I just had unprotected sex with a tinder girl I met up with in Bangkok. Shes 25 and I lost my virginity to her...

I just had unprotected sex with a tinder girl I met up with in Bangkok. Shes 25 and I lost my virginity to her. I was drinking and was being stupid and went in raw. I asked today if she was clean and she says 100%. I'm freaking the fuck out. My dick feels weird even though it's only been 24 hrs? Wtf do I do. Do I keep asking or bug her?

Other urls found in this thread:

lewrockwell.com/2017/07/bill-sardi/making-genetic-flaw/
biblehub.com/proverbs/13-12.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

chance of da aids is sub 0.1% user. good luck

only a soyboy could possibly be this retarded

Just go get tested you absolute moron.

Chill out and go get tested

Get tested within 48 hours? Everyone says you gotta wait a while

>Tinder
>Bangkok
>ladyboy
>unprotected
There's a 50/50 chance that you contracted something.

Fuck no leave her the fuck alone. I have never used a condom with a total of 17 girls. Not one std. Dont be a fucking beta about this. Also you banged in Bangkok you were already 10 points ahead but now you're reverting to faggotry

>having sex

Normies baka

Just stay natty and pure and you will never have to worry about this kind of shit.

Having sex and taking steroids make life so much more stressful/complicated, why do you want that in your life?

Just lift naturally, go home, jerk off, have a shower, then relax, no stress, no worry.

enjoy AIDS

Some shit takes 6 months to show up on a test. Your fucked op. Hope that 15 minutes was worth it

Medfag here. Very small chance you got HIV from vag sex but you gotta wait 2-3 months before you will test positive. It's called the window period while the virus replicates to levels that are detectable.
I wouldn't worry too much but still get tested and use condoms

Lol that's exactly how I caught AIDS 3 years ago in Thailand. Was her name miranda?

Yeah it wasnt that fun. I enjoyed cuddling and using her butt as a pillow more. Sex was very awkward and I couldn't get it in even though I'm 7 inches. Like putting my dick on her face was sick. Just actual vagina entercourse wasn't smooth. It kept sliding out. And I was just humping her praticaly. Jeez jacking off is actually better

I also went raw in random chicks a few times, your dick feeling "weird" is either in your head or because you don't know how it feels after having a long session of raw fugg. as adviced by others, get tested

>medfag here
>posts Google info
>doesn't mention PReP or PEP

lol

I did PEP

Made a bad decision during a holiday in Brazil, banged a prostitute raw. Young chick though, like 18 years old

Took 2 pills, but the Truvada was killer
My stomach bloated, felt like shit, diarrhea, no energy

Negative for everything though.

Would do it again

This girl is 25 and went to university. She said she's clean. Wtf do I do. Ask her more?

She looks like she doesn't take care of her vaginal hygiene desu

>>This girl is 25 and went to university. She said she's clean. Wtf do I do

STDs don't show up within a day. You are probably fine. Just don't worry about it. Definitely don't ask her.

To be completely honest, the worst thing you might have to worry about is herpes. It’s surprisingly common. It’s something that most people are too embarrassed to mention, like bed bugs.
I was just recently diagnosed with it, albeit falsely. My doctor took one look st my dick an said “yup, that’s herpes”. Luckily, I badgered another doctor for further tests, and I was proven to be negative. But in that moment of uncertainty in between, I learns a lot about how common herpes is. It’s practically unavoidable for people who indulge in casual sex.

>cdc.gov
look up std stats
they even have a risk calculator too
generally vaginal hiv transmission is pretty low like tinfoilhat tier paranoia unless your tinder girl was a toothless streetwalker who bled on your dick during sex
rest of the std are prescription antibiotics
and don't sue me if you die of cancer-aids I'm not a medic so go get tested

Guaranteed a fleshlight feels better than some smelly foreign tinder thai 'girl'. And safer too.

You can have herpes without ever having had sexual contact with another human in your life.

Most people get it through their mothers.

because their mother is a whore

>Do I keep asking or bug her?
>her
You fucking degenerate. Go see a doctor, he ain't gna change his answer. You mug, you should have gone doctors straight away, then if he had hiv you might have had a chance to prevent catching it. Go now.

Of the 8 girls I have slept with in my life, all have been raw. Haven't noticed any symptoms or even an inkling of disease.

