You only like fat thighs and asses because the TV/internet convinced you it was manly to like it

You only like fat thighs and asses because the TV/internet convinced you it was manly to like it.

You are such a cuck that you are ashamed to just like what you naturally like.

uh no lmao

sage

yeah you do. You saw niggers saying it was cool to like fat girls, and they seemed aggressive and manly, and the manly aggressive niggers were shown next to weak pussy whites and others, specifically to manipulate you into negroid attractions.

You think you like a girl who twerks her 3 foot wide blubbery cellulite ass, but no you don't, you were brainwashed into it

Nope.

you ever fuck a real skinny chick? it hurts bro

bony asses diggin in your shit. fuck that.

I like that dull look girls like that have. The look only a whore that is walking towards the shadows of old age has. Beautiful. Stunning. Truly a memento mori for the XXI century man.

>3 foot wide blubbery cellulite ass
lmao you dumb nigger no one likes this unironically here

>I like thing
>NO YOU DONT YOU BRAINWASHED KEK
>try to like thing
>still don't like it

this "thick is for real men" thing around Veeky Forums is just a meme some fag forced a few years ago, making the same thread with the same fat chick day after day (that girl with the grey socks)

tl:dr: thick is a meme now taken for real jsut like thightgap, hipbridge etc.

things i think are hot on tv/internet is a far wider scope than what i like in real life.

This oldfag knows what's up.

Literally a forced meme caused """""men""""" to change their sexual tastes

>anons will claim this isnt attractive

lol you got me bro. You cracked the code. I saw a hip hop video back in 2005 as a prepubescent and I've been chasing white whales ever since.

How could I ever have been so blind.....
Thank you for revealing the truth and redpilling me after all these years.

It's not she's fucking fat and you should be ashamed for thinking this is attractive.
Are you a fatass?

still nothin?

and how many women have you had sex with again ?

Now I'm curious. Someone post the girl.

I like shapely thighs and asses.

how do I know she is asian?

the smell

I am a proud sticc lover

Same

Feels good to be immune to Jewish BBW propaganda

Hormones (especially balances), energy levels, muscular discipline in moving and posing, endurance, awareness, and libido.