I have a problem

Yeah, that's me. How do I put down the fork?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2015/01/28/chef-lost-21-stone-after-friend-text-him-fat-f-every-day-for-six-weeks-5040205/
ted.com/talks/derek_sivers_keep_your_goals_to_yourself
youtu.be/wSMdAOD2bSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop eating for a few days.

Sticky.

Your body is already ruined beyond repair so don't bother

Cover your fork with pictures of your fat disgusting self, you'll be compelled to put it as far away from you as possible.

>Yeah, that's me
*record scratch*

surgery is the only way. get the process started asap. alternately zig zag for 10 yrs and make zero progress. (Veeky Forums knows this but wants people to fail so theres less competition for them)

IF + keto

Have someone text “fat fuck” to you everyday until you lose the weight

this plus heavy lifting, after 16h of fasting just eat two main meals

u can do this OP, the fact that u wanna do something about it is already something, i'm rooting for u

Thank you. I'll post the results in exactly 365 days, along with a screen shot of this thread.

how do people even get this gross and disgusting. No self control/willpower what so ever??

I'll be there and most probably remember it!

Poor education, careless parenting, cult religion, and early life habits can turn a man in to a monster. That's your explanation.

Count calories. Reduce the amount slowly. Remember it's a lifestyle change and you need to ease into it or it won't stick. Remain committed. You may want to starve yourself but I think that's counterproductive for what we're going for here. Also start light cardio(we don't need to destroy your knees rn) and lifting literally anything is good. Once you get about 50lbs off you won't want to stop. And once you get started good your momentum can carry you far. Don't let these other people get you down I bet they're all in the same or worse shape and came here to hate because you actually have the guts to change. Good luck.

LOOKS LIKE THE MILK TRUCK HAS ARRIVED

MOGGED

Beat me to it

>milk truk just arrive.... :^>

Just pick up the fork in reverse

This. It's so tempting to blame parents for this kind of thing. I don't because I believe in personal responsibility. But i hate that i was fed shit as a child and never told to stop when i overate. My dad refused to eat vegetables and bought McDonald's constantly. I've come a long way but he's still drinking v8 juice and calling it healthy. Im worried about him but also am bitter about him making me an initial fat fuck. When i was old enough to make my own food decisions i already was pretty big and ignored diet. Now im 50 pounds down from 310 and i feel less bitter and more like helping him so he doesn't die before 50. I never see the man but when i do i get really sad about his bad habits. He smokes and has moderate lung disease too. I don't wanna lose him and yet i can't bond with him. It's rough, Veeky Forums. Just change yourself to your liking and don't blame your parents. You love them with all your heart because they won't be here forever.

metro.co.uk/2015/01/28/chef-lost-21-stone-after-friend-text-him-fat-f-every-day-for-six-weeks-5040205/

Download my fitness pal and log what yoire eating. I guarentee youre eating at least 5k cals a day. Cut it down to 4500 or less depending on how you feel
..dont make unrealistic goals but for me its all or nothing

You're going to need a lot more than "putting down the fork"

invest in your health, because no one else will and nothing will change otherwise. cut as much sugar as possible, increase protein. get a bike or gym membership.
everytime you go to pussy out of a gym session or eat some worthless shit, remember what its done to to your body.

Former class ii hamplanet here. Can confirm; still look like shit at a healthy BMI. I'm hope further weight loss will make me acceptable, but it's not a strong hope.

Get your heart broken. Not just broken, shattered.

Try Keto

these guys are correct

You don't have to put it down when you don't pick it up in the first place, fatty.

This.

no you wont.
ted.com/talks/derek_sivers_keep_your_goals_to_yourself

you look like a pregnant hairy woman

I swear i've heard somebody say the exact opposite on ted talks.
If you tell people about your goals you will be held accountable when you fail so you are more likely to push through and fulfill those goals when you've told people about them.

>this
Fat shaming works my brother did it for years until I said well fuck it I’m done being a land whale so I changed

You damn better I want to be amazed. Today is the day your life changes now take care of that body

>How do I put down the fork?

