I'm done with the drama, going all in on link and waiting as long as I need to

I'm done with the drama, going all in on link and waiting as long as I need to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kW27zYIxZhY
aqwsed123.blog.jp/
youtu.be/x1R7wFK9SwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What yacht you gonna get?

i know right. the LINK /comfy gains/ way is the way to be.

link is shit-token.

it's pretty comfy

its not even coin.
its worthless crap.

$100 by 2019 bros we /comfygains/ here

Good move user. You'll be broke before you know it.

samefag responding to himself
topkek

you just swallowed the linkpill
many if not most of us will be going that route
theres no choice really
link is the last of its kind

COME ON FAGS FILL MY ORDER

You are a shit-human

>samefag responding to himself
nope.

I find this hard to believe. I have link myself and do see it going anywhere to be honest. Fucking shitcoin. Almost thinking about selling up and putting it all into ark. More promising then this shit coin

you do realize there's IDs on this board... right?

Just kys delusional linkie.
Its going straight down to 1 cent. And to 1 sat after.

We will either become the new financial elite together or we're all living in cardboard boxes.

Not hard to use your phone data and your home data. Different ips, different ids

Im sure many of us will if that happens

Okay you got me. Hold your crappy eth tokens to the end of time. Its not getting back to ath ever again

IDGAF get rich or die trying, it's just play money anyway

what do you mean? he literally responded to himself with the same ID

I pumped the price a bit while buying :P fucking bots hahahah

Samefagging is pajeet-tier behavior. KYS.

Why would Link be worth anything? I am getting nervous about if I should buy or not...I thought the Dev holds like 350 mill why would we make money on something they have? Doesn't it take 0 link to have an oracle?

Im a poorfag and your telling me if I put only buy 1000 link tokens and sit on them till 2020 ill make 1 million dollars, fuck off. Like our mothers once told us, if it's soinds too good to be true, then it's normally bs

DYOR dude
I'm just gonna helo you a tiny bit: youtube.com/watch?v=kW27zYIxZhY

also check the charts, guess which coin is not crashing?

we're just not that interested in teaching anymore. frankly, ya'll just got to figure it out on your own. think of it like the Bhudda coming to enlightenment. well LINK is the crypto enlightenment. some day, I hope you can join us in lambo land, dude.

who said you could make a million out of 1k link?
that would be 1k per coin, hard to see that by 2020 (or ever, unless you know, inflation)

Im nervous too faggot, I know what Veeky Forums is like and I'm sure this is a inside joke to fuck any newfags that comes to the board, i should know better but Veeky Forums has me around their little finger not knowing what to believe anymore to be honest. I'm so close to going to reddit guys, how fucked up is that.

I want more chainlink but I'm also liking stratis and komodo at the moment. Tough decisions tonight.

C# is used by many developers. Could lead to Stratis being "a thing" and a new wave of devolepers. Thoughts?

he thinks 1000 * 100 is a million of course. these LINK FUDers, man.

Your mom sounds trashy that's not how the saying usually goes

My bad bro. I meant 10000 link tokens

>Like our mothers once told us
Think for yourself, don't just listen to what your dumb birther told you, and don't mention roasties like that in arguments. It sounds very beta. Nothing against critical thinking/common sense, it's just disgusting to see this shit in writing or spoken out loud.

Can you actually create smart contracts for Eth and hyperledger on smart contracts.com or do you have to do that elsewhere and then go to smart contracts.com to add the oracle's. Seems it would be alot better if it was a one stop shop type thing

don't, if you feel insecure it's as easy as DYOR, if you don't understand what you're reading/hearing/watching you're too dumb/un-informed to invest and shouldn't be doing it

lurk moar

No offence taken bro. She ain't trashy, just a crazy fire breathing lady

Not helping. I am gonna let you know I do own LINK. I bought some more after cashing out of POWER. I keep buying LINK but I just don't get why it is still so low. Been busy on POL with #followthewhiterabbit so I havn't been keeping up. Just wanted to know if anything new came out. Guess now.

Lol if you're this new, fuck off and don't buy

guess not*

You fuck wit, our mothers are not roasties . Don't know about yours but not mine, she can be a bitch but my mother ain't no roastie you nigga

for everyone information on this thread, I'm already up on that move

hope I'll still be up tomorrow morning :)

and thanks to all the kind anons that supported me on my impulsive action :P

I would expect a more dignified and intelligent persona out of you, if that's true. You sound braindead from your posts.

Holding link is like living in a filthy mud hut in the middle of the woods. You're living in squalor, but you don't have to worry about anything. It's nice.

I am new to Veeky Forums, fucker I'm not day trading or looking to be a millionair. I'm here looking for the right coin I can throw a 1k on and sit on for a couple of years then take out some nice savings, that's all. I'm not a greedy fag.

>I'm so close to going to reddit guys, how fucked up is that.
You'll find the same pajeets shilling there as you'll find here and anything else, take everything with a pinch of salt and make those decisions yourself
If you're too unsure to buy, either don't or put it in whatever coins you think will retain/increase in value and hodl, don't even look at them for atleast a month after

Link fudders are this fucking stupid.

For real I would be happy if my 1k turned into 10k in like two years, thats pretty good money and better then it sitting in the bank

you know what you have to do then, newfriend

watch the video I posted, if you understand what he's talking about you might have found your coin

dunno why I'm helping you, might be because the market looks like pic related and Link is stable/green

Thanks bro for the advice, that's what I need to do to be honest, sick of being shilled shit and biting like a retarded faggot

i will make thread when it will crash under 5 cents.

