After only 4 months on my new account. Hardly used it too, we can all be winners believe it

After only 4 months on my new account. Hardly used it too, we can all be winners believe it.

100% of them are bots/

>he actually bought, paid, subscribed, and slaved himself to the pyramid scheme of a free app mindless normies love
>Victim to pick up artists
>He gets fit for pussy
>He worships pussy
>Pussy wipped
>Thinks pussy is the only thing to go after for in life

I remember when Tinder was just a free app without the boosts or 'gold member'. Soon you will see platinum member, diamond member, and some other bullshit boosts to keep you up top the mountains of thirsty men trying to get laid. Tinder knows how to take advantage of weak minded men and exploit them of their money. I never bought into the digital dating bullshit. Woman just come to me without trying.

I just meet woman in real life and fuck them a few conversations later instead of using my phone. I literally walked out the gym one day and this random woman approaches me and later fucked in the car hours later that night.

Nigga just hang out at your local starbucks for an hour and you can talk to real 3d thots

>Stationed in Montana
>EVERY girl in town has fucked someone from base
>If you ever mention a girl from tinder where I work, at least one guy knows who you're talking about
>90% of the girls are either fat, ugly, or both
>The remaining 10% are gigathots who have had at least 100 dudes fuck them
I fucking hate it here man. It is like hell. I've only known one girl so far that was cute and hasn't fucked any airman yet, and that is because she just came here for school. And guess what? I fucking blew it with her before I even went on a date with her by saying autistic shit on snapchat. I might neck myself, give me a reason not to.

>encouraging him to engage the demonic souls sucking creatures called Thots
>Further empowering the hordes of thots who have already successfully taken over the world with their deceptive mind tricks
Find yourself a bitch in the middle of nowhere. Hoes, whores, thots, and sluts is just the easy why out to getting a lay. Challenge yourself and find a good woman.

Why not just fuck those gigathots anyway? It isnt like youre a paragon of virtue

Army dude here. Stationed in Texas. Fat hob goblin mexican woman everywhere. I know your feel bro.

Where at? Must be the east side, there are some wholesome cuties in the mountains

How do I display value to girls without doing cheap tricks like clothes? How do I get value at all?

I'm done with that entire scene, man. I just want a gf to have and to hold.

Malmstrom AFB. We're the fucking capital of STDs in the entire Air Force. And yeah, there are nice cities for picking up women like Missoula. But it is a 3 hour drive, and I work a lot of weekends so good luck. I'm just SOL man, I usually snap myself out of feeling sorry for myself but there is legit nothing I can do about this bullshit.

I just matched with this really hot Israeli soldier. He's got pictures of him fighting Palestinian protestors. Really wanna hate fuck desu

Please neck yourself faggot

I'm sure Pence would get it slide since it's one his master's people.

This is the hard part. You figure it out as you mature. Basically you have to show you want something and do it and take it.

For some girls its enough just to approach them. Others might need more convincing. These other girls are usually much harder to convince and may take a lot of work. If you believe you have something to offer them (even something like loyalty it will eventually shine through)

Your question is self-fulfilling. The fact that you are asking ways to display your value at all devalues you. Focus on yourself. Eat big, lift big, learn big. People, and especially women, will flock to the man who puts himself and his goals and aspirations above other things. Basically, the pursuit of self-improvement is the most valuable display you can show a woman.

>Unlucky enough to be stationed at Malmstrom

Sorry user. I'll slay some tight Japanese puss in Kadina for your sacrifice.

I work in the missile field so it was either Malmstrom, Minot, or FE Warren. I think I got fucked the least but at the end of the day lets face it, its like choosing between having a cactus, lead pipe, or stick shoved up your ass. I got the stick, and yeah its the least painful, but holy fuck it hurts.

Yeah that's shit pickens. Any decent TDYs at least or are you just actually fucked in every regard?

We TDY to... FE or Minot. We are fucked man, this is by far the worst decision I have ever made. Working with nuclear missiles sounded badass, and honestly it does have its moments, but we work so fucking much. Our job is also critically manned as of two weeks ago, I wonder why? I have worked 3 weekends in a row now, and it'll be 4 this weekend. Shoot me, you'd be doing me a favor.

At least the guys I work with are cool, they make it bearable.

Man, desu you make me realize how good I have it user. 3D is tits desu. 9 hours a day, five days a week, never weekends, never knuckledragging flight line, and pretty much every base on the globe is possible. Sounds like you need to see about cross training my dude.

Only been in a year now, still have 4 left before I can and you can't be critically manned to cross train so if things don't change I literally can't. I intended to go career like my dad, but if I can't change I will get out. I know someone who purposely came off of PRP to get discharged and they fucking made him a janitor when they found out. He literally just cleans dorms now, and they watch him like a hawk. There is no way out.

> getting fit
> done with college in about a year and a half
> have a decent savings account

Doesnt matter anyway
A girl just broke it off with me because she didnt want to date someone that does full time work and school. Im 24 already so ill be 26/27 by the time i graduate. Then im also a manlet and already balding. Im never going to get with the prime 18/19 year olds. Im not going to make it brehs.

My favorite thing about paying, is the negative reviews of men who payed but still didn't get any dates

damn dude.. your phones looking pretty dry... ive had tinder for 2 months and i have 1678 matches so far lol

they are overrated tho so take that as you will

You're probably attractive.

