From what i've learn to make it as a bodybuilder you have to roid is this true?

From what i've learn to make it as a bodybuilder you have to roid is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

barbend.com/larry-wheels-steroids/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you want to go pro, absolutely

make money just from your bodybuilding alone?
yes

you dont HAVE to roid.

it depends really. do you want to train 4 years for the same progress you could have gotten in 2?

also past 2 years of natty lifting you have to really push yourself to keep growing, so youll have to do PR's every workout

whereas on roids youll just grow doing whatever easier

>dont take roids
>guy who takes roids and trains once a week/eats like garbage looks better than you

after about 3 years of natural lifting assuming your diet and training is good you should reach your "maximum" natural potential. after that you'll need to take gear to get any bigger

I wonder what Calum takes

Premabolan w/ test maybe?

You have it wrong.

There is no amount of lifting you can do to get steroid results.

You could lift naturally for 10,000 years and you will never look anything like a steroid user whose done 1 cycle.

Underestimating the effects of roids this badly

That's a lot more than primo. Tren and mast I'd guess also

I don't know, but Larry wheels used to take a lot of complicated shit, he didn't like the sides, so he cleaned it up. For the past year and a half he just went on 500mgs of test per week and 150mgs anadrol/day

barbend.com/larry-wheels-steroids/

all roiders i know talk about tren acetate.

That's a lot of anadrol holy shit

If you want to be a pro bodybuilder, yes.
If you just want to look good, nope.

It's fucking harsh but if you have the genetics it'll shred you up like nothing else.

he's strong as fuck

Honestly i think bodybuilders look fucking retarded now with cottage cheese arms, balloon pecs and horse tier quads. It's just too much.

post ideal physique

i was going to post this one as an example of enhanced physique. Just perfect, I'd even say his triceps are a little bit too big but the aesthetic is unmatched.

LOL no. Roids allow you to go above the natural limits.

If you dont care about erections you should

Not achievable natty in a million years.

t. natty