Can we have a /numalehate/ thread? shits more motivating than /FPH/ to me now

can we have a /numalehate/ thread? shits more motivating than /FPH/ to me now

I hate that nu males actually get girls

It's Sickening

anyone have that infographic of proper ratings for males 1-10? like the 6 is average, the 3 is like physically deformed and the 10 is like supermodels

Who’s the guy in the bottom right corner on the left side? Mirin that hairstyle

>Submitted two years ago
>Switch came out last year
>Hmm

Low quality girls don't worry

Seconding. That shit looks tight as fuck.

what kind of glasses are /fafit/ and not numae=le

I've had a beard for so long that I hate what I look like without it. Especially since I buzz my head. I wish I was confident enough for a moustache.

They don't get girls, girls get them. Nu-males are just stepping stones in life, never truly appreciated or respected as a man because they fail to play the part. Although their presence is endlessly annoying and disgusting, be grateful they are present to assist weeding out low quality women who have no standards for you.

>tfw been about a month and a half since I decided to get Veeky Forums and unfuck my shit
>have played vidya for maybe like two hours in the last two weeks
>haven't fapped in five days, not even consciously making the effort, just no urge to
>increasing disdain for numales
>self confidence increasing every day

Feels good, my dudes. I will never allow myself to be a weak, skinnyfat, time-wasting borderline numale faggot again.

his gf is really hot

Alain Delon?

> surgery
> contacts
> just about anything other than faggot thick framed black plastic glasses ( really any kind of colored plastic frame looks like shit)

Listed from best to worst choices.

good lad

seen it a thousand times, still infuriating
thanks user, came here to find this again

C O P E
O
P
E

is this illustrator lumping himself in with women in what they collectively think when they see a bodybuilder?

I do have contacts, but sometimes I don't feel like to put them in. Im afraid to get the surgery

>tfw you're fucking his wife while he watches

That second panel pisses me off a shit ton. I know a ton of academics that spend time in the gym to get away from that shit and just focus on themselves for a small moment in their life. Not to mention that the time spent in activity is when a lot get their best ideas or inspiration for difficult problems.

No amount of muscle will stop you from being a bitchman. You actually have to work on yourself instead of just modifying your body. Too many people try to do this stuff just so they can feel superior to their peers. Then they go an try to lord their newfound superiority over them just to get rejected again being fake. If there's one thing normies are good at it's smelling falsehood an fear of inferiority.

>just about anything other than faggot thick framed black plastic glasses
if you're otherwise good looking and groomed, not having the personality of an over compensating outgoing fat girl, you can still be attractive

>just shave it and grow a beard bro!

Are you some kind of homophobe or something??

IIRC, the vasectomy part is real, the 'wife's boyfriend' part isnt

Nice work but don't stop there, now is your chance to cut the vidya cord 100%. Sell your game systems, take the video card out of your comp, unsub from any game-related content, etc. That way you are not tempted to backslide on a day you are tired or bored. Coming from someone who went from 16+ hrs/week to 0hrs/week please trust me when I say it is way, way better on the other side.

>be me
>be out at the beach
>hate myself and my disgusting pale flabby body
>see group of chads
>can see them all laughing at me
>go home and draw a web comic about how boring they are
>heh that'll show them
jesus i've never seen a cope this hard

Completely agreed, user. It's not just about my body, it's about the discipline I'm gaining from having a workout routine. I completely lacked discipline before, and the little bit I've gained already has bled into other parts of my life. I am much more focused in my schoolwork and I spend a lot more time actually bettering myself instead of getting drunk and playing video games all day like I used to do. The physical improvements are just an added bonus.

if the guys on the left had beards and the nu males were clean shaven you'd be saying the opposite you brainlet

don't get pissed, just realize that any "smart" person who dismisses weight lifting is either a brainlet or has some kind of cope, since there are dozens of research papers promoting the benefits of exercise including resistance training.
(yea there are people who can recognize benefit of exercise but don't do it still, because we all have our own deficiencies about why we don't do things we should and easily could do. i could learn another language easily if i just tried to for a year)

seriously what the fuck is this phenomenon? it's like the new duckface. do they do it consciously? is it automatic?

its for people who can't smile properly

the phenomenon is seeing what is attractive in the other sex (from their perspective), and foolishly thinking it is attractive for your sex to display it. sometimes it works but not with the best mates.

girls with badass tattoos. not every girl likes tattoos on a guy but man think its hot
men acting cutesy. not every guy likes a girl that acts like this, but many like it to some degree

fear grimace

Who does Veeky Forums consider to be worse:
Bitter and autistic incels or nu-males

>nu-males
no question
to avoid bitter autistic incels, just turn off the comptuer

Nu-males

At least incels admit theyre fucked up on some level

Take Eddy off he is not a nu male.

incels. The nu-males don't know better. The incels started to learn and then bitched out in the end instead of carrying on with their transformation

>a consumer choice

This pisses me off the most, I think. The implication that achieving a good physique is as easy as sitting on your as and calling for a pizza. "I could look like that, I simply choose not to."

