Inherited 10k. which crypto(s) will get me the most gains 3-5 years down the line

inherited 10k. which crypto(s) will get me the most gains 3-5 years down the line

QTUM

buy nothing but niggercoin, it will go up by 9999999999999% in a few days

bitconnect it never fails

buy tether tomorrow
>not even joking

bitcoin

dat nigga ugly af

50% Chainlink
30% Digibyte
15% Confido
5% Ethereum (Hail Mary)

>Not 100% Confido

Never gonna make it

Buy NEO, ETH, BTC,

Or buy BTC/ETH now and hold until closer to staking for OMG and buy 1000 OMG to stake.

Ltc, Xmr, Eth, Ark, Neo, Omg, Powr, Fct

let's find out

Dont be a fuck up like me. I inherited 50k and spent it all on food, my car, insurance, phones, laptops and shit like that.

I only put like 500 in crypto and made like 20k but im still wanting to off myself practically just thinking about if i had actually invested more. Just dont feel the need to go all in on one thing. Buy like 2 miners with 6k and spend the other 4k to trade during this "bubble period" or whatever u wanna call it. If u daytrade the next 6 months and mine for the next 4 years you will have at least 250k.

Dont be a fucking idiot like me, you have been warned. If you want to hedge your bets then get a job and buy a little silver each weak as well. You will be set for liyfe/

What got you 20k from 500

Powr is saving my ass from btc crash

3-5 years : BTC and EDH
5-10 years : IOTA

Dogecoin :)

Cardano

Open source, Co-founded by Ethereum Co-Inventor Charles Hoskinson.

Monero (XMR)

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Factom, Chainlink, Salt

Feels like a coin that could atleast get to 300

Teeka's recommendations

10 different Veeky Forums posters
1000 different answers

70% BTC
10% XMR
10% ETH
5% ZEC
5% in some random shitcoins

Good luck holding pnd flavour of the month overpriced meme shitcoins like iota,Link,req,omg and neo

Might want to seriously consider some stocks, OP. Of course I'm in crypto, but I've got money tied up in stocks as well, and they're much more secure. Just need to look at stocks that have continually gone up year after year.

Bitcoin and nothing else

maybe put 10% in ethereum or Litecoin just to make yourself feel smart

we sadio mane now?

sorry for your loss
also iota

this girl is not asian.

Vechain

>Neo
>overpriced meme shitcoin

>XMR
>not an overpriced meme shitcoin