The reason is that I can't keep my boner up when I use a condom. The condoms I have had access too have been too tight around my dick. I probably have masturbated most of my feeling in my dick away as well. Hearing about guys cumming in 1 minute sounds insane too me. Only 2 of the girls I have slept with made me cum, and that was after several minutes of raw hard pounding.

This thread gave me autism

bro calm down
you didnt catch shit
props for smashing that, little muscular for my taste but still looks prime

The only thing you have to worry about is HPV. Really low chance its HIV even if it was with a prostitute

Actually technically it is via sexual organs when you get it from the mother- she gives it to you when you go through the birth canal. Thats why if the mother has stds, they try to get tge baby via c section

Aposto que pegou um traveco.

you're fine bro, relax. your "dick feeling weird" is purely psychosomatic, all in your head, nothing shows up that quickly. get tested in a month or two if you'd like, but otherwise just chill out, have a drink, enjoy your travelling.

Hey, fella. The feeling in your "lil bud" is probably a kind of placebo. Medical student often experience the symptoms of diseases that they are researching and start to believe themselves to be ill. You probably got scared that you got infected and your brain tricked itself into believing that you are experiencing an unusual sensation in your wiener. Still if it persists you should get tested - but it most likely nothing. Also congrats on losing your v-card, pal!

man, i still get paranoid after i fuck some girl raw.
It's most likely just the voice in your head, that freaks you out.

You probably just drank the water in Brazil.

It's just a waiting game now. Go get tested in a month and hope for the best. Bugging her won't get you a different answer. If anything you might annoy her and she'll make something up just to get you off her back. Sleep with her some more and get tested.

>download tinder
>2 weeks later actually meet a decent girl
What the fuck do I do? I wasn't expecting this.

talk to her and dont sperg out

STIs aren't really that big of a deal desu. Unless it's fucking HIV, of course. Herpes/coldsores can be annoying but your immune system filters that out and you stop getting breakouts unless you get sick or something. Most other stuff can be resolved with antibiotics. Most HPV strains are harmless, and if you do get a wart you can have it removed. There's a lot of fear mongering when it comes to STIs. Going raw is nice but it's not worth the stress for one-night-stands

is it normal for your dick to reek like a week after fucking raw? it's like a fish factory 6 days in

>STIs aren't really that big of a deal desu
>HBV
>HCV

Also,
>Most HPV strains are harmless
Do you want to get married someday? Shit is linked to cervix cancer.

>Syphilis
It has mild symptomns and it's easily treated until neurosyphilis, then you're fucked.

soap wtf

You're probably a hypocondriac. See a doctor if you're worried but chances are you're just being retarded.

Had a housemate who fucked another housemate and he thought he got HIV because in the past she had slept with a convict (her and the convict were Norwegian, the country has little to no cases of HIV) He thought he had HIV because he felt ill (during freshers) He got checked and to no one's suprise he was clean.

whats the most likely intercourse to get HIV from? anal, oral?

HPV is an example of something that there's are no male tests for.

Lots of vitamin C, some 10-15g/d.

lewrockwell.com/2017/07/bill-sardi/making-genetic-flaw/

OP, you still here? I've been in similar position and can give advice but I need to know if you're telling the whole truth and not larping or bullshitting since it's a lot to write and I'm in a bad mood. Fill in the blanks for me.

- Is it a FEMALE or some degenerate "trans"? (This is legitimately an important detail)
- Was she Thai or a tourist? Was it a prostitute?
- Did you have anal sex with her?
- How long did the unprotected intercourse last?
- Do you have sores, wounds of burns on your genitalia or crotch, and did you notice any on hers?
- Did you notice ANY sort of wounds or signs of infection on her? (although with your inexperience and likely drunken stupor you may have missed it)
- How many hours EXACTLY has it been since unprotected intercourse?
- How longer will you be traveling before going home?
- Do you have any friends traveling with you?

And just to comment, in case you're an actual idiot - no there's no point in bugging her, either she's clean and telling the truth, doesn't know and won't ever tell you the truth, or isn't and will never ever tell you the truth. If you don't know her, you should assume the worst.

are all asian women lifeless in bed?

Sex will get better. Usually people's first time isn't the best sex of their lives. I'm in my 30's and I've been married for 5 years and the sex with my wife is getting better and freakier all the time.

