Confess your sins

I didn't go to the gym today and I ate a whole bag of caramel M&Ms and four donuts

Its okay though because I needed a carb reload right Veeky Forums?

I joined the gym on January 15th and I promised myself I'd finally stop being a lanklet. I've only gone about 10 times and have cheated on my clean bulk many many times. Why am I such a weak willed faggot boys

>He thinks clean bulking is real

Not really Veeky Forums related, but I cried like a little bitch today after failing another test to enter medical school because I felt useless as fuck. The workout after that was kind of good, though.

Fasted for three days and once cny hit I ate like a pig.

It's mostly for acne reasons. But I'm tired of eating like shit. Always low energy and wanting to sleep. I wanted to push myself. Prove I could achieve something lads. But I'm just a skinny fat faggot who will never make it

I fucking feel ya, having to start a degree in pharmacy because couldn't get into med school. Will take the test again this year though, it was just my first try.

Did it fit you macros!?

Don't give up bro. Once you get into Medical school all your time and effort will be worth it. You can do it. No point in playing victim

Good for you, my bro. I will try it again, I just needed to take that off my chest. It will be hard, but the hell I will pussy out after all that.

kek, litterally cried earlier because i miss my death uncle.

>saying you'll never make it
And that's why you're weak. I screw up, but I get back at it. Going out drinking or eating too much it just a lapse, a part of life, but it doesn't sidetrack me. I have cravings for foods that I know I shouldn't eat. Whether or not I eat them, I recognize it only hurts me to give in and I learn from this. I will make it.

I flair my lats and trap when I'm walking around town

Art thou retarded?

Eh, if you did it once, you will be fine. As long you keep on exercising.

I skipped leg day again

>Told a military recruiter I weighed 180
>weigh self 168

Got the flu a month ago, and I still have problems right now. Been coughing and blowing my nose since then, and the fever just came back. I keep missing days at the gym, and I can feel my gains slipping away. Fuck, I hate this. I try to do pull-ups and chin-ups every chance I get, but I’m weak as shit right now.

I have a lot of food in the fridge but I hate cooking so I've been fasting for the past 2 days

I've been lifting for 3 years and still cs t squat 3pl8

I use loads of caffeine, ephedrine, and or Adderall depending on the day to go absolute beast at the gym no one but my girlfriend knows I've lost 20 pounds since December first and all of my lifts have gone up I look fucking great but have loose skin because I started getting fit years ago and was 380 it will never go away but in happy with it and continue to grow both mentally and physically because stimulant abuse.

We can all make it find your way

Why don't you just add squats to your chest day and deadlifts to back day. Full body is the way to GO

Maybe switch hobbies. Learn to play the guitar.
Or, more realistically, try using a squat machine. When I hit a plateau on squats I incorporated the squat machine into my routine. I was only doing 320lbs using a bar, and was able to do a little over 400 with the machine. After going back and forth for a few weeks, I made it up to 4pl8s normal squat.

I keep skipping work outs and being bad on my diet. Life keeps getting in the way of consistency and it's really annoying, I wanna go back to being a shut in neet