You need to get beyond this mentality if you want to lose weight successfully long term. I mean, fast short term if you really think it will help, but you'll do yourself more help long term if you focus not on "dieting" but on modifying your diet to something that is satiating, nutritious and supports metabolic function while also being able to lose weight.

Go on a very low fat diet, with adequate protein and relying on of boiled starches as your main source of calories. You could add more fat later, if it suits you, but if you want to lose weight and in a sustainable way, low fat (less than 10percent of calories) is beneficial.

So... rice, pasta, potatoes, oats, beans, whatever you prefer. Vegetables and baked starches as side dishes. Fruit as a snack, though you may want to avoid larger quantities of fructose (ie, juices and refined sugars). Protein could be low fat dairy, gelatine, low fat meats (eg white fish) and shellfish, or the protein found in vegetable foods - potatoes, despite appearing low protein by weight due to high water content, have high quality protein, and are also very satiating and nutritious.

...and if you want to add fat, use coconut oil, being primarily medium chain triglycerides, it is metabolised quickly and can add in weight loss. Even if you add coconut oil, still better to keep fat under 10percent and avoid other added fats.

Don't listen to this motherfucker OP, prove him wrong.

He literally can't. But he should still lose weight.

don't lie to fatties, fat fuck

bodys not ruined i had 3 gyno surgeries and lost 120 pounds by counting calories over about 16 months, looked similar to op, look fine now, gyno surgeries cost like 15k tho total but parents paid

Elaborate

Kek

Go off into the woods for a month and eat only what you find.

He may never look good without a shirt but he'll look better with a shirt on and he'll be a hell of a lot healthier. Go for it OP, find your tdee, log your food in myfitnespal, eat at a 1000 cal deficit, stick to a gym routine. Good luck.

FPBP, a 72 hour water fast will increase your leptin sensitivity so that you'll feel full much more quickly

1. Download calorie tracker. I'm using Lose It! and its pretty good
2. Buy a scale, preferably a bluetooth with bf% readers
3. Weigh yourself every day in the morning, the same timing (ie, if you poop in the morning, weigh after you poop every time)
4. In the app, set your goal weight and time. itll give you a pretty loose calorie restriction (mine was 2500 for 6'2, 215 to 200 lbs in 5 months)
5. Add your go-to meals to the app. See what they're worth. See what the components are worth. Example, i make ground turkey tacos often. Each taco is about 500 cals. removed sour cream, now it's 350. I used to eat 4, now I eat 2.
6. You'll be hungry a few times, but hunger honestly isn't the worst feeling in the world. It really, truly isn't.
7. Set rules for eating. My rules are I eat 2 meals and try to keep each under 1,000 cals. If I splurge on one meal, i eat way less for the other. I'm usually left with about 600 cals before bed. If I start to feel hungry, i can make a peanut butter tortilla or bagel and that's pretty filling, and helps me sleep
8. Fuckin exercise, and track it

addendum
9. Track literally everything you eat. If you can't find it, find something similar, expect the worst case for calorie count
10. Eat less when you eat out. If you normally add an extra item to your order, don't order that item. you'll be fine. Just understand that this extra item is what has made you have bitch tits. Be disciplined.
11. Learn new recipes and cook at home. Meal prep sounds like a meme but it's very helpful.
12. Measure shit. Break out the measuring cups. buy a scale if you need to.
13. Cut junk food. This should be obvious but I dont have a problem with it so I didnt mention it
14. STOP DRINKING POP/SODA. Stop drinking any beverage that isn't water. Water with every meal. You are addicted to sugar, and you need to break this addiction. Lemonade is not healthy. fruit juice is not healthy. Water. Only water. Seriously, getting pop at taco bell is like 500 calories you dont want. If it comes with a drink, get water. Beer is full of calories too, so either cut it, or plan on it when you go out. But stop drinking at home.

youtu.be/wSMdAOD2bSo

Print off that picture and stick it to your fridge.

Start doing all that cooking and food prep for someone else who doesn't appreciate anything; you'll stop eating very quickly

kekd

>How do I put down the fork?

A combination of Shame + Willpower
I have noticed that the obese have neither.

Stop eating garbage