Will I make it?

I'm 5'4" manlet and been swimming for ~2 years in hopes of getting taller but it hasn't worked.

I'm contemplating bulking up or remaining twink mode (nohomo). Which would look better? I'm unsure if being a buff dwarf would suit me.

Other urls found in this thread:

littlepeoplemeet.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are very cute. I wanna give u a hug.

perfect twink

post more pics for daddy (:

not sure if this is a compliment

u might still grow, u look about 16 or something?

20 rip

Hey bb. You got a boyfriend?

I'm not a faggot.
Just really fucking small.

>be me
>open up tinder
>match with girls easily
>everything goes well until they know of my height
>sometimes they don't ask for my height
>meet them in person
>they break it off early
>never see them again

FML MANLET GENES

It is. I would say stay twink for a while. Especially if u are gay. But once u get older u should bulk up. Small and lean looks good when you are young but when u get older, the bulky look is best.

Dog, start saving for HGH and leg extensions

Still possible.
Be dominant, be manly and get the girls.
Even as a Manlet you'd be better than the 6ft cuck.

unfortunately i think you wouldn't look very good as a boulder but you look pretty good right now so

>unironically goal body

seriously i don't even care for the huge bodybuilder type physique, this is great.

t.fatfuck mantlet

Be my totallynotgaybutgay bf pls

if you were 5'9 or something you could salvage but 5'4,sorry you gotta ride or die that twinkmode desu

With your body type you kinda look like you could pull off the Veeky Forums look and bang high schoolers. Sorry dude but if you're 20 you're not getting much taller and I don't think packing on a ton of muscle would benefit your body much.

Sorry to hear bro. Im a 5’5” manlet but im gay bottom so its p gr8. There are girls out there that are shorter than u and some dont care about height. Just keep at it and never give up. Also I hear tindr girls are very shallow, so maybe try something else.

tfw my first gf from freshman year of highschool broke up with me because she got taller than me

FML

Martin Scorsese is 5'3

>Janitors delete gay thread
>You'll never fuck this user and make him call you Daddy
This is a shit day.

protip high school girls are fucking shit quality and shallow af

>tfw 5'4 19
>everyone taller than me in my uni

lol im never going to make it here huh, im hoping i kill myself bench pressing

factoring in suicide, what's the average life expectancy of people under 5'8"? I can't imagine much past 16

5'5 here; I was like you at first, thinking I would look shorter if I grew wider, but I look much better when I get bulkier. Try it.

Cute af. You're better off gay

Post ass

How are you guys gay? Unironically wondering.

Aren't you afraid of the STD risks?

I bet you'd look tall hoisted upon my cock, twinkie

satan has warped their brains so badly that they welcome death and the eternal hellfire. My only wish is to help them along by making homosexuality punishable by death

how the fuck is anyone NOT gay for that bod, holy shit op stop complaining, you look good

literally you have my goal body. I’m jelly, man

Bi, but I get everyone tested beforehand. If they don't comply then you walk away.

You can't get an STD if you stay alone.

Yea. I dont have casual sex with strangers like a retard tho.

lots of faggots live sexless lives since they're largely attracted to children and can't get away with having one. fags are literally demons

>thinks he can't get an STD from a woman

>I'm 5'4" manlet and been swimming for ~2 years in hopes of getting taller

You wanna grow taller? SLEEP MORE. That's when you're least affected by gravity and produce the most HGH.

OP can you post lats? Curious what they look like on your build as a swimmer.

I have a need for short cute twink bf
>u available?

Not gay but I think you look pretty cute.
I hope you find what you need, OP.
Take care.

Wrap it up. It's that simple.
Get in prep if you're a bottom.

>How are you guys gay?
Lonely
>no one to cuddle with
>no one to hug
>no one to sleep with
>no one to eat with
>tfw no warm bf sperm to slurp
Kill me

Slurp your own then, fag.

Tfw you didn't ask how we are

Sometimes I slurp, only cum candy I can get
>i cri

perfect as is, switch to something other than tinder unless you're only looking to fuck.

Yeah op, I'll hook you up with the perfect site
littlepeoplemeet.com/

I'm 16 and are the same height as you, but i've been growing quite a bit recently. Good luck to the both of us user

>been sleeping a shit ton compared to the average human
>5'6
Im afraid genetics do 95% of the work

how dose it feel having gay fitanons jerk it to you?

I'm the same height as you and I've been bulking up so I don't look like a child

are your initials JH?

Your only chance is to play mk-677 game boyo

Pls be my bf!!!

about 97

>anything after death
>a threat
I don't think threatening pain upon someone AFTER they're dead is a very scary threat
>AFTER YOU'RE DEAD, I'LL BURN YOUR BODY!
Oh no. Horrifying

Napolean, history's most well known manlet, was 5'7". And he was average for the time. I'm so sorry manlet user.

I feel bad for the OP, all these fags looking for a twink to fuck.
God I wish they would just all die.

There is little hope you'll grow out of it, but on the bright side you are still good looking for a manlet so maybe you'll find an ""amazonian"" 5'8" - 6'0" gf that'll make you feel good.
Best of luck OP, those girls are hard to find.

you're not 5'4 i have the same door as u

>hiv has a window period of 3 months

Assuming your done growing, better plan on cosplaying and going to anime cons to find hopefullt find a cute girl who’s into shota or something

We really can't tell.
Glutes and Back please

you look like a cute little boi, show me your boi pussy

He's larping

Leave him be

Post butt

That's rough. However a good face and body can easily make up for it. A cool hobby like snowboarding or rock climbing might help. I'm 5'10 my older (half) brothers are 5'11, 5'4 and 5'2. The shorter ones have wives and they aren't even fit or good looking but interesting, charismatic guys.

That being said put your height in tinder bio, saves you time and money. Another lean 5kg might help you look a bit bigger/more dominant without being bulky. Maybe keep some stubble if it's dense enough

Sorry but your place was never to be a guy.
You're supposed to be a girl.
Just crossdress, you'll get all the boys in the yard.

Routine/diet?

Bump

Because girls are repulsive.

You need to get on sissy hypno asap

Reminder Lil Uzi Vert is like 5'2 and he could fuck your girl easily

No you'll never make it

You're height makes you fuckable OP

Got more pics?

Lewis?

You look like this guy in one of my classes. Do you live in CT by any chance?

Op is a little QT. Don't be a cocktease. Show us some more.

No, he's perfect as an otter twink. Don't ruin it with your mental illnesses.

How much do you weigh op?

5'4 here too bro. Don't bulk up that much, you will look retarded and even shorter. Just do a lot of shoulder and upper chest work. I date girls my height and shorter but a lot of times you will get a tall girl who's just as uncomfortable with her height date you. It's the best. Good luck user

Also any fags in this thread, kill yourselves. You're gross

I have a friend about your height who got himself a qt /cgl/ GF. He's a pretty known cosplayer though (locally) so it might be due to that

Why would swimming make you taller?

OP is clearly a fucking moron. We're all just posting because we want to see his pussy.

Pls post moar

OP just become gay, we love short guys.

>1/4 gays have STD's
Yeah.... no.

>what is a condom

dumb straight-fag

>1/2 straights have STD's
fucking kek

Why have gay guys on Veeky Forums started calling assholes pussies? Honestly asking. Does it make you feel more masculine or something? It's still a butthole.

Straight guy here. You could pull mad pussy with short girls, OP. Some taller girls would be into you too since you've got a gymnast look going on.

I have a couple gay friends but this is a perfect example of why most gays I've encountered are annoying as shit. You fags are so goddamn thirsty and hypersexual all the time that I don't understand how you function like a normal person.

>