Could you handle a gf being taller than you?

Could you handle a gf being taller than you?

This is my fetish. To have babies eveb bigger and stronger than myself
> in b4 manlet

>tfw when gf is 5’10
>tfw when your 5’9

Shits cash man. I love doing her from the back. She let’s me rail her and I love looking at her long torso. Fucking hot man. 10/10 would recommend.

My gf (now fiance) is taller than me. And i love it. Legs are fine as fuck and she wraps them around me when I fuck her. Anyone who says no is just insecure. Taller women (not comically tall) are what everyone should go for. Why would you want to set your offspring up for a greater possibility of becoming a manlet?

I'd put up with it if I thought she was wife material.

Can't have any manlet kids.

yes. I'm 5'8, gf is 6'3

love standing on tiptoes to kiss her

nope, i like being taller

a girl about an inch taller than me likes me. shes a freshman and im a senior. no idea what to do. the age difference is what really gets me desu but the height thing is just strange to me more than anything

5'10 btw

T. Insecure dyel

are you also the little spoon?

sure am

>age difference
its only 3 years

I dont like fat women
>you are insecure and cant handle a real woman
nigger, i am attracted to what I am attracted to. suck a cock and/or a dick

Sit down young user let me help you out. Im an oldfag.

You fuck that freshman. No one looks down at senior dudes fucking freshman pussy. The ones that do are jealous senior girls. 4 years is not a huge difference though it may seem like it at your age. Use your older appeal to her to get her and fuck her. When you get older you will not be able to enjoy high school pussy and thats when its at its prime. Trust me. Go do it have fun and report back.

more the maturity difference than age difference really. freshman vs senior. it's apparent especially in college

this qt3.14 5’10 grill always get me rock hard when she walks in front me at work. I never really liked girls that tall until she started working with me. Fuck I think love her.
5’9 btw

literally my dream life lucky bastard

>Tall women
> Benefit to society and create tall children.
>Fat women
>Disgusting lazy slobs

Yup they are the exact same thing.

do you want to be 85 years old sitting on your porch and say: "well, i COULD have"
only dried up old slags "mock" men for liking younger women. Any man will high-five you (as long as his wife isnt watching)

Women mature faster then men. Its something youll have to deal with. They have no choice. They have a biological clock that basically hurries them to get their shit together. Men dont have that.

what is technically best and what you are attracted to dont have to be the same thing. Shall I force myself to date a giant when its not what i prefer?

more lankettes for you, stfu and suck a pecker and/or a dong

Yes
Who gives a shit about your fetish? Do whats right for your children you stupid fuck.

we're in the same friend group as some of those older girls. one of whom i recently turned down as well
its a sticky situation

Tbh I think skinny, tall, and pale is the Ultimate combo a girl can have. I only want to marry a girl taller than me.

It really isnt. Its high school no one gives a shit. Next yeat your group will separate and move on with their lives. Dont be too concerned about what a group thinks.

oh my
5'9" reporting in, do it

Oh im sorry let me be quiet now... You win the argument

nigger you think id even be considering this if it were a freshman in highschool. im a college senior

im 35, do you think I can even remember the name of whatever dumb bitch from highschool? nope, but I can name several times when I was a fag like you and didnt go for the pussy.

>> Benefit to society and create tall children
That's retarded because first the only benefit of being tall is aesthetics, so no "benefit to society". Second, LEAVE TALL WOMEN TO TALL MEN FUCKING MANLETS.

tfw 6'2" and there are very few attractive women my height or taller

debicki would be perfect since she's my height but I will never have her ;_;

How can I score a tall gf in college lads? Where can I find them?

>tfw manlet and only been with girls taller than me
>tallest one was 8" taller
>oneitis was the only girl I really liked that was shorter than me and she rejected me cuz short girls only like tall guys

:(

Well since the common nomenclature of senior and freshmen is usually attributed to high school you shouldve been clearer. Doesnt really matter though the point still stands. Only difference is you can bang her and move on with your life because the common thing now is for college kids to explore their sexuality.

i'd say that makes it matter even less
like they're not whores in college

I cant believe you have to have 2 dudes try to convice you that you should get pussy.

T. Manlet

I’m on the same boat user. I met this 5’10 quirky nerdy girl at work 2years ago and I can’t get her out of my head eventhough she quit last year. I think we had a thing going on too but I was to beta to make a move. I miss her to this day :(

i actually encourage it

t. 5'6 and 80% of the girls i've 'dated' have been taller than i am

30yo reporting. This user speaks truth and i still remember Andrea that seriously wanted me badly even let me finger her in fucking class but i was too much of a bitch to go for it all. But i cant even remember the last name of my good friend from 10-12th grade.

try checking in anyone elses bed except yours. they're probably there.

I'm average, 6'0

Sure you are

average is 6'4" shrimpy

Why wouldn't I be? I just get triggered when cucks and soyboys advocate for dating taller women, it's disgusting.

And also a stripper and nude model who at least contributed to the bills and went to the gym with me and wore skimpy thong bathing suits to the beach in Hawaii? Yep. I'm 5'7".

I could but she couldn't

Sweetie, I...

5’9 reporting!

I met this 5’10 girl last year. I loved her lanky body. Long arms, long legs, long but small torso, tight little ass, child bearing hips, A cup tits. Fuck man, now my dick is hard.

Cucks and soyboys dont advocate for taller women. They usually advocate for feminists. You got alot to learn manlet

Pics????

>cucks and soyboys dont advocate for taller women

>cucks and soyboys think men should be submissive to women
>height is a sign of dominance
>therefore women should be taller than their boyfriends
It really isn't that hard.

>He cant dominate a taller woman
I think we found the cuck

So you dont want taller women because it makes you insecure of a man and you cant be in charge? Wow you really are the cuck

God, this thread is to Veeky Forums what ((ptg)) is to /pol/

god yes

Yeah, yeah.. whatever makes you sleep better, soyboy.

Hey im not the one telling the user he isnt able to control a woman because they happen to have longer legs.

Banging some chick from work, similar stats. Long torso and legs that go on forever...shits so cash

5'5" with a 5'7" gf

Its great. Legs for miles and shes really hot. Its great and would recommend

LEEEEEGS FOR DAAAAAYS

Not sure I'd like a 6'7 grill desu lads

I wish for it everyday desu

That way I'm more likely to have tall kids, so yeah.

>mfw barely 6' bean
>strange amount of Scandinavian tier people around where I live
>mfw all these tall girls mirin' since I'm literally the only non-white in a 50 block radius

Despite this I'm still pursuing this 5'3 little freckled qt I met in church, tall girls are beautiful either way tho and would definitely marry one if that is in store for me

Volleyball meets

I have a girl, soon to be wife, we've been together for 6 years now. I'm 5'11, she's 6'1 and it's not really that simple. She's an angel that noone deserves, also beautiful - model tier body, absolute wife material, I want nothing more than to give her 5 strong kids and she shares my /out/door interests which is unusual for grills. All that is why I accept always looking like a manlet next to her, I suppose I'll never stop kinda longing for smol qties somewhere in my heart, but she is just a cut above any other.
And she mires my strenght like mad, which helps the relation and motivates me.

You see, actual men are not shorter than women.
>Taller women (not comically tall) are what everyone should go for.
Your suggestion only fits for manlets.

>tfw no big booty giantess gf

Never seen a 6'6" woman myself. That shit just doesn't happen in the US.

bump for interest

>could you handle a gf?
I don't know user I've never tried

Just look up

i need her

No, I like caring for small animals and that includes my women.

Volley ball and basket ball meets. They're all lesbians though

Being 6'5" limits my choices to pretty much zero women on earth.
Wouldn't mind riding a 6'2/3 baddy though.

I don't.
Girls taller then me are either fucktoys to quasir rape or called fuckugly and ignored.
There is no in between.

I am 5'5 and a gf that is around 5'10 is my dream.

had sex with women taller than me
prince of manlets 5'9

Wtf happened to that rhino?

Ugliest goddamned horse I've ever seen.

God I would fucking love it. The problem is actually finding a girl who's taller than you (obviously the difficulty depends on your height) AND who's comfortable being with someone shorter than them. I've known a lot of tall girls self conscious about their height, but that's why they aim to find someone taller than them rather than accentuating it.

post tall qts now

>over 5'8
>women

pick one

In my opinion character>height, so yeah, if she was the right one
>inb4 manlet
6'0 and still going

>She let’s me

I think you mean 6'0

Had one for all of 3 weeks before I blew it. I hate myself