Does Veeky Forums truly push their hardest during every workout session, or do most of you half ass it...

Does Veeky Forums truly push their hardest during every workout session, or do most of you half ass it? No wonder almost all of you never see any progress.

Boogie hasn't exercised once since his surgery. Fat fuck needs to shut up.

Yep, I always bench with a spotter and keep lifting until my arms squirm for at least 5 seconds before being saved. Same goes for most of my workouts (spotters only when appropriate).

This guy will gain all, if not more than, his pre-op weight. He thinks that this surgery is going to do everything for him.
He will be dead in 3 years and I will be laughing at him.

>i am gonna push so hard
lmfao, the only way he even got this far was by surgically altering his body and he wants us to believe he's going to suddenly have a single ounce of willpower after decades of failing to not consume over 5000 calories per day? 2/10 made me reply

*I'm gonna push this pizza into my mouth so hard

Very few people have any idea what it means to actually push yourself.

I think I've been to 15+ gyms in my time and it's very rare to see somebody really push themselves.

I once had a few workouts with a couple of competitive amateur bodybuilders. These guys trained hard. I'm talking screaming before deadlifts and vomit on every leg day. Every rep was a forced rep. They taught me intensity.
I've had gym owners threaten to kick me out, I've had people come half naked out from the changing rooms to see what the fuck was happening when shit went down for real. Yeah it would probably be seen as intolerable behaviour to most people, but find the right gym and nobody will raise an eyebrow.

I don't train that hard anymore. I don't believe it's a very productive way to train - at least not in the long run (every once in a while it's good). But it did give me some perspective on what it means to push yourself. The vast majority of people just don't know. In fact it's frowned upon in commercial gyms.

Looks like his surgery is working just fine.

He looks the same.

A year from now.

thanks Dr. Soyboystein!

im proud of the boogster, sure he got surgery but still im proud

I want you to be in the next new years comic. Someone please make it happen.

This fat piece of shit is the ultimate soyboy. Stop posting this bitch for fucks sake. Youre only allowed to post about boogie when he dies so we can have some hearty keks.

you have to be a special kind of weak bitch if you throw up from a bodybuilder workout.

Was Arnold a weak bitch?

>vomit on every leg day.
Le epix Leg day XD

Incredible progress. Go boogie!!!

I keep to my progression. Whether its hard or not as long as im lifting more it doesnt matter.

To be fair overly morbidly obese people arent supposed to work out until they lose their gravity field

How do I acquire top pic

Well his ex didn't seem to think that was likely

What is exactly meant by half-assing? I don't think it means literally doing half of what you could/should. I sometimes leave one rep undone, which is hardly half-assing. Gains are good even though I only go to the gym twice a week and one day I do bodyweight and band work at home.

He went from monstrosity to really fat guy and all it took was getting one if his organs cut out.

Imagine being so fat and out of shape with so little willpower you have to get surgery to lose weight instead of just eating less every meal

keke, hivemind.That is the most soyboy looking medical professional Ive ever seen

Your thought patterns are marred in Veeky Forums manure

If I'm maintaining or in a surplus I go 110% 90% of the time.

If I'm in a deficit I give it my all, which is usually some kind of lethargic mediocrity. But hey I try faggots.

He’s a major bullshitter, he has not once “pushed” for shit and always has a million excuses as to why he fails, which his retard followers eat up. Time will tell boogie, but you have not earned shit until you actually start exercising properly

holy eternally externally rotated shoulders batman

Body builders are still strong af dude. They don't get big from curling 5 pounds all day

>2x a week
You really make progress doing this little? For reference, I go 2 times every three days.

I tell myself before every workout that i probably won't be the biggest or strongest guy in the gym that day, but I will be the hardest worker with the cleanest reps, tempo, and lots of forced reps.

sometimes i just can't finish a set, but that's usually because my arms won't work anymore

Tbh goobie realizing that being morbidly obese isn't healthy is the most important part. If someone like him who has an audience is this public enough about it, hopefully will help sway opinion of other lardbuckets.

Also I push myself as hard as I need to in order to hit the reps for my plan. As long as I can do that I am making gains

Kys boogie

you're embarrassing. pushing yourself doesn't mean you scream like a retard during exercise. pushing yourself could be sweating, getting red faced, going beyond your physical and mental limit isn't always easy to see in people.

>be fatplanet
>try to do a situp
>die of a heart attack
there's a certain point past wchich you're so fat exercise might kill you and surgery is necessary

This is bullshit, any competent doctor would advise a light to moderate exercise routine and just avoid any high impact activities until the weight was under control. The type of doctor that would advise no exercise routine at all, would be some type of quack who would okay a surgery for someone who has shown no impulse control and shows all the signs of gaining weight again within 3 years.

>gun grabbing /fraud/ pushing anything
He's so full of shit. I look forward to the day you croak, boogie.

This post smells like reddit

>eat less or you'll literally die
its that easy, folks

>pushing yourself doesn't mean you scream like a retard during exercise. pushing yourself could be sweating, getting red faced, going beyond your physical and mental limit isn't always easy to see in people.
Of course you don't have to scream. But you can absolutely tell when people go beyond their limits. And most people just don't. Not even close.

Only a Reddit man could think screaming=high intensity. Been watching a lot of DBZ lately? Autisc cunt is what you are mate.

>5000
user, we both know it was waaaaaay over that

No since that is terrible for gains. Once you start grinding reps you need to back of since you won’t get stronger by doing grind reps. You’re fatigued already so either lower the weight or stop the exercise for the day

You think it was his “special” training that got him big and not the insanely high amounts of steroids combined with genes? Okay buddy

You think somebody who doesn't give a single fuck acting like a maniac in front of actual people at the gym is going to care an awful lot about the opinion of a couple of anonymous faggots on a Angolan board for the theoretical discussion of paper airplane throwing?

On a side note, I guess you were triggered because you know deep down you'll always be pussies at the gym and outside the gym.

PAY

unironically holy shit
still dont respect because he needed cheats to get this far but damn

t. Fatty

he will die if he doesn't eat enough calories. the body can't handle the adjustment

Like I said, youre autistic mate. also very clearly desperate for attention.

>screaming before deadlifts
Holy shit now thats what i call tough user

Bodybuilders nowadays are the biggest fucking “athletes“ pussies of all sports.
Go kys right now if you are such a weeak pussy that you think training bodybuilding style training is hard in any way

>He will die if he restricts calories
>Has a surgery to force calorie restriction
Hi Boogers!

Have you never actually lifted with that much intensity? Grunting/yelling will definitely help you push out that last rep and feels invigorating.
But doing that in a commercial gym makes you an ass

He needs a bra.

>eats less then before
>eats normal portion like everyone should

How is this an achievement?

I always start out half assing it then feel guilty halfway through and push myself super hard and end up beating a personal record by the end of it.