Just wish I could fuck other women while being married though. Sigh.

biblehub.com/proverbs/13-12.htm

id say higher if its bangkok we are talking about

Kek

>Just wish I could fuck other women while being married though. Sigh.
Don't we all, but such is life

Nope.

Koreans (especially FOB Koreans) are lifeless, dead fish in the sack because they're falsely entitled and boring. They view sex as a chore. Korean-Americans aren't much different unless they're fetishists.

Chinese-American and Chinese FOB are more active. Northern Chinese tend to enjoy rougher and kinkier sex, Southern Chinese want more foreplay and that tender loving. Northern Chinese FOB will probably give you an incredible lay (no hole out of bounds, great stamina, multiple rounds, cumplay, etc) but it's not worth the crazy.

Japanese can go either way, but the culture is more sexual I feel. A cute Japanese girl who knows and enjoys ropeplay is incredible; whole different dynamic.

I don't really dabble in South Asia (feels cheap).

>goes to thailand and fucks ugly cheap gooks
>WAAAHH MY DICK FEELS WEIRD
yellow fever morons are proving darwin right day in and day out

>Is it a FEMALE or some degenerate "trans"? (This is legitimately an important detail)
Trans.

>Was she Thai or a tourist? Was it a prostitute?
Thai.

>Did you have anal sex with her?
Yes but she was very careful since it was my first time like I said previously.

>How long did the unprotected intercourse last?
About 20-30 minutes.

>Do you have sores, wounds of burns on your genitalia or crotch, and did you notice any on hers?
No, she did have a small sore on the tip of her penis but since it was black I couldn't see it properly.

>Did you notice ANY sort of wounds or signs of infection on her? (although with your inexperience and likely drunken stupor you may have missed it)
No man sorry.

>How many hours EXACTLY has it been since unprotected intercourse?

>How longer will you be traveling before going home?
For about 3 days more.

>Do you have any friends traveling with you?
No, just my pet parrot.

Wait a few weeks and get tested if ur really worried. If ur dick feels weird could just be irritation/chafing and at worst maybe you get a UTI because you didn’t pee after sex

Fucking this, if you get herpes from your mom just know she'll burn in hell for being a gross slut

yeah this is not OP

> banged a prostitute raw

Damn, dude. I fget a little worried when I let hookers suck my dick, how the fuck did you convince yourself to fuck a hooker raw?

OP, here.

Since you've had unprotected anal sex (receiving) from a transgender male with visible sores on his genitals in a low-income country, your chances for HIV infection are considerably higher than normal; since you cannot know their HIV status I advise you to go to an English-speaking hospital in Bangkok - search the internet for ones who specialize in STD treatments, I know from experience those exist in Pattayah - and do so IMMEDIATELY since time is of great importance; PEP (basically a month-long treatment you can take that lowers the HIV virus' chances of multiplying during the incubation period, and yours developing full-blown HIV) is only useful if taken within a 48-hour time period (I took mine literally 4 hours after contact). Go there now, and I DO MEAN NOW, ask to speak to a doctor, tell them the story and say you'd like to start PEP. It has some uncomfortable side effects which you eventually get used to, but none worse than having life-long HIV develop into AIDS.

They will take blood to make a baseline (see if you have existing STD's), and likely give you antibiotic shot, antibiotics in pills form and PEP pills. It cost me ~7000 baht, I think? Again, it's cheaper than paying for the HIV cocktail and medical bills for the rest of your life. See more below.

--cont below--

holy shit mine does this too
it smells different now to how it did before i had sex often, thought it was maybe an sti but nothing at all, just the smell, strange

thank you so much man

No, you are not feeling anything in your dick, it's psychosomatic (in your head). You should be worried of several diseases, which you should read about in the coming week. See below for their names, treatments and the time after sexual intercourse that must pass before they can be tested for:

1. Syphilis (solved by antibiotics, can be tested for after 3 months)
2. Gonorrhea (shot, can be tested for after 2 weeks)
3. Genital herpes (HPV) (nothing to take for it, I was told to wait if/until you see symptoms, read up)
4. HIV (21 days or more, see below, start taking PEP if 48 hours haven't passed)
5. Chlamydia (shot + antibiotics, can be tested for after 1.5 months)
6. Hepatitis A+C (2-6 weeks), B (not sure for the test window), all solved with treatment if they appear

in 21 days from the event you can have an anonymous (in most parts of the world) HIV test (blood test) that tells you if you have it, not before. If it comes back negative, you have to do one 3 months from the event to make 100% sure, if it comes back positive you need to start HIV treatment immediately.