>wil wheaton

That math..

That's the first I noticed, pretty well thought

It's more motivating because most of us showcased at least some of these beta traits at some point in the past.
But not all of us were fat fucks, some were skeletons, others skinnyfat.

feels so good not identifying with 98% of this

>implying eddy didn't grow up to be a total chad

not sure how cookies is only a 6 though. the pictures are whack but the descriptions seem pretty spot on.

not the one im thinking of

nu-males are a projection of the incel's jealousy it's always the same 20 some people in these threads almost all of them have a wife or a girl friend. This is the incels way of desperately reaching for someone to feel superior to. They try to immaculate these people because it eats at them that someone they regard as their lesser can do so much better than them. That's way of the bitch, to try to bring others down rather than elevate yourself.
is the 2% Kafka?

Alain Delon. Hairstyle is pretty average, wouldn't look great unless you're one of the best looking people on the planet which he was

easily a 10

I would rather be single than be with the types of girls numales fuck. They're probably also in sexless marriages, being used for every cent they have.

Undoubtedly.

Yeah I suppose

brainlet-tier math

Fucking why

t. people have never lied on the internet

You're still building yourself a stawman here. Focus on you and what you want, and you'll get it a lot easier.

Going on month 14 for me. Keep at it

what the fuck does that image mean? it seems completely random

Of course, I do focus on that. I was just saying numales aren't a projection of an incel's jealousy. They're more a projection of what we never want to be.
Just like how /fph/ isn't being jealous of fatties, but a reminder of what happens when you let yourself slip too far.

>Guess what? I could go to the gym too.
>Guess what? I could go to the university too.
>Guess what? I could go get a well paying job too.
>Guess what? I could go and invest money and get profits too.
>Guess what? I could go invent something revolutionary and be billionaire too.
>Guess what? I could put effort into stuff and do something with my pathetic life too.
But I'd rather read a book, draw a picture, play music or talk with friends

Is marriage/kids the ultimate enemy to gains
>literally makes your testosterone decrease
I mean, all the alpha type of men(chads) just seem to pump and dump.

>the Goose is a 7
damn son.

>it's bad to criticize others because of how they looks but not if they are ripped, then it's ok to judge them
>i refuse to feel my body is wrong so i will criticize others
>if you go to the gym and have a good diet you can't read, draw, play or talk
>anyone can be ripped (lol i wish)

>those hands

Every fucking time

Jesus

Fixed it for you. Jesus, user, what's so hard to understand?

is that connor murphy?

clean shaven is still more handsome

It's not the kids that make testosterone decrease, it's the relationship. Men in long relationships of all types, it could be a gf and no kids, have lower test than single men.

If you're going to be in a relationship, make sure to keep it open sometimes, or just cheat.

If you have a great jawline and facial muscles, which most men don't, a little beard is still better 60% of times.

No.
Stupid question. Are Youtube Connor Murphy and Hockey player Connor Murphy different people?

Chicks think chads are real boring when they are rubbing lotion on their rippling man muscles. Its a fact.

Insecurity, the deceptive story telling that makes people think the worst and proceed in life expecting it around every corner.

I agree, Eddy is the furthest from a numale. Why not Edd?

clean shaven emphasises chin and jawline more (except from the tash, if you can pull that off).
t.going for top far left haircut and clean shaven face look.

I wonder how this guy views diversity

I don't know why this seems so weird to me.

Truly a master of angles and lighting.

I'm sure you'll look fantastic. See you in the threads about how much women suck because they won't fuck you.

Nah. Its not the easiest when you've got a new born in the house because you get no sleep. I take my whole family to the gym.

>eddy
Dude grew up to pull scams and fuck bitches.

>putting the goose at a 7

i've never seen google fuck up this bad before

just search "connor murphy coyotes" and you can see the hockey player, but it still shows the bodybuilder's pictures and shit too. google's confused

Wait, he was 145? How tall is he, 5'3?

How does it feel to know that the average numale there fucks waaay more women per year than the average Veeky Forums "alpha"

Tis' but a man of simple pleasures. Let him poison the minds of the young so the true competitors of perfection may effortlessly shine like gods among the shriveling masses of masculinity. They choose to pave the road for improvement. It would be unwise to halt this anthropolitical marvel.

fuck you amnesiac is a great album

Jimmy Numale: Soy Genius