Thank you, i shall check it out. And your helping me because you wanna see a fellow faggot be successful one day and piss down on all the normies when we got all the cash

I just wanna help my family and buy a nice house, but yeah whatever

let's just hope it turns out ok for us :)

yo anybody know if can store ChainLink in this ledger nano s?

Oh linkies. What would the world of cryptocurrencies be without you? What do, we owe the honour. The promise of Link seemed promising at first. The premise of 'rent free' was surely innovative and ahead of its time. But, as time showed us, this coin was nothing more than a pump and dump that inadvertently created the most deranged community of bag holders known to man. A community that incessantly screeches "rent free" whenever they feel threatened, which is very common. To be a linkie is to be deranged. Having lost everything, whether it be your house, marriage, wife's sons college money or life-savings surely takes a toll on the mental serenity of a linkie's mind. Slight threats critiquing the developers of Chainlink sets the common linkie into a state of neurosis that can only be cured by euthanasia or the eventual revaluing of this godforsaken currency. However, once the price reaches 10 cents, the value will continue falling. This crash will be catalyzed by the fact that thousands of wallets will be lost as a mass suicide of linkies, causing the price to dip even further. Don't be deranged, don't be a linkie.

what a fucking moron. Literally neck yourself

>buying Link

Kek i might piss myself

what's the deal with this image? they do (or aim to do) completely different things

at first I thought it meant people stopped molesting the arkies and moved to linkies, but now I don't understand what's it all about

I get it's a bag, and that it's replacing gold, but comparing ARK and LINK is completely idiotic

still on the green btw

if this isn't a pasta yet, it should be. almost worthy of the ark one

He's dropping his Link bags to take Ark

#27 wallet here.

The lack of news is eating away on me but i imagine within 10 months we conservatively see 1 billion market cap. After the main network launch you'll be seeing people trip over each other trying to get in. hopefully it'll be on bittrex or poloniex by then, I don't want to use Binance.

>I don't want to use Binance
Why not?

>Ave Sergey

Daily reminder that if you bought for more than $0.30 you won't make it

Don't have an enhanced account with all the privileges. How much can you draw out in 24 hrs on binance?

So you're all in? I'm at 558k LINK at the moment, but if I sold off the $45k I have in DICE, I could get up to around 850k LINK. Going all in on anything is a bit nervewracking, but I've done so much research on LINK at this point, I feel it's a safe a bet as any. Might have just have to wait 6-12 months for big returns.

You really think the whales and biz would get this hyped for x5 gains? LMAO LINK is my time-bomb for all the h8ters and b8bes in my life. Just a matter of time before my bet pays off.

dude you are gonna be so rich if not LARPing

This thread makes me deeply concerned that a lot of retarded yet lucky people are going to get fucking rich and fuck up society around them because of it.

Why are you so obsessed no coiner?

Oh yeah
>rent free

this guy is going to be able to buy a small african country

won't even be that small

Etheroll is not a bad bet...as long as it can stay relevant. You probably won't see LINK move until mainnet launch.

LINK is probably better compared to nerdy shit like LISK but with the meme power of coins like ANT/ARK/OMG. Also has the first mover being the only decentralised oracle network, like ETH was for smart contracts, and Bitcoin for currency. The potential use case of LINK pretty much dwarfs most other things in crypto and improves upon the use cases of practically everything. This is something that can go 100x if Sergey doesn't suffer a heart attack before he can achieve the dream.

I think most of us just want to not wagecuck and be free. The most insane thing you'll see is a few buying exotic cars and others nutting down the throat of whores.

I'm gonna buy this just so fucking LINKIES don't get to tell me
>i told you so
in the off chance that this moons

Me a month ago.

You talk exactly like a pajeet.

2 BTC

Don't fret over the lack of news; Link was far advanced at ICO but there's a shitton of development yet to be done (which is why they needed the funding in the first place).
Not just development on the main net, but also shit like SGX etc.

Wise decision user

Awesome

Baller Pepe how much LINK do you hold?

>I just don't get why it is still so low
It has to do with a relative silence on the part of the team (although this is only considered """off""" in the world of crypto) and a stupid marketplace since early September.

There's a holy trinity of elements to consider when evaluating a project: use case, fundamentals, and exposure. And Chainlink aces them all.

And right now Chainlink investeurs are the early Christians living underground fleeing persecution from the Romans, but pretty soon Rome itself will make us the official religion of the empire.

>And right now Chainlink investeurs are the early Christians living underground fleeing persecution from the Romans, but pretty soon Rome itself will make us the official religion of the empire.

top kek, why isnt this a thing? lets make this a thing in biz

I'm meme-ing as we speak, hold on a minute.

If LINK ever hits $5 I will film myself eating dogshit

Screencap this

It simply will not ever

just use etherdelta, I don't understand why people have such an aversion to it

LINK FUDders are this pathetic

>How do you do fellow LINK holders
>LINK is complete garbage AM I RIGHT??
>We should all sell it now before it inevitably crashes because we all made a STUPID investment
LINK fudders like you make me sick

I hope you will deliver.

Please don't fucking say that please. It's shit like this that makes me worried about my investment, cunt you better be eating that dog shit if it does, I'll be come here looking for you in about 9 months ok

\(^_^ )( ^_^)/
Please search 「EA development factory of SuperJunior」
We develop and publish EA (automatic trading tool) of FOREX.
aqwsed123.blog.jp/

>people saying random things on Veeky Forums make me worried about my investment

youtu.be/x1R7wFK9SwE

That's the thing you fags don't realize, your link tokens are worthless, even IF, and that's a big IF, the cahinlink oracle is adopted, there's no use for the tokens, it's all going to be fiat, btc, eth or whatever crypto is dominant at the time, but it won't be link. You are just being patreon cock gobblers at the moment, can't wait till you also realize this.