice to them. be a fucking douch bag. when will you autist learn. thats what these twats want... to be treated like shit.

When I was in a phone store. Got chatting with an older customer helper, ex special forces and he said “he used to be fit like me”.

Felt pretty good

that's called a sales pitch you autist. i bet you think strippers love you too...

good stuff m8

Wolverines Scandinavian nephew/10

You look above average here user, so maybe you have other problems.

I have a feeling that my bone structure might not be bad once I drop those dreaded 50lb. Right now I look like an angry Downs Syndrome sufferer. I haven't really had issues getting gfs before, but I think that's to do with my height.

Also, beard or no beard?

You're one of the few fat guys that don't look like they're trying to hide something with their facial hair, keep it for a while still

facial hair 6-7 without its a 4

lol beard bro come on

Blonde James McAvoy

K

I’m probably a solid 5/10, was a 3/10 when fat. But I have soft eyes, dimples and smile a lot so idk I guess girls always found me unthreatening and had gfs before. I’d like to think I’m getting more attractive now with lifting and losing weight

You should either shave your face and look like a cool 90s dude surfer, or grow a mustache, because only a beard doesn't look right on you.

This is so true. The only thing I think is that if I ever do get laid that I'll still come back purley cause it's a pretty funny place that don't try White Knight and please people. Ever see reddit threads on r/fitness just really gay

I used to be attractive, I'm really fat now and gained a ton of weight after school was over for me./

>tfw some newfag's bullshit brag thread actually turned out okay
>tfw want to post pic for a Veeky Forums assessment of my face but don't want to break anonymity and taking photos always makes me anxious

Incredible story chap

>iktf

Most of Veeky Forums is average or above average, you all just have BDD because you're not an outlier like Gandy & Ballou.

GOOD.

>Go to new country
>New job
>7 years since last relationship, may as well have reverted back to virgin status
>Meet a fucking stunning little Asian qt, gorgeous features, hour glass body, literally boner just looking at her
>Always getting attention from guys but she always shrugs them off, not interested in anyone
>get along really well
>just go for it, end up cuddling, ask her out
>literal silence, just staring at me
>asks why I like her, says I'm out of her league why on earth would I choose her over the other girls I know
>8/10 telling me I'm out of her league wtf
>suddenly eyes are opened
>walking around and notice the looks I get and smiles off women
>notice how the women I know are a lot more touchy with me than any of the other guys, squeezing biceps etc
>mfw I was Chad all along but my social autism stopped me realising
>mfw for years I could have slayed pussy
>Don't care now, got my qt, traditional, Christian, virgin gf who encourages me to lift and likes to watch. Funny how things work out
>Keep lifting, we will all make it

Being average, or even somewhat above average, doesn't matter though.

This is just about first appearances. Women find most men non-attractive just based off looks alone but it is their characteristics that make them good looking. Personality is very important

Reason why Veeky Forums is doomed.

>Personality is very important
Of course. That's why women flock to men with Dark Triad traits, since they enjoy being treated well and like a human being.

I know that I'm attractive, but I don't really feel any more confident around people.

It's a really weird feeling.