Lonely Life Feels

How long does it take before people stop using pack mentality against you? I don't keep friends anymore because they just sit around and mooch where I'm from and would never back you up in a fight, but every time I go out by myself just to relax somewhere, a group of guys always pops up and starts some shit because I'm by myself.
>Do I need to be 300lbs of pure jacked to get people to stop?

You're telling me that when you go out in public there is always a group of men who harass you? Where the fuck do you live where people do that to strangers

Russia? The ghetto?
Seems pretty fucked up

this shit happens to me in Adelaide, especially in the actual city. Just smashed Aboriginals always want to start on you every fucking time lmao

if this is true, then you're an asshole.
Learn to not be an asshole

Lol fuck off m8.
I live in Adelaide and it's safe as fuck.
Where the hell do you hang out? Elizabeth?

You been to Kings Cross/Hindley late at night? Try it some time brother

No nigger, do like me.
Train your neck and upper back so you look intimidating.
Train some knife drills and knife sparring and carry a big knife just in case somebody pulls a knife

Why is it absolutely essential to you to hang out in the bad parts of town at nights?

Well obviously there's going to be assholes on Hindley, it's filled with foreigners and tittie bars

Because that's where the train station is, and I'll be leaving a mates apartment walking to the train station and just hear "aye brudda me and my mob reckon your kicks are dardy as what size are ya lad"

You must be short. I'm 6'5 and I've never, ever had this problem.

Since when do methoniggers need shoes?

It's not the same group of guys but it's always a group, and I'm from NYC. The area I live in isn't even one of the ghetto hoods that plague the city but because there's one projects area in the middle of the entire zip code, they have to constantly cause issues
I'm usually taller than the guys who try this. It's always a pack of either highschool prethugs or a group of the "fat metrosexual". Y'know, all wear same hair, beard, clothes, and voice
Triggered much?

lmao, listen, I'm not a rocket scientist or anything right, but I think maybe they're less interested in my shoes and more interested in beating the shit out of me for them because they're bored, not sure though

Guess they make them different in Sydney.
The only abbos I've seen here are the type that just want to get drunk and about at chinks

>About
Shout*

You're getting harassed by high schoolers and faggots? Lmao just punch one

You gotta have that crazy look in your eyes for groups to not fuck with you. Harness your inner savage, you have to give off the impression that if they fuck with you, you'll dismember them and send their bodyparts to their families with a letter written in their blood

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole.".. George Washington

Not trying to go to jail because some little shits won't leave me alone. That's the issue; can't do anything to people under 18 and the ones obviously older are actual threats that no one needs to take
I don't work out so I can be some dumb animal, I work out to appreciate my body

Sounds like there's something off with your body language, either you posture sucks or your eye game sucks. I really struggled with my eye game when I was younger. NEVER look down, let gaze drift.

lmao NYC sounds weird. Roving gangs of homosexuals and high schoolers harass fit bros? sounds like you need to move. Move to a smaller city or something. I live near Indianapolis and have never had a problem. Always catch the bitches mirin and the dudes are either too pussy to fuck with me, too far up their own asses to even notice me, or another bro who tend to be pretty cool.

how does NYC have ghettos?

Autism
It's not all day, it's only at night. Why should I run inside just because it gets dark out?
Probably the eye game thing; I do the Shane/ Punisher thing all the time where he looks away for a moment

I did this too. Don't, cunts looking for it recognize it. No fast motion, just eyes ahead, drift over what you need to look at and go back to your normal forward motion. Even when you make eye contact, just drift right out of it like you're seeing something uninteresting. Don't let them dictate what you feel you need to look at, that is enough weakness for someone to jump on.

It is weird. Moving back here was one of the most choices I've made in life and it's just making it even harder to get back out of here. When I left, it was standard public segregation, every group had their own little area(Irish in one, Italian in another, Spanish here, Asian there, etc) but now there's been this massive movement of Dominicans and Floridians into the area that not only ruin all the restaurants and going-outs; they try to dominate everything socially. The Floridians should explain the hyperhomos; Miami mindset to be superficial and glammed up all the time mixed with the NY attitude. Young gangs have always been a thing have slowly been on the rise because they simply get away with a lot of stuff
NYC doesn't mean Manhattan, and even Manhattan has ghettos. You wouldn't believe it but certain areas of this city are just disgusting, no matter who you are. The Lower East Side in Manhattan is a giant projects complex surrounded by crappy bodegas for loose cigarettes and such and the same for the northern east side above 90th st. The farther away you get from the financial district, the worse. Not even going to mention Harlem; it's notorious around the world

Wouldn't it be easier to just wear sunglasses all the time?

This.
I'd recommend you pick up boxing, it's a good cardio work out, fun and might come in handy (running away from a pack of niggers or punching one out)

Sunglasses work, but that doesn't really fix the underlying problem. Don't treat symptoms.

so there are girls on Veeky Forums