Whats more cringe than females running?

whats more cringe than females running?

you

uggos running

You

sansa running

when you realize they run faster than you

men who run like females

Some guy on a turanian snake taming board talking about how cringe females running are

you

you running

soy ss alan thrall Jason blaha nattys

You, you beta.

>What's cringier than female doing sport
Are you retarded

Females throwing a ball.

I don't mind women running for fitness and looks.
It's when they run for elections that i think they need to stop.

kek'd

This girl is beautiful

Gymcels criticizing the very girls they would die to be with

Solid 8/10

Females doing the meme Instagram workouts In futility to try to make their butts look bigger but in the end they look the same

your 1rms

>turanian snake taming board

ok that was legit. are you the same guy posting these things because i tried to make one up the other day and failed hard.

what's your platform, kiddo? or are you a faggot and too afraid to post your lame policy ideas?

Found the triggered redditor.

fatties walking

Got em

tv shows about dragons

Good job mate

Is this new? I thought she was fat.

5/7 kek

>pick small unknown country
>choose a retarded hobby alliteration
>board

This post.

I love you, user.

Fat ones posing.

thicc

killin at the improv

Females trying to keep up with men is even more cringe

>sister wants to go snowboarding with me because she thinks it's cool
>falls down from a standing position
>doesn't stand up for 2 minutes and complains about a bruise the rest of the day
>complains about sweating
>literally only manages to get down the slope when i hold her hand and we slide down with 5mph tops
>is exhausted after 3 of those lame ass descents and wants to go home

>ex-gf wants to loose weight and agrees to train with me
>stops running before she sweats because it's hard
>at one point i literally start running circles around her and doing pull ups on every tree we pass because otherwise i'd get more exercise by jerking off
>this pisses the gf off and she wants to lift now
>stops at least 3 reps before she reaches her physical limit because it's hard, every god damn fucking time
>doesn't feel comfortable going over her limit
>posts on social media every time we "trained"

>go to surfcamp with different ex-gf for vacation
>complains the water is cold
>paddling is hard
>is scared of waves
>spends more time worrying about her outfit and make up than learning to surf
>eats shit for 1 week straight but posts hundreds of pics of her exiting the water with a surfboard in hand

>mother wants to try inlineskating to loose weight
>doesn't skate but actually walks, but with skates on her feet
>immediately falls on her ass and breaks coccyx
>"it's your fault because you went ahead too fast"
>"you forced me to go over my limit"

>go rock climbing with mixed group of friends
>all guys have a blast and each one manages to climb a rock on his respective level after some falls
>the girls just hang there, giggle and shriek the entire time and expect us to pull them up
>on girl almost kills her climbing partner because she jokes around with her friends while securing him and lets go of the rope multiple times
>"why are you mad at me i don't know how to do this"

>mfw girls and sports

i have more

Does anybody else feel a primal, predatory urge when they see women running from behind?

females doing kettlebell swings and bw quarter squats in full on slutty gym attire

Feel free to keep posting, stories like this are gold on a night shift.

>snowboarding
You deserve every ounce of shit
Fuck snowboarders

holy fuck how will they ever recover

Are you black, by any chance?

glad you enjoy them user

>go bouldering with my bros, 3 bring their gfs
>everybody tears their hands open on sharp rocks
>one girl makes sure to show everybody her bleeding hands, refuses to have them taped like us, refuses to continue climbing
>wants to go home and gets mad pissed when i suggest she can start cooking for us then because we sure as fuck won't break down our tents for her
>doesn't talk to me the rest of the trip

>mountainbiking with friends
>dipshit friend crashes into female rider with brand new gear and both fall down hard
>she cries and has multiple abrasions, nothing too serious
>actually asks if a helicopter can get her
>friend and me almost die from holding back laughter

>go to mixed beginners class
>girl wants to do a kick, looses balance, falls on her hand and breaks her wrist
>says she can't walk out the hall and has the paramedics carry her out on a stretcher

>cliff diving in croatia
>people doing flips and shit
>girl bellyflops and ten white knights jump in to safe her
>everybody acts as if someone just died
>keep doing flips since now there's no queue anymore

yes

>you will never be born into a time where raping women is a thing people do
>you will never be born into a time where your physical strength directly correlates with your social ranking
>you will never go raiding and raping with your friends

fuck off bitchboy with your gay ski

have fun looking like my grandpa while ruining the slope for everybody, i'll enjoy my long wavy hair smoking weed and banging babes, thank you

>turanian snake taming board
That meme is more cringe than females running

Weird. Tonight i had a dream about Sophie Turner (she was smiling at my friend and i was jealous af) and here i see 2 threads with her at 1 page.

I have these thoughts too. Don't even got prostitutes to pump since I'm American.

I'm sure it'd get boring after a while and then you'd be fucked without modern comfy convenience while dying at 40.

I remember I got my ex to try and do some push-ups and she could only do one. I was so surprised at how weak women are

a woman's power lies not in muscle, fucking get real man.

