Rate my cut

looking awesome for summer man!

cheers my man

dope abs genetics user, good job. overall upper body mass is lackin in my eyes but not dyel status.

thanks man , i'll start focusing on Chest and delts

What was your cutting diet? I just started mine Monday and I'm struggling. I consume about 180 carbs and proteins a day, shit is hard man I'm hungry for most of the day.

honestly i don't track my calories , i just eat less than i used to be but i'm really active i go to the gym 4 days and i swim a lot also i play football and volleyball so i don't really struggle with cutting

I workout every single day, I guess if it worked out well for you is should for me too. I'm gonna start doing cardio, cus it seems like that is a common occurrence with people who cut which sucks because I fucking hate running.

>Rate my cut
>No before pic
I'm going to give it a 0/11. It looks like you've actually gotten fatter.

i hate running too , just swim or play some sort of sport that you'll burn more calories than you consume, also drink a looot of water and don't starve yourself.

>swiming
>cycling
>jump rope
>rowing
>battle ropes
>burpees
those are some better cardio options than jogging, honestly running a 6 minute mile for atleast 3 miles with some interval sprints (hiit) is far better than all the previous options but whatever works for you bro

tipping my gmyshark fedora to you my guy. do some more bicep and delts and you’ll be the hottest guy in town

Took this months ago

looking pretty jacked and tan there bud

i appreciate it man , actually i'm struggling to add some size to my biceps but it seems that whatever i do my triceps always mogs my biceps

Not huge but definitely not dyel, mirin hard
Were you already cutting when this pic was taken? Also, how long was your cut?

no i wasn't on a cut , i started a month ago i always had visible abs but they are more defined now

first: you caught me mirin'. great progress, thick, juicy, blah blah

second: sorry OP, not to be a dick, but I'm gonna have to agree with we def need a little more info

How long you been working out?
Starting weight?
What did you bulk up to, and what are you cutting down to?
Height and current weight?

sl00ts are going to be all over you, my man

You look exactly like that pic of Ryan Gosling in crazy stupid love. The pose, the necklace, everything.

As for me, I've cut 10lbs by supersetting the flu and tourista to failure for a couple of weeks

My strategy is making my protein shakes with cashew milk instead of whole and a half cup of oats instead of 1 cup. Everything else remains the same. Losing a pound a week.

Good job OP.
Keep up the good work.

>Captain_Falcon_haciendo_una_burla_en_el_Campo_de_batalla_SSB4_(Wii_U).png

i have been lifting almost 3 years in and out , also i was a little chubby before lifting ,
i started with a brosplit because everyone at the gym was a brospliter , i knew almost nothing about lifting i do what i've been told by gym bros till i started lurking Veeky Forums and now i'm following a PPL .

height 5'10
Weight 76kg

you look good my man Thicc

how much time until i get that definition ?

pic related

Is PPL better? My gymbro didn't teach me any routines so i've been doing brosplit for 6 months. Do you recommend PPL?

those are some wide hips senpai

abs look great. could use some more size in the arms, especially your forearms look puffy even which is suprising at your bf%

nice work

not him but PPL is the best

yeah, there's probably some super regimented program out there that might get you a little extra results, but if you want to have a great program that's fun to do go with PPL

thanks, i will start monday.

I've been doing brosplit for two years i got some noob gains yes, but when i started PPL i progressed well in strenght and got more gains ,try it and see if it works for you too ,gd luck my man.

Your abs are visible so you won't struggle with them that much , it really depends on your body ,i'll say month or two months max

>dumb question incoming:
What exactly is PPL? I know push, pull, legs, but most of the time I see PPL it's a specific routine.
but judging by your above posts, can I just go into the gym and fuck around doing every push I can think of on Monday,
every pull I can think of on Wednesday,
and every leg exercise on Friday?

let me know if I'm mistaken

Looking good my man! I'd personally put on more mass and then cut again if I were you but to each their own.

yeah PPL is just a framework you can build your own around or copy one from the internet. it's more like a subsection of workouts than anything specific. I built my own, improving it with experience and I also like to mix it up a little each time. been doing it for 2 years now without getting bored of the "same old thing" because two workouts are rarely exactly identical.

>two workouts are rarely exactly identical.
sounds exactly like what i'm looking for.
I'm doing Sill Starr 5x5 for the past 5 months, but looking for something a little more... "flexible".

What set/rep scheme for PPL?

ok thanks, cant come soon enough