THE ETERNAL POTBELLY

Just fuck my shit up Veeky Forums. No matter how much I don't eat. It never goes away

it's probably shitty posture

I'm pear shaped bros, should i just run a lot and eat more veggies? It seems like doing a million crunches is a lot of work

Literally just cut. Count your calories and get your bf down

>cut maybe?

I have been cutting hardcore and it never seems to get any smaller

Are you also doing exercises to strengthen your core and your back?

Yes lifting 5x a week

>how much I eat
>much
Found the problem, you gotta eat little

I have lost close to 20 lbs so it's definitely not a problem of calories

put down the beer

>crunches
>spot burning fat meme
you deserve to be fat

post your daily calories, macros, etc

Do planks, compound lifts and cardio (and count calories) instead

Internal fat is a thing, and for some people belly fat is simply the last thing to go.
Have your lifts been decreasing much since starting this cut?

they just started to decrease last week. it sucks because most of my body is skeleton mode and I don't want to lose what little muscle mass I have

I'm 5'11" 167lbs currently
Daily calories between 1000 and 1700
I'm not too particular with my macros. Just try to get in 100-160g of protein and then eat whatever food (non-junk) for the rest.

You need to gain as much muscle as possible and get a clean bulking lifestyle after 3 months of going raw.

>going raw
I don't know what this means, but it sounds gay.

Yeah you"re nowhere near your maintenance. As long as you keep within those goals the weight should come off.l (albeit slower since you're getting smaller) It's possible that it's just the last place you'll lose, could also be water weight, waste in intestines, etc. You can't break the laws of thermodynamics so just be patient, it'll go down

thanks for the encouragement user

The real reason is because you have weak as fuck abdominal muscles. Do stomach vacuums all the time and keep it sucked in as a default posture, and it will improve.

Well that means you aren't doing it right faggot.

You are not some special snowflake whose body doesn't work like other peoples. You are clearly still eating too much if your weight isn't going down.