/FPH/-/FPS/

Last one died

Fat chicks with no tits. So sad. Literally one job.

Hot.

I have a hambeast right in front of me, if dubs it dies this month.
also guess the gender

He reminds me of this time when I was little.

>Be me
>7th grade
>Dad comes and picks me up from school for a scholarship meeting
>Afterwards we go to Burger King for some lunch
>Always go inside for fast food because the lines are cancer
>As soon as we order our food and turn around I see it
>The most pitiful sight I've ever seen
>Morbidly obese man (I'd wager around 600lbs) in a business suit (tent would be more appropriate) with a mountain of Whoppers crying
>Literally at least 6 Whopper boxes on the table
>Ask my dad wtf is he crying about
>Overheard me because loud little kid voice
>Cries harder

That shit stuck with me for awhile. The guy in your pic looks a little like him but lighter.

Also rollan

>mfw medic
This is too real. Goddamnit I hate fatsos.

AHAHAHAH

You seem like a great friend

except i'm not his friend and his a literal parasite leeching of my family and i cant do shit

She ate the cardboard?

he is*

>cardboard box (consumed)

FUCK OFF HEALTH FASCISTS GO BACK TO POL

Back to tumblr oversensitive soyboy.

>health fascists
>in a board of fitness
>that when it was created was named "fitness and health"

no you, honey bunny

What the fuck did i read. I refuse to believe any of that is real.

You're the one that needs to go back

arent those stock photo originally from taobao/aliexpress (chinese ebay). Asia fat shames the fuck out of their fatties.

i believe it. fatties are retarded, that's how they get that fat.

I giigle at this!

Elaborate
Back to /b/ edgemaster

as someone currently trying to lose weight, this post, real or not, hurt my soul

>cries harder

What gender is the person in the middle?

i cant elaborate without blogposting but to keep it short, he is illiterate, fat, dumb, and poor, he married my mother and she was dumb enough to fall for him because he was a "chad" in the past and they dated 30 years ago.
he does not put anything on the table, he is always doing bussines shit that never works out and he is leeching my mother for over 3years, theyre not even happy togheter, i tried every aproach to this problem but she always delays the divorce, plus he can scam her if it happens

Im from Arkansas and I can't even tell.

"""""person"""""

Your mom sounds awful m8. Where's your pops

she is just dumb, i still love her, i visit my dad almost daily though.

>cardboard box (consumed)
I think she might actually be right about that burning some calories but it's still unbelievably retarded.

HNNNNNNNNNG

I would ravage that pig

She looks like she could be prego

nah, it's from some tear resistant tights. that's why they have models standing inside and spreading as far as they can.

la creatura

GOD
she would be so cute if she was petite or just a little thicc

would fuck DESU

>the pesticides trap calories from people who touch the fruit in the store
fucking how?

where the hell even are you? that person is obviously a man, I wouldn't even call him a hambeast, just your typical fatty

Disgusting.

unironically kys

>pesticides trap the calories of people touching them
wouldn't it be a good weight loss trick to just touch fruit then

Jesus. That is horrific. At least the world is overpopulated so these people aren’t a loss, but what a shitty life.

I wish that one dude came here regularly to brag about his mad losses.

You’re a good kid user. Forgive your mom, chances are fatty won’t live long anyway.

Why even bother having perfectly done makeup when you look like that?

It is. Being a medic made me see how fat "at least I'm healthy tee-hee" people end. I lost 40kg after I saw a 200kg behemot without a leg due to diabetes and her 80kg and 5 years old baby mammoth. Better counting calories than that, I swear.

She looks like some of the girls I saw in High School.

Yeah this also gets me when they say this. If they don't care about beauty standards why not just go out into public like a bald, fat, smelly gremlin and see how that goes?

I guess you could say it's all gone pear-shaped.

It's clearly fanfiction designed to get shocked (you)s. And it worked, repeatedly as you can see.

>when you pick on a fat man obviously upset with how his life is going while doing nothing to espouse fatlogic

>muh stepdad is the worst guys!

God fucking damnit Carlos.

this.

fat chicks with no tits are like fat dudes with no calves

are you sure this isnt a progress photo? the bra inthe first photo looks too big for her...

Jesus Christ.

>At least the world is overpopulated
This shit isn't happening in Africa or India where it's actually needed. It's happening primarily with whites who are slowly but surely dwindling away as they piss away their genetic heritage on shitty sugary foods.

>People
Meaning whales with access to the internet.

>the face stayed attractive

That's not supposed to happen!

This is clearly a progress photo, look at the bra and her stomach.

Carlos you son of a bitch.

>guys will always pick her
>she doesnt understand that this hurts me

why does she stay friends with skinny girls then?

Who else is going to hang around the jealous fat chick?

More like who is going to use the fat jealous chick to use as a better looking girl by comparison.

fuck this annoys me because my aunt is an obese welfare hag now and she literally doesnt care to lose weight even though shes nearing 400+lbs. However shes in drastic need of two surgeries that she cant get because shes too fat and body wont be able to take the surgery. She needs those surgerys mostly due to the fact shes gotten so fat and its taken a toll on her 65-70 year old body.
She also has two dogs and a cat who are obese little sausage chihuahuas because she feeds them her shitty human food like ramen and hot dogs and basically lets them shit everywhere while rarely cleaning it up because shes too fat to bend over.

I'm a Brazilian medic. Blacks are the most obese population.

BRRRRRRRRAPPPP

It looks like he selfie stick is being held by her gut.

nice blogpost

>i use fresh ingredients and eat reasonable portions
i doubt it
>to "go to the bathroom"
or he could be drinking a lot of water to combat the dry air or have bad leg circulation if he was older.

Fat fists to get more food.

Preto é foda, cara. Eles realmente ganham peso com mais facilididade ou são gordos por mau-caratismo?

> Da bigger they are the harder they fall!

Bruh, it's a FPH thread, let 'em hate. It's frustrating to deal with fatass family members and their declining health.