Am I really missing out by not going out to the bars or clubs...

Am I really missing out by not going out to the bars or clubs? I don't like the idea of drinking poison or feeling stupid and slow, but I also feel like that's where 90% of social interaction happens.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ooyPX1ciFqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah you pretty much have to unless you're in some really niche kind of social circle that is good enough to have attractive women in it, but also doesn't have extroverted qualities, which is really just not going to happen in 99.9% of cases because attractive people generally develop to be more social/outgoing due to how they're treated growing up.

Step 1: make a list of hobbies you enjoy doing or would enjoy learning to do.

Step 2: cull the things which have no women in them, or next to no women (i.e. Dungeons and Dragons, gaming, powerlifting)

Step 3: go meet with people doing what's leftover, talk to the single women there

Enjoy meeting women the way nature intended

Of course, you're probably going to be less confident socially than the other single guys, and thus ignored, but that's also what nature has intended

It's something to experience and get out of your system. Life does not happen in the gym. There's nothing like your first time going to a really sexy nightclub and getting just the right amount of drunk and hookup up with some hot mess under the music and smoke. Nothing like tomcatting with your buddies until the bars close and then drinking beer and playing guitar til dawn. But it never feels that good again, people spend their lives in shitty bars trying to recapture that magic of their youth so you need to know when to move on. But yeah, if you're under 28 or so I'd recommend loosening up a bit and go see what's out there.

It's great when you go out with your mates and just have fun.
I now go regulary with a mixed group and it is kinda shit. Paying so fucking much for a single drink, when you could get a whole bottle for the same amount at the supermarket. And most of the time just standing around, going from one dance floor to another and idling once again.
It appeals to normies because they can flee from their meaningless wagecuck live.

Making out is not a hookup you insufferable virgin.

>Am I really missing out by not going out to the bars or clubs?
No. You're missing out by not spending time with great people, however. Clubbing is a meme.

Nachspiel > club

Also this.

"Hooking up" can mean more than vaginal intercourse you internet Casanova/tough guy

Clubs are for finding easy women

Bars are for finding slag women or to chug a few with the mates

Neither should be the epitome of your social life.

Bartenderfag here. You could go your whole life without stepping in a boozy place and turn out just fine, but I'd recommend at least trying out different bars/clubs/scenes.. It's not a one-size-fits-all kind of deal. Some people like the "rage until 4 AM" dance clubs, some people like the dive bars and pool halls. More and more niche bars are popping up everywhere too - for example, places where you can play vidya or board games.

For a moment thought this was a 10/10 amputee.

I’m 28 and I’ve been all over and spent thousands and thousands of dollars since I’ve been 21. And let me tell you this, you are missing nothing. The best times for me was just getting stupid drunk with some of my best guy friends. If you go out to pick up women you’ll be disappointed even if you do succeed. Jesus I just realized I’ve been on Veeky Forums half my life and most of you are young bucks.

I suppose it doesn't help that I work at a restaurant/bar and all anyone wants to do is drink there instead of seeing a concert or something.

What do you mean by this? Ugly women or shit sex or you feel unfulfilled or what? Thinking of hitting some clubs with my mates after theyre released from military conscription and getting my dick wet. On a 2 month dry spell since breakup...

no

This. Same age oldfag here and I agree, we should have left this place a long time...

Some bars are alright. Avoid the loud obnoxious ones and you can have a great time in my opinion.

Avoid clubs. You don't want to interact with those kinds of people anyway.

what kind of place do you bartend at?

do you like it?

What's the difference between easy and slag? Pretty and ugly?

I don't know how how people make "25+ only" threads every day on here, the demographic is all kids

Unfortunately it’s the only way unless you learn how to cold approach and meet women who don’t drink and party. They’re out there and usually attract high status men with women, their interest are more so traveling.

>and playing guitar til dawn
kek so fucking basic
youtube.com/watch?v=ooyPX1ciFqo

Not that guy you replied to but I'm with him. Nothing like doing fun shit with your buddies.

Playing Wonderwall and singing in harmony does not count as fun shit to do with buddies unless you're a huge fruitcake tho

> t. can't sing and has a fragile sense of masculinity