Holy fuck fit

holy fuck fit

first week of working out, already feel stronger and i think i look more muscular

is this a placebo meme or am i actually going to make it?

Tfw you’ll never experience the pump for the first time again

It's been one week senpai.... But most gains do happen in the first 6 months. Just don't fall for the SS, SL or PPL meme and you'll make it.

Remember this
Weighted Dips > bench press
Weighted chin ups and kb swings > deadlift
Goblet squat > back squat

It's 200% in your mind, stop acting like a child. No, you aren't seeing dope gains. You sound like a POS that loses 5 pounds of water weight in their first week and says "WOW! I'm gonna be 5% body fat by the end of the summer, watch out world!!"

come back in 6-12 months if you even stick with it

thanks man, i'll take it into account with my routine

you seem nice

This.

its noob gains. and you have more energy from exercising more. its a good feeling, user. keep at 'er.

Yeah just remember you aren't a power lifter or Olympic lifter. Do lifts that make sense and always do full body 3 times a week with cardio on off days. Use the ones I posted and also add planks and Pike presses.

Lastly increase Weight every week and eat more food than you normally would but don't eat shit.

three days a week, solid.
is boxing a good way to do cardio on rest days?

Wat. PPL is scientifically the most efficient type of routine there is. Almost all pro bodybuilders use PPL routines.

ITT: soyboys

If you’re not running SS for your first three months, then get out of the gym. You’re not strong enough for a PPL, your 3 day split is garbage, your kettlebell swings are getting in the way of people doing real exercises, and planks are meme central.

Do a real routine faggot.

All pro bodybuilders are on roids dipshit, it doesn't matter what routine they use but how much they pin

but i don't want to be fat?????

Yeah desu man anything on your off day is fine. Boxing, running, hiking, walking your dog etc.... Doesn't matter what just get off your ass and be active.

You just pro body builder.... You fucking retard. If you're going natty approach only an autisitic spaz wants to spend 6 days in the gym or meal prep and count calories. You're probably also single AF so sorry for Valentine's day must of been brutal.

Planks are the best core exercise possible and kb swings increase mobility, flexibility, strengthen your hams, shoulders and lower back. It's the best bang for your buck in terms of doing a 3 day routine.

Also a real routine? I'm not following SS since mark ripptoe is a fat fuck. No one in society gives a shit about your meme ass 1/2/3/4 or any of your 1rm. Do lifts that are the most efficient for Mass and do them again and again.

Also you're probably some single AF spaz Lord as well.

Tldr: no one gives a shit about your 1rm, if you want a god tier physique you need roids or waste your life counting calories. Do exercises that are effective and efficient

Sorry Grammar lol, just said*

>lifting weights for certain reps and sets will make me fat

>If you're going natty approach only an autisitic spaz wants to spend 6 days in the gym or meal prep and count calories. You're probably also single AF so sorry for Valentine's day must of been brutal.
Not an argument.

>planks
>meme

Yes it was.. the choice is either do efficient and efficient exercises vs roids and/or more time in the gym and reduce foods and drinks you enjoy

everyone single thread I've seen talking about SS is just people complaining that they aren't making any aesthetic gains

which is literally the only reason I started lifting

The jardest step a man can take is the next one

Keep at it otherwise you're a failure and probably gay too

>Hardest

Sorry, chinese isn't my third language

That doesn't change the fact that PPL works the best for natties too, as I said it's the most efficient type of routine proven by studies.
>You just pro body builder.... You fucking retard. If you're going natty approach only an autisitic spaz wants to spend 6 days in the gym or meal prep and count calories. You're probably also single AF so sorry for Valentine's day must of been brutal.
I see you're a salty SS fat. If you want to make great gains as a natty you'll have to do PPL and train 5-6 times a week. 3-4 is enough for some strength gains but not enough to make people notice through your clothes that you definitely lift.

Yeah don't do SS if you want aesthetics. It will lead to very little upper body development.
Look up different Push Pull Legs routines and pick one that you like the most. They are about 66% upper body volume and 33% lower body volume, which is the path to aesthetics.

thanks man, i'll take a look

first 3 months are great you gain strength, muscle and all kinds of good things are happening. I'm five years in and I can only tell you one thing: Don't fucking quit. It's hard, sometimes you look in the mirror and you ask yourself if it's even worth it, but at the end of the day it's not just about how you look right now. It's about what your program has taught you about time management, about discipline and the looks you get aren't bad too.

how's gslp?

Yeah, been feeling like that too, started working out a week ago, I think it's mostly placebo and finding some self confidence back and getting some exercise.

Meet you again in 6 months.

This is gonna be a fun ride.

Like I said friend, ignore ss, sl and ppl memes. Fully body all the way

God you're retarded. SS and SL are full body routines, in them you do a full body workout 3 times a week.

Yeah they are full body but it's not the best exercise selection and not the best goals. Most of their exercises are highly over valued and they don't teach mobility or increase it. Dips, chin up build a much more aesthetic look than ss and sl since it's a more "fit" movement. People who can heavy dips and chin ups have to be strong and lean while a person who has an insane bench or deadlift could either be fat or a weird look due to muscle imbalance. Also if you're mobility is terrible goblet squats and kb swings will build strength and increase mobility.