Goals:

What do you want most in life Veeky Forums?

What would satisfy you the most if you could have it this second?

More sleep

Financial freedom, I'm working toward it almost everyday

180lb bw, 315 bench, 500lb deadlift

Big tiddy goth gf

Probably an actual career and not just a job.

confidence

Peace of mind and will, discipline or determination

I just want to be happy.

not fit related: ability to read in greek and latin
fit related: average autistic cuddle gf

Stop hating myself.

Her.

My dream patch of land to farm and homestead. Old fashioned like. Going to get a big draft horse and a plow, work the fields, raise a bunch of different livestock. Be Amish but not give up the technology. I like the self sustainability and the lack of electronics/engines. I would still get a tractor and stuff, but not rely on it.

Move my wife out there and adopt a healthy kid. Can't have kids of my own, the genetics are too fucked up. But I can raise one who might not be as fucked as I am.

Fit related because that farm and field work will test anyone's fitness.

Everything. Money. Women. Status. Confidence. Gains. Gf. Waifu. Children. Nieces and nefews.

Guys please do this. Just stand butt naked in the mirror and say I love you to yourself. Learn to just be happy by being alive, the world has convinced you that you need something to be happy when you don’t. (Ok, if your starving or don’t have a roof over your head then you have some immediate problems to solve.) You can still feel how you did when you were a kid, excited to play, in the moment, and eager to fall asleep so you can wake up the next day to live. Just accept yourself with all your ups and downs. It takes practice but I learned to accept myself even when I was walking it to hentai weekly(daily). I’m doing really good moving towards quitting, but I’ll seperate my self worth from my success.

“Meditating” helps, but what I do for “meditation” is just get out of my own head. I just focus on EVERYTHING I’m physically feeling and seeing, if a thought enters my head I dosnt ruin anything, I just let it go and focus more on what I’m seeing (mostly seeing, but also smelling hearing.) When I do this at, say, a bar- I just talk to everyone and have fun, which everyone(girls included) loves.

Julienhimself’s pua shit videos I sent really my thing but his newer spiritual stuff is probably what you need to hear. “If you had all the money and looks and friends in the world, would you be happy?”

This also doesn’t mean that you should give up on everything material. Just be happy, then go for everything you want because it will be fun and rewarding, not because it is required to fulfill something.

I guess this is the uberman.

getting to deploy and kill Muslims, don’t think it’ll ever happen though:(

A career as a pro rally driver and the reinstatement of old group b. So suicide I guess.

big dick

any progress?

>$40B mansion in the hills above the city
>50+ muscle cars
>get license for every possible vehicle
>get to be the most trained parachuter, combat diver and precision shooter in the country
>5-8 waifu
>couple thousand sugar baby and the obvious children
>build my own army and eventually country
>trample every opposition that would otherwise deny me from my victory
>rule the world in 100 years through the power of my offsprings
>invest into telomer research to became practically immortal and be able to witness my own greatness

nothing extreme really

also Kovács is not a slavic name
>tripple kek
>"mommy how was I born?"
>"your father loved big tiddy asian girls too"
>"...too?"

Why Not user, ist easy af to get deployed if you Volunteer for it

Not anymore.

I’m even in an oda and I haven’t gotten to deploy yet.

wholesome post

my own house in a peaceful area

>What would satisfy you the most if you could have it this second?
A blowjob.