>go bouldering with my bros, 3 bring their gfs
>everybody tears their hands open on sharp rocks
>one girl makes sure to show everybody her bleeding hands, refuses to have them taped like us, refuses to continue climbing
>wants to go home and gets mad pissed when i suggest she can start cooking for us then because we sure as fuck won't break down our tents for her
>doesn't talk to me the rest of the trip

>mountainbiking with friends
>dipshit friend crashes into female rider with brand new gear and both fall down hard
>she cries and has multiple abrasions, nothing too serious
>actually asks if a helicopter can get her
>friend and me almost die from holding back laughter

>go to mixed beginners class
>girl wants to do a kick, looses balance, falls on her hand and breaks her wrist
>says she can't walk out the hall and has the paramedics carry her out on a stretcher

>cliff diving in croatia
>people doing flips and shit
>girl bellyflops and ten white knights jump in to safe her
>everybody acts as if someone just died
>keep doing flips since now there's no queue anymore

I don't understand the point you're making here

i once wrestled with a girl for fun and used maybe 20% of my strength in a suplex and she actually knocked out her own teeth with her knee
true, at least we have dentistry and modern medicine.

But still, whenever i encounter a female that acts up and is in a position to dominate me i get really sad because i know i could theoretically easily beat her into submission but society has decided to take that power away from me by putting me in jail if i would do so

Also i'm pretty sure the adrenaline rush of stalking into another tribes camp at night with your friends and your self made clubs and spears and then attacking and killing all unprepared males and raping their women in front of their eyes while said women had to watch you kill their sons/fathers/brothers is godlike and you would never get bored if that

imagine coming home to your tribe and family with looted food, leather, technology, children to rear as your own and female sex slaves. Must be epic.

i was blessed with a very athletic mother who did not want people to fawn over her when she got hurt. based mom played a lot of sports with me as a kid and was bretty tough, we even boxed a few times.

im jelly user, my mother is very fat and as unathletic as they come

i wish i was joking, but she actually took me out of football practice as a boy because she didn't like how our trainer yelled at us

A woman's power is not the power a man has. Look at the two, there is a difference. Do not look at a woman when she cannot climb and think she is weak in spirit for she is stronger than you see. A woman must be guided with grace, never treat her as an equal. A woman is like a legion whereas the man is the general. Do not cross your army and feed it well. The power in woman is her endurance, the power in man is his wisdom.

And how is any of your pseudo-philosophising relevant to my anecdote about my ex being physically weak and my surprise to it?

dont laugh at her- your dismal failure to see how woman operates, hence your surprise is probably why you broke up. Why would you expect a woman to be able to do physical strength?

Girls with quite big tits without bra.

why this bitch always looks that she wants to cry so fucking hard? lmao

Nice

>hence your surprise is probably why you broke up

That's the most vacuous thing I've heard all month. I had no expectations and I didn't laugh at her. Surprise wasn't the right word; I was more intrigued by the difference in strength between men and women

i caught you with pants down, fess up

Women get off to being helpless

What are you talking about now?

RUUUMPF ALERT BRUURRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

how do i find a female who enjoys doing difficult things? dont women understand that the only way to feel fulfilled is to do things that challange you? I just want a qt who will go hiking with me for days and not complain about mosquitos or sweat or the fact that she got mud on her pants

dyel shitposters , making fun of people being physically active

the unironic use of "females" in this thread greatly disturbs me.

Females playing any sports

Lmao look at all these jacked people responding
Fucking twinks get the fuck off my board

i don't get it

its regional dude calm down

Libshit here. I laughed

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN AAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKAAAIIIIIII

subterranean is a region?

Shirtless guys in bicycle shorts running despite having no definition.

Why do they think people want to see that?

This thread.

i do this
it's mainly for the vitamin d though

You´d be the guy that struggles against the older tribe members for women all his youth and then when he´s older he gets surprised by some cunt hiding in a bush that caves his head in with a stone, kills his children and rapes and enslaves his wife.
Fuck the modern bullshit but theres a good reason we abandoned THAT. Because you can´t guarantee you´re not gonna be the victim and its better to not win than to lose and die.
Not even mentioning the likely result of both of you getting injured and both of you dying from an infection or from being unable to provide for yourself while sick/injured.

>children to rear as your own
literal cuck fantasy

Why should they care though, are you some kind of bitch

T. Turanian snake tamer

Naiss.

That movie was lit

Prime specimen of anglo genetics rite der

>whats more cringe than females running?
people thinking they are superior

His post is shit, but he's right about women being weaker. They're the lesser class. It's like being an ant and you're a soldier, while others are workers. That doesn't make those workers any less important.

Except you're the soldier, and the worker, and the gatherer/hunter/main source of income, and the actual adult because women act like children. It's nice to come home and get your dick sucked and have a nice cooked meal waiting for you though.

Unless you're the cook/maid of the house too.

>Snowboarding
Stopped reading there

>and the actual adult because women act like children
This. My neighbor divorced his wife after a few months of not being able to touch her after she was "raped" at a house party she chose to go to, after he specifically asked her not to go. She then consumed like 8 shots worth of alcohol and fucked some dude. She then claimed she got forced upstairs and raped, which her friends all backed her up on. I could hear her crying and pleading with my neighbor because he wouldn't hug her or touch her for months on end before the divorce. Like, she'd literally be begging him to touch her or look at her and he'd lock himself in a room or drive off.

It was a dark few months, and the years after were no better. They both went way downhill.

But yeah, point is women are children and don't want to accept responsibility for their actions.

>we are all just as good at every thing

t. commie bastard

>a X Y Z board
stop being a faggot

>tomboy mom