Until then, you DO NOT FUCK ANYONE WITHOUT A CONDOM, and I would actually recommend not having sex but I got drunk once and did (I at least remembered to use a condom). And I don't just mean you entering someone, I mean any type of dick-to-soft-tissue contact (oral counts), and you cannot and should not give blood transfusion/donation if that's not clear to you. Read up on HIV, how it spreads, what to do if you have it, your chances etc..

--cont below--

THIS.
You need to get the meds that lower the chances of the HIV taking hold ASAP.
Get a cab to the hospital RIGHT NOW.
EVERY HOUR COUNTS!
Go to the one for foreigners and rich people.
They roll out the red carpet for westerners but it's still pretty cheap. But that doesn't matter. Whatever it costs it is worth it not spending the rest of your life with HIV.
Unless you plan on making it a habit to fuck trannies raw, because you'll be getting AIDS anyway.

>Since you've had unprotected anal sex (receiving) from a transgender male with visible sores on his genitals in a low-income country

jfc op is a retard on 100 different levels

About PEP: a combination of pills that suppress the multiplication of HIV-like viruses, many medical workers take it constantly, and it's very similar to the HIV cocktail. Some experience unpleasant side effects, others don't (I only experienced some nausea and diarrhea for 1 week, which I attributed to stress mostly, otherwise felt nothing and suspected I got fake medicine). You take it for 1 full month and then take an HIV test, some say you need to wait another month since it delays the incubation period of HIV, others dismiss that claim. The important thing is you have to take it daily AND NOT FUCKING STOP FOR NO REASON, that means even if you're drunk. Also if you take antibiotics for STD's you shouldn't drink as that either negates them or can be hurtful/fatal with some forms of antibiotics, so drinking for 1 month is out of the question. The price you pay for your (our) stupidity.

TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE AND EVERY HOUR COUNTS. If in doubt take the pills that make you feel ill for 1 month and cost you a "fortune" in Thailand (aka nothing) to lower your risk of getting FUCKING HIV and do so fast. You're not the first to have this happen to them in Thailand (hell, you won't be the first to reach that hospital today) so they know what to do, it's literally a daily event for them.

Living with HIV:

...no idea, actually, I came out clean but learned a life-long lesson: never fuck without a well-fitting condom that doesn't slip. I also learned paid sex with women who don't care about me doesn't do it to me, and thought sex in general is just hype, until I spent some hours with a pretty European tourist who wanted me and literally stripped me naked on the way to her bedroom, and I came hard enough that the floor shook.

Good luck. I came to Veeky Forums for advice and comfort when it happened to me and I hope I helped you in some way. Go take PEP and report back in this thread.

He's trolling. Nobody is this retarded, or would uninronically say "her penis".

>Just wish I could fuck other women while being married though. Sigh.
this is why women shouldn't get married.

I'm the faggot who wrote that wall of text there. He might be, but he might not be also, and others might be in this kind of situation later in life and remember some of the shit I wrote. If I listened to people who told me not to take PEP since it has bad side effects and HIV isn't likely to catch I may have had to live with HIV and never fuck anyone again unprotected etc.. I seriously hope he's bluffing since it's not a good place to be in.

>I may have had to live with HIV and never fuck anyone again unprotected etc..
I thought you faggots only really start living it up after you get infected..
But thanks for doing gods work and saving degenerates from their stupidity.

>her
>dick
Do you people ever fucking learn?

>No, just my pet parrot.

>you faggots
I fucked an XX female prostitute with a funny name, not a nasty mentally deranged man in a funny dress. And one of the biggest problems in the faggot community - as most Veeky Forums surely know - is they take HIV very lightly and fuck bareback knowing they can and do spread HIV, and eventually that shit spreads to the straight community. Some of those cunts are bi and fuck women I may fuck in the future.

Buy her the drugstore HIV test and have her take it, you wont be able to take it for a few months but if she comes out clean it's extremely unlikely you have it.