Morale Support Thread

Morale Support Thread
Post Single Awareness Day edition

Encourage each other to not give up the fight.
Or post ways someone else encouraged you recently.

I'll start

>Be me, dyel
>1.5 months into New years resolution
>Not sleeping well all week.
>Start stalling on progress, couldn't finish 5th set of SL on bench.
>Roll of shame
>Realize the gym is basically completely empty.
>Realize it's Valentines Day.
>Feels come rushing in full force.

One of the 3 other guys at the gym mentions he has been seeing me here a lot.
Tells me to keep it up.

Thanks bro
I needed that.

pic is my status as of yesterday

Nobody cares

You're gonna make it son.
Now eat some damn oats!

(OP)

What website is in the pic?

Don't feel too bad for being single. Half of the people in relationships are fucking miserable.

6mo progress

What app/website is this?

Shut the fuck up faggot

6mo progress

symmetric strength app

Give me an oat, brother

>tfw you break up with your gf of 4 years who never appreciated shit you did.
>tfw new girl your crushing on always compliments things you do and legitimately looks up to you.
>tfw when joking says I love you and you respond I love you too.
No body prepared me for these kind feels so soon help Veeky Forums

You just got a gains goblin. Never forget you are lifting to always upgrade.

No body will stand in the whey of my gainz, I will not let that happen again

I don't know why I even bother, I'll never have world class tits.

went to the gym first time today, strained my triceps heavily doing some shit with dumbbells, at the time Had that feelsgood burn so I thought this is alright but after I got home cooled down or what not, my hands are fucked I can't bend my right hand its stuck in a limited L shape, can move slightly but it hurts really fucking bad and my triceps are swollen. I fucked up
Is my arm fucked or this fixable?

Happens first time you work out every muscle group, will be sore for upto a week and will never happen again after that

it kinda doesn't look natural though, I'll hope for the best

nice work
We're all gonna make it!

except for this guy

the great debate, tits or ass

This guy picked tits

don't give up
take a rest day if you need, you body gets a lot better at recovering after you keep at it a few times.

>hanging out with qt at church today
>we talk for hours about nothing, really hit it off
>mfw forgot to ask for her number

Won't see her till next week since I'm gonna be out of town on Sunday, is it over?

My mom was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and ended up taking time off her jobs claiming employment insurance in the meantime. Her surgery's next week. Pops is pulling home 60k/year so it's likely going to get tough on us. I'm willing to contribute work income + any gains from investing my life savings if necessary, but this is just too real. I'm 20, if it makes any difference.

I'm a junior in college and work 15 hours part time per week while balancing a full course load and this year, my marks have been falling to shit. I study on my two days off + after school at times and work weekends, bar Sunday.

This has all just taken a toll on me and I'm just fucking terrified of the future, man. On top of shit tier grades in a very competitive business school, bombed a group presentation with some pal's today and will likely drag the group down.

Fuck Veeky Forums why am I such a fuck up? I'm dying inside.

My crush noticed me and wants to hangout tomorrow. We’re going to a bar. Sadly gotta eat carbs so I don’t blackout and embarrass myself. :(

I tried symmetric strength for the first time. I got subpar chinups, and untrained bench. Novice everything else. I hate that my bench is already lagging behind.

Is there a way to increase strength while maintaining bodyweight? Or should I go whole hog into a bulk or cut?

Cut then bulk, there you maintained your weight, just did it the long way 'round.

OP here
don't give up, give yourself some time to heal once things settle down
BUT don't let yourself go, its a slippery slope

My dad died from stage 4 liver cancer 4 years ago. the year after was a haze.
My was dianosed with stage 3a uterine cancer a year ago. Just finished up chemo

I started lifting cause i was tired of feeling like shit and want to get healthier.

Never give up and make the best of what you got. use hardship to motivate you.

my mom*

Goddamn, life is throwing you a ball with more curves than a 500lb soul-food stuffed negress. Just think about it this way, if you can come out on top through all of this shit, NOTHING can stop you in life.

Elite lever with a poverty bench fml

symmetric strength

post body and the neck please

>recovering from back injury
>still stronger than my bench

>Be me 3 years ago, skinnyfat af
>Work out, eat clean
>Reach 1/2/3/4 quickly
>Been making progress since then, still increasing lifts and reps
>Strong af now
>Diet healthy and clean af
>Still look like I don't even lift, just skinnyfat as hell

What's the point? Honestly? My t-levels are above average too, can not seem to figure this out

Odakle si ? :D

Pic and lifts please, if you want help.