Simple question, Veeky Forums - who do you lift for?

Simple question, Veeky Forums - who do you lift for?

To fill the empty void where self confidence and a sense of identity should be.

She's over the hill now.

The hormones, I'd be a wreck if I didn't. Had to stop lifting for 10 days when I got my wisdom teeth out by day 6 I was having crying fits out of nowhere.

are you a woman (female)?

The only person I care about in this world

Not even being ironic

She doesn't want me the way I want her so I cope with fucking random bitches and it does absolutely nothing for me.

Fuck. I don’t need these feels today.

No just a dude with depression...
I never used to cry though was too numb for it. Something about about being active gives me enough energy to actually feel things. They say most suicides occur when people are on the downswing but before they reach bottom because once they're down there they just kinda cope and don't feel like doing anything about it.

What race are you user? So many black instafitness people are into lifting for Jesus but are like a Pentecostal, or baptist or some weird neo protestant sect.
Catholicism + Orthodoxy >

Catholic hispanic

Corinthians 6:19-20 “Don’t you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body.”

Ephesians 6:10 “Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.”

practically in diapers

I lift, diet and run cardio so that one day people like those two in the pic can be mine.

When I got tired back when I started, I used to think of different girls from my past that I could've fucked but didn't, I'd imagine them naked and push myself over the limits, or at least tried.

Over time Ive lost interest in women because they all seem cuntish and lacked personality, instadrones in short, no exceptions sadly.

Nowadays I've gone far beyond the boundries of mortality and humanity as a whole.
When I get tired while lifting and I feel like I cannot finish a set, I imagine myself wrestling with a tiger. Putting the pain, wounds and broken bones aside, I focus purely on the battle of strength with the magnificent beast. This fantasy battle of opposing forces pushes me more than anything else in the world.
When I get tired in my sprinting HIIT sessions and feel like I cannot continue running any longer, I imagine a bear chasing me in the woods. Again, putting forest obstacles aside, I focus purely on the contest of speed between myself and the almighty predator. This drives me into complete euphoria and adrenaline, giving me the power to ignore any pain and fueling me with energy.

Beasts>Women

so I can be fit and eat what I want without worrying about my looks

To be the man I want to see in the mirror

myself, its the only way i've found that combats my anxiety, if only slightly

I hate myself and have nothing worth saying, the pain I cause myself is almost euphoric in that I'm actually feeling something

even if it's just a pump

for myself bc i was handed shit genes. I was/still am disgusted with myself in the mirror. Also lifting makes me feel good and get through the daily hustle. That being said, also lifting for myself for others to percieve me better and not write me off because im a skelly little homo

So i can kill off all the local crimminals
Punisher style

Nice. Irish (American) Catholic (still actually Catholic) unlike most those heathens in Boston and Chicago.

in before "not actually Irish." Yeah I know, but Irish American is (or was) it's own culture within the United States.

There is better hobby than video games, normies are jelly that you lift and has muh discipline.

breh