Daily reminder that training legs is stupid

Daily reminder that training legs is stupid

I know she's memerson's instathot daughter and all but it would really do us all a service if you stopped posting this dog-in-lipstick faced man lookin THOT on this sub.

Pleeze and thanks, sweaty.

>being this angry at the fact that she's taken

i bet u shes taken by a guy with a messy room

So you're saying she should clean his room

>riddled with physical and mental diseases
>daughter of a girly voiced man who admits that depression runs in his family.

Memes aside I actually enjoy most of his lectures and appreciate that he actually cares about young men and helping them "sort themselves out", but you faggots who revere him like a hero to the point of drooling over his daughter are just le cringe tier.

That is what top of the dominance hierarchy genetics breeds.

Back to le Reddit

Well, what is a hero? He's certainly helped thousands, probably hundreds of thousands, of young men straighten themselves out for free, meanwhile some jackass military dude gets o7 hero o7 hero o7 hero wherever he goes even though he was never in any danger of getting killed or even injured and just went into the army because his SAT score was garbage.

>implying I would include "le cringe tier" unironically in a post

If you aren't underage b& you were probably 11 when I first started lurking.

Srs though watched a video where he went into detail his, his wives and his daughters auto immune problems.
I think he's great don't get me wrong, I love his lectures, but I wouldn't want a woman that genetically flawed birthing my children for fear that they would also end up unwell as fuck.

He himself has auto-immune problems too. If you found a woman that seemed perfect for you in every way except she was allergic to peanuts, would you end the relationship?

It depends. Honestly, probably. Especially if the woman had an allergy to the point where it destroyed her physically (not necessarily death) but if it was a slow degradation over time, then yes. I wouldn't want to have children with her.

Nothing like a few barbell squats during my daily routine, never hurts

She's taken by a guy who's actually handsome and ripped and also appears to be a decent dude and not a douchebag and he's probably also at least moderately successful as well

AND THAT MAKES IT EVEN WORSE

WHY COULDN'T SHE BE WITH A D-BAG SO I COULD FEEL A SMUG SENSE OF SUPERIORITY

REEEEEEEEE

Mikhaila is MY 3D waifu by the way so you other guys can just back the h*ck off.

>Honestly, probably.
K then buddy

>insinuating I'm not an incel virgin who has never felt the touch of female flesh and ever will

>implying you get so much pussy you have the choice to dismiss women with a peanut allergy

I'm le 37, so I le doubt it.

Gotta agree with this user. There's a qt I've known for a while who I could very easily date, and definitely would fug, but she has all these food allergies (half of which I'm sure are probably just memes) and anxiety problems and shit. I like to cook and eat all different kinds of food, so having to tiptoe around all her dietary bullshit and just knowing it's T-minus however fucking long before the next emotional meltdown is just not worth it to me. I also don't to pass that shit onto my kids.

>im 37 and still post on a turkish mat weaving board so there

>never seen a vagina irl
>still don't want weak peanut bitch children

>he thinks he gets to leave

ya she looks like her pussy smells

>sorry babe
>i mean u are a 10/10 physically
>and u have a PhD in physics
>and u give me blowies
>and ur really funny
>but the peanuts

It's probably all fine and dandy fucking broads like that, but you will end up with mollycoddled, sickly children wrapped in cotton wool. Basically a surefire way to create SJW offspring with perpetual chest infections.
I may be a sperg but at least my immune system is strong from eating worms and rubbing mud in my cuts.

You will look and be weak if you dont train legs

sick b8 bro

t. started SS a week ago

>insinuating I didn't blow probably my only chance at a gf irl cause she had mismatched toenail and fingernail polish

dude you're a creep

Because I posted a picture from Instagram on Veeky Forums? Whoops

Jordan didn't end up with a mollycoddled SJW child, so wtf are you talking about
Pic related it's you

no cuz of that waifu shit and talking like she's yours. its just weird. I occupy my thoughts on thots i can actually bone. and when i do this and talk to them in real life i tend not to be an insulated creep. but hey that's just me. just trying to let you know to help not trying to be a dick. idk

Jesus Christ stop implying you've ever held a conversation with a female other than your mom, everyone can tell you have non-verbal autism

And I doubt the girl user knows is a professor in psychology with great insight into behaviour and behavioural issues.
Peterson also had no idea about his auto immune issue and it sounds as though neither did his wife.
Go have kids with a totally neurotic hypochondriac - I'm in for results.

No. Been training for over a year. You don't like training legs because it is hard so you have to justify it to everyone here to cope. Strong legs look good as fuck. Don't overtrain so it dwarfs your torso but keep them strong and proportional.

Even though manletdestiny is cringey and beta as fuck, he’s dead on when it comes to what muscle groups you need to train to look big

haha what the fuck. I matched with her on OKCupid a couple of years back. We texted for a bit but nothing really came of it.

This was before her dad blew up, seems like I dodged a sad, depressed bullet.

bullshit

Don't you think I would embellish the story a bit and say I fucked her in the ass or something if I was lying?

There's nothing that impressive about sending someone a few texts.

she has the best ass I have ever seen.

This place is hotel California fool.We are in this together.

Kek

Oh lol I was just joking about that

I'm unironically trying out her diet.

Am I the only one ITT who has juvenile rheumatoid arthritis?

If this diet works, I've got a shot at getting fit and becoming a normie.