A large part of tinder success has to do with location doesn't it?

Maximum cringe

It depends on where you live. My whole country has less tinder users than even one big american city. Hookup culture is an american thing in general.

Teehee, I nutted in a retarded 27 year old's ass last night

100% this

the exact same photos got me 0 matches in some cities and 20+ matches a day in others

>army dude

Just a slow start..
R-right guys??

post profile

Tinder is the best, dont even need to put in any effort.

I cant believe how forward half the girls are, i have had qts message me first telling me i am beautiful, end up meeting and shagging after 2 messages.

Its the best.

post your face

W-what did she mean by this??

she wants to sit and talk about feelings

Post body or face pics you LARPing faggot

Post pics

Usually when you first make it you'll get the most likes you'll ever get because tinder shills you to get you matches early so you keep coming back. It gets slower as time goes on unless you're a gigachad.

After having used tinder a while, don't bother. Women get so many fucking likes on it, you're just a guy in a sea of guys. Approaching women irl is superior if you've got the confidence for it, then you put a face to the name and she respects you for approaching her assuming you do it right and don't come off awkward. Takes practice, and when you fail you fail hard trust me. But it is worth it.

She has an std bro, don't do it

>ur not gonna make it cause ur self-aware
>jump through x amount of hoops to get tha bitches

I've always, always disliked you full of shit self-help guru faggots that skulk around here pedalling your deep and meaningful philosophy.

What are your tinder pages like? First time there and im wonder about that posibility since i´ve just dropped a 8/10 recently and my dick is full of lovemilk.

POST PROFILE

it doesn't matter what your opinion is of tinder gold or diamond or whatever. The simple fact is that if you get even one more free hook up than you would without it, you make more than your money back. Taking girls out on dates is expensive, prostitutes are even more expensive. If you are attractive and can get laid (for free) even more often with it, then it's hands down worth it

I can pay for it and get more free pussy or I can try to "wine and dine" girls dropping 50-100 dollars a date for a (chance) at fucking. Im not looking for a relationship, and I value my money, so there is no reason not to maximize my potential on tinder

not gonna lie user, those looks like bots and washed up coal burners in their late 20's....

so uh there's was this user two tinder threads ago who wanted source on that Shimakaze set (pic related). I saved it from /b/ so if you still want it just reply and tell me where you want it uploaded. There're 18 pics, all sfw.

>tfw I could never pick up a girls like pic related

It's not with them the problem lies. You got different aspirations, let it be that.

>use tinder for 1 year
>0 matches

Lol just fucking kill me

This.

you're taking a piss ya?

that first one is a tinder bot to get you to shill out for the tinder gold account, keep at it my dude

Nope, had to delete that shit too cause it fucked my mind up and made me realize how ugly I am

you prob had shit pics and a retarded bio

I am too much of a bitch to approach.

Yeah I know its retarded.

>what is aids and self respect

yo hold up, you have to pay for tinder now? i was just thinking about downloading this shit

Malmström? Swedish name in Montana? wtf

wait nvm there is Larsmont which is named after a shithole village here in finland

find out if they r a gains goblin the quick way

idk user, i even used photofeeler to see if im ugly or if my pics were shit and so far i got only unattractive and somewhat attractive. then most of the comments said i looked too young which apparently is whats screwing me over

DUDE

blew it

did you follow TheFormulaTM ?

that's what you think. I had to stop chatting anyways

post a visible pic of her

Bruh, I heard Keesler is the STI capital or is that just for tech school? So far I've been able to dodge catching anything nasty but still doing plenty nasty

I'm just bitter I got dropped for seemingly no reason by someone who seemed interested REEEEEEEEEE

probably shouldn't mention sending in CV's

i read about TheFormulaTM once, but didnt save it.
Enlighten me, bronon.

Oh no :((((( rip

>I'm only pretending to be incompetent with women

>fucked 3 tinder thots this week
>feel completely unfulfilled by it
>missed the gym twice

It’s overrated bros

Autism

>this is peak normie humor

No man it doesn't. I'm also not a manlet (6'5 ) and benched 350 the first time I stepped in the gym. I've been lifting seriously for six years and I would beat you ass.

I literally got a girl to match with me today just to tell me I'm ugly then unmatch. No, we all can't all be winners, at least in this way.

>Stationed in Fort Drum
>Have Syracuse close by
>All my friends prefer staying in local area fucking fatties and banging Lt Cols wives

post a picture of yourself op

oh shit man, I'm sorry

>dancing monkey
>that word ratio

Nigga just upload it for us

M A T C H E S D O N T F U C K I N G M A T T E R

What's the point of bots on tinder?

>t. brainlet

When the autism kicks in

You're probably hot. You use a shirtless pic?

Why's bullshit about if faggot. He's teaching you how to unironically love yourself. How's that a bad thing.

dont take tinder so seriously

Do I just ask her on a date? Shooting the shit feels forced at this point

"So where are you taking me for dinner" it's that easy user, easiest pussy of your life

Also, NHL players aren't in the olympics this year. If you actually care.

This. I'm fucking one tonight and I would much rather be hooping or lifting. Its overrrated

Not even that impressive, seriously. Especially if you live in a city.

WHAT DO I SAY BOYS

Also

only work will be when i work my dick into your ass. #?

You're autistic af dude