How many calories did you consume today, Veeky Forums?

How many calories did you consume today, Veeky Forums?

oatmeal 300
banan 100
pizza slice 400-600

tfw 80lbs

more than I should've

1300 mostly eggs and lentils

At least 4k
1/4 of that was pasta

Not sure. Just did a quick fast this week. Broke fast last night with lasagna and salad. My one meal today was the rest of the salad, probably 6 ounces of cheddar cheese, some jalapenos, 2 strips of bacon and 12 ounces of grilled pork.
Oh, and a hand full of these tasty cunts.

i count calories by week.
i am supposed to eat 23500 per week
Ive only made about 12000 this week.

Bulking quite well, will probably cut soon

at this point around 1300-1400

>tfw used to be 224 lbs at 5'9
>now 162 lbs
>tfw lifts are shit but terrified to eat big for fear of going back to being morbidly obese again

how do I overcome this fear Veeky Forums? I wanna lift larger shit but am terrified of seeing my weight skyrocket for fear of getting fat as fuck again.

7000+ fml i've had all you can eat three times this week, so goddamn close to 200lbs...198.6 as of now, gonna try to hit 220ish then clean the diet up again

same

i just woke up man.. none

All of them

Its fucking 9 am.

face fear head-on

About 6400. Unnatty and massive and active before someone calls me a dreamer bulker/idiot

I have a question, im trying to estimate my TDEE for my up and coming bulk but all the calculators out there give me results way higher than it should be.

6"1
Sedentary lifestyle as an artist but I do PPL and work out 6 times a week for 1.5 hours on average.

Does 3000 calories for a bulk sound about right?

Side note I beleive my TDEE calculations when i was like ~180 was 2500 maintenance which was about right but i'm 20 pounds down and work out just as much as before it should be like 2200 (making bulk like 2600ish)

Well it’s 2 am, but I had my half gallon of whole milk, my large pizza from Dominos, my 2 scoops of whey + 2 of maltodextrin and my 2 pb&j’s so I think I hit everything

So far 600, just starting on my lunch which is also 600, and dinner after my workout will be 400.
>Pic related it's my lunch
I'm actually pretty happy with the way this chicken turned out, I marinated it in olive oil, chili power, garlic salt, and onion powder. Thinking about adding some seasoning to the black beans next time though, hot sauce can only do so much.

Fuck dude, wanna trade places? I'm 6'1 and 220 cutting down to 185.

Like 500? Had like 2 protein

sautee some bell peppers and onions and mix it with the beans
throw some bacon in there too if you want

Holy fuck this. I've been consuming 6k calories on my test/tren blast and the quickest calorie dense food I can do is cereal with whole milk, the fucking fiber is fucking my asshole though I've actually lost weight

sure lol, I honestly don't even eat that much since i've lost this weight (also been injured for 2 months and couldn't work out and just lost my appetite and metabolism)

Thanks user, will do everything except the bacon. Pretty much cut red meat out of my diet entirely.

Too many, I was doing well until mum came home with burgers and chips

147.3g Carbs
114.9g Fat
198.5g Protein
2462.3 Calories

tfw cutting

I can't wait til I finish this cut, so I can lean bulk 4 lyfe. Eating is life for me.

For the record, this is from 6 drumsticks, 2 slices of meatloaf, 2 protein smoothies, 1 banana, 60g frosted flakes, 2 milk chocolate digestives, and 2 servings of a broccoli, kale, and mixed pepper mix, 300g each serving.

No idea but i started lifting in september and put on 12kg since then.

From 70kg to 82.7 skelly to jelly

Bloatmaxxxx god

wrong pic

What weight / height?

How the hell is that 198g of protein??

So far maybe about 100. After workout I'm going to get 1500-2000.

1 drumstick has 9.9g protein 69 cal
1 slice of meatloaf has 33g protein 482 cal
1 smoothie has 23.2g protein
1 serving of the veg mix has 10.2g protein

1848 @ 8pm

Just under 3000 a day. Ideally 2850 but I go over a bit consistently. Mainly because I live at home and my family is always offering me food.

1600 cuttin, plateaued at 1700. feel like shit

10:23, so far I've had 1242calories. About to lift. Am I going to make it?

I'm 6'1 and 153lbs. I lift for 1 1/2 hrs 4 times per week, do HIIT for 15 minutes (hillsprints) 2x per week, and aerobic run 30min 1x per week. 3 days a week I'm in classes, some of these are labouring outdoors, some are sitting inside. 1 day per week I do work outdoors, some times very hard labour (9 hours hauling logs and splitting wood, felling, landscaping type stuff) sometimes low intensity riding around in a truck most of the day. The rest of the time I'm pretty sed.

I calculated my TDEE to be about 2700-2800, I'm lean bulking on 3000-3100 per day, 200+ grams protein. I'm gaining about 1kg per month. Based on our height and weight and what you do I'd guess you'd be about 300+ cal surplus at 3000 per day.

>posting on fit before you even ate breakfast
youre addicted man

0 and it's 2pm

>Eating breakfast
You're fucking up bro/sis.

I'm at 700 at 8am never gonna make it brev

Breakfast, beef kebab
I don't count fruits lol

Just ate 300g of rice with yogurt

So at least 368kcal/100g x 3 = 1104 kcal from the rice

over 9000

Around 50 cals. Fucking end me

Had to get moving early today and have had 2 medium bananas and a few coffees. I've been on and off IF lately though so not eating doesn't really bother me all that much, I'll just have a big meal later.

>pizza slice is 400-600 calories
oh boy am I in trouble

About 1800 calories so far. It's only 2pm though. Fuck trying to bulk while sick though.

none untill now
but i'm about to have lunch, about 1800 calories, rice, beans, chickpeas, lentils, chicken, corn, peas, brocoli and tomatoes

How the fuck do I get into counting calories? How do I know how many I need?
I’m a fucking brainlet who attempts to bulk, but I don’t wanna get fat by eating like a pig.

445, but my friend just challenged me to do a 48 hour fast because he thinks I'll fail like he did. Of course, I have to prove him wrong.

Try the MyFitnessPal app if you're really struggling. It does everything for you, essentially.

Thanks bruh.

bulking on 2700? manlet heaven ;-;

I gotta hit 3500 by tonight