Wtf is with people leaving weights on every god damn machine and just walking out...

Wtf is with people leaving weights on every god damn machine and just walking out? Is it some sort of alpha primate thing, where one would normally piss on the machine to mark the territory, instead they leave their used weights behind for others?

I seriously don't get it breh.

they are just shit cunts

> deloading an entire machine and the next guy has to load everything up again

lmao

>Be me
>Work night shift, finnish at 12am
>gym it up after work as I can have the whole gym to myself
>walk in, weights left on everything
>wtf have to unrack pretty much everything I want to use.

>Implying everyone is loading up 150kg squats.

I don't get it

What's wrong with this picture?

I don't unload the weights from the bar because whenever i go in there are weights already on them and then when I do try to put them away they're always in odd locations where i can't pair them together because the storage bar hold thing has no fucking logical system so I think it's better to leave two plates together in the same location

the 45s are red when they should be blue
the 10s are green when they should be black

Leave 1 set of 20kg on each bar is how i leave it... Take off the diddy weights

Well there's no safety pins for one.

Where am I supposed to leave/find the clips? I just hunt for them and then place them back wherever i found them

This is what I do too. Most people want to have at least plates on the barbell so it's no biggie to leave those on

In my gym it's black people.

We have a very strict rule against this in my gym (smallish gym so nobody can do it unnoticed).

If don't put your weights away the gym owner will buttfuck you with a 12 inch dildo.

Im in the gym to lift and better myself, I dont have the fucking time to run around placing everything where it should be, clean up etc. Fuck you that's why I'm paying to be there. If you want me to clean shit up, give me a salary or make admissions free.

It's enforced in my gym to clear the bar. Much better because you can easily spot which rack is not in use at the moment. The towel isn't always an indicator when people use multiple racks at the same time for a super set or something.

whoever left those on the bench did nothing wrong. 175 should be your warmup

>towel

I were deadlifting lmao2.5pl8s 4x5, 1x5+
I placed my towel, water etc no more than 2 meters away from the barbell, next to a window
I could have placed them on a flat bench next to me but I didn't intend to occupy a bench I wasn't using
Fourth set
I head towards the window 2 fucking meters away just to sip some water before the last set
30 seconds later I hear from behind me someone unloading the barbell
"hey there was no towel on it"
I explain that if he wanted to alternate sets with me it's fine
"hey but I have to do squats and there are no barbells in the half rack and I've almost finished unloading it"
I explain that I have ONE FUCKING SET and he'll just have to wait one minute

I turned around my back for 30 seconds FFS

now, if I see some equipment loaded (especially if it's in the deadlift area) I fucking look around for a good minute and ask ppl around if they're using it or not

the "towel rule" is a shitty rule we've made up to deal with the shitty behaviour too many people have of leaving barbells loaded when they're done. but the real problem is that people are fucking horrible, everyone's always trying to find an excuse to fuck you in the ass for negligible advantages no matter what, and that's always a bummer for me

>he systematically unloads every pl8 instead of just letting the next gym twink do it
never gonna make it

I would never put those weights away senpai

>not wiping your hands and placing the towel on the barbell while drinking water

why do you need 6 fucking feet of space between you and your stuff? youre the fucking problem. its not your fucking gym, dont take up a 6 ft radius just to do your pathetic deadlifts

Oh god, What's next please don't tell me you actually wipe down the equipment after you use it

I think he was saying the wojak looks like tyler.

stop doing drugs mong

>oh boi looks like this guy doesn't even shoot up test in the women's locker room
stay dyel forever

Whats the point removing all the weight from the bar? Taking off a bit of weight from the bar is easier for the next guy than completely reloading it from 0.

Unless you squat like 5pl8ts theres no point completely resetting everything.

Nice blogpost. You sound like a bitch

well meme'd, my friend. Congrats.

You are literally never going to make it, who is this much of a pussy? You got dominated

Well meme'd again. He backed out when I _kindly_ explained that I had JUST ONE MORE FUCKING SET and he had to wait JUST ONE MINUTE.
I'm sure you'd have whipped out your cock and fiercely asserted dominance in the deadlift area
After all, who fucking hits the gym to train, right? It's all just a contest to mark the more territory you can
Jeez.

>After all, who fucking hits the gym to train, right? It's all just a contest to mark the more territory you can

thats precisely what you did retard

>machine
Get out

Just put your towel on it if that's the rule, the you won't have to post autistic rants or deal with plate ninjas.

I leave 1 pl8 minimum faggot if you cant lift it gtfo

No, I didn't, ffs. I only behaved like a normal, sane human being.
No one places the towel on the barbell when deadlifting, at best when squatting they place it on the safeties. And still it's pretty normal to look around to ascertain if someone is using it. It's not a gym rule, it's a customs rule created to deal with idiots. But won't cure idiocy.
You're missing the whole content of the post btw. Then again I'm the autistic one. Fuck this shit

Deloading>>>>>>Unloading