What do you pay for your gym?

Old gym was charging $220+tax for a year (student rate) but I've been looking for a new gym that's closer and quieter.

Current gym I'm trying has offered $20/bi-weekly ($520 a year ) which is fucking rediculous since they have less equipment than my old gym, smaller space and more useless machines..

>Tfw Uni gym is free for students

Home gym here but my brother pays 99,6 a month for a crossfit gym.

Holy guacamole

ayy this guy knows whats up

Nothing. Job covers it via health insurance.
But technically 240€ yearly.

£40 a month. It's too expensive but it's right next to work and very well equipped.

150/month
its either that or planet fitness
im about to just say fuck it and build a home gym. The only thing holding me back is that it will have to be outside but at this point even if all my shit rusts to nothing in a year ill still have saved money

$40 a month for powerlifting gym. Used to be 20 a month but we moved locations.

480€ a year, it's the better equipped gym in the area except for the fact that it only has one squat rack, but almost nobody uses it so it's fine.

10$ a month gym lul

Holy shit, why does it cost that much? Do they have golden plates?

About $740 a year.
(Norwegian here)
It's pretty expensive, even by our standards
But it's a nice gym

$20/month at planet lunk alarm.

Just curious, what's bad about planet fitness? I've never been to any other gym, and started going at the beginning of the year so I don't know about the differences between gyms.

Deadlifts are not allowed and I think there are no squat racks

i just went and got a foking home gym mate

the price is mainly because there are a lot of classes and group stuff that are all priced in to the membership.
The thing is if you just want to go and use their equipment you dont get a discount so its expensive as fuck
no racks dumbells up to 60. Overall shit tier gym

$40/mo - $480/yr
Its expensive but I love my gym.

70$ a month for 3 months comitment.

nothing, i do p90x and got all my other shit in my room.

Blimey

About $40/mo. $19 every 2 weeks for Gold's. Place has everything I need plus plenty of meme equipment to use when I'm bored. I dig it. Also I can go to any of like 15 in the area

135$ for a year

29€/month - 348€/year
It's a very bad gym with a small weight area, a retarded staff and niggers/ar*bs everywhere but the other gyms in the area are even worse.

I wouldn't mind paying 100€/month if it could just skim the clients.

Dodge dealership

damn my home gym is a door mounted chin up bar and a pair of 100lb dumbbells

$10 a month plus hidden $150 cancelation fee at decent gym with good amount of equipment, sleds, and a trap bar. Packed and unusable on weekdays but I only go on weekends and early mornings.

$20 a month from one across the street from my office. Has what I need. Squat rack (no safeties), bench, incline, dip and pull up bar, treadmills, and dumbbells. Convince makes this work, and it's always empty.

Climbing gym $65 a month. Not totally happy about this since they make you use and wear out your own rope on lead. Decent sized but you climb it out in a few goes till routes are reset. Graded easy as fuck (5.11a climber, climb "5.12+" here) but fuck it, I live 45 minutes from the nearest crag and 3 hours from solid climbing so it works.

>$10 a month
>6+ squat racks
>12 flat benches
Owner must have used his fuck around money to build the gym