If I eat nothing but 90% lean turkey, steamed broccoli and multivitamins, will I get ripped?

If I eat nothing but 90% lean turkey, steamed broccoli and multivitamins, will I get ripped?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16779921
bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27086196
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_poisoning
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If u do it for long enough while hitting the gym few times per week, yes.

For real? I've been looking all over the internet for evidence behind this approach but nobody ever talks about it.

Then I go on youtube and see some of the most ripped guys basically never count anything but all they eat is lean protein and fiber and zero carb protein shakes

Absolutely. Though, you'll have to eat a fuckton of broccoli.

>australia aborigines: 62
fucking lol. white people are so fucked in the next couple decades

Pol

there's a severe lack of fats. Also, a non-varied diet is always detrimental in the long term, and supplementation doesn't substitute proper nutrition. Multis have piss poor absorption rates btw

But sure, you'll get "ripped" if you're young enough and not too stressed

So why not use this approach in a cutting phase and something healthier in a bulking stage

also how are you supposed to get ripped without a huge surplus of protein and severe lack of calories

>39 the lowest individual result
goddamn

>argentina
>white
I see what you're trying to do, Juan.

holy shit lads
how does someone like that even function?

you're not supposed to "cut" with necessarily unhealthy diets — you're not supposed to have an unhealthy diet at all no matter your goal.
Besides.
1) You don't need 200g proteins/d (an 80 kg individual shouldn't go over 176 g
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16779921
and there's no advantage going over 1.8g/kg _in athletes_ (since I doubt you're a strength athlete, pix the IFBB Fitness Division weight for your height and match it). Since I doubt you train like Klokov as well, 1.2~1.5 kg are more than enough. For an 80 kg (at less than 15% bf) individual this mean no more than 120 fucking grams a day.
>bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
and to maximize muscle protein synthesis you should just evenly space protein assumption in multiple meals with 30~40 g proteins each (let's say, 3 meals with 40 g proteins or 4 meals with 30 g proteins)
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27086196
2) you need fats on a high protein diet
3) If you're looking for a sensible way to cut and not only retain gains but even improve your lifts in the meanwhile, search for Israetel's "minicuts"
Last but not the least, avoid crush diets as possible. Plan ahead and lose weight reasonably. If you need a crash diet to just "get ripped", you have some problems.

Nothing in this post explains what is wrong with the proposed diet of lean protein and fiber for cutting.

read again.

> too much protein doesn't help
ok
> space food throughout the day thusly
I never discussed meal timing
> citing a "30g protein per meal" type study and then afterwards implying I need more fat in my diet

what the fuck is it with keto retards thinking you need to eat gobs of fat to lose weight? then you see them and they are all fat

timing is relevant since you seem concerned about protein intake. You can maximize MPS with appropriate timing, even at reduced protein intake. Fill the reduced protein macros with fat macros.
>keto
This isn't even remotely connected with ketosis. A relatively high intake of proteins needs an appropriate intake of fats, to avoid protein poisoning (!= toxicity) and to help cutting. Dietary fat != visceral fat. Put some extra-virgin olive oil on those broccoli.
"Fatties" going keto is another set, game and championship, and it's not something I ever remotely suggested
>a non-varied diet is always detrimental in the long term, and supplementation doesn't substitute proper nutrition

What role does stress play in getting ripped?

you musn't have looked very hard if you couldn't find any information about eating lean protein with steamed broccoli and sometimes brown rice. it's the de-facto cut, or stay lean diet.

also, most of the dudes on youtube are roiding. you don't have to be as diligent with your diet with roids. there's absolutely nothing wrong with carbs.

im convinced you're autistic now.

Do you really want an answer or a meme answer? Albeit I'm not sure if you'll be able to tell the difference

> protein poisoning
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_poisoning
> Symptoms include diarrhea, headache, fatigue, low blood pressure, slow heart rate, and a vague discomfort and hunger (very similar to a food craving) that can be satisfied only by the consumption of fat.

Wait so... if I... you know what, I'm not gonna even bother, fuck off. You are armed with just enough pubmed to get yourself in trouble.

>fuck off
ah, yeah. I'm a little surprised you didn't ask why fats help cutting (mainly for their hormonal role), but not too much tbqh. You picked the first sequence of words looking fancy for you, looked them up on fucking wikipedia and immediately you lost interest with the remainder of the post. You had troubles with reading comprehension few posts ago already, and already you showed this lack of interest (did you even research what those "minicuts" are?)
You're yet another kid with ADHD, it can't be helped. You're welcome, and I'm out

you are retarded
I want to chop your head off

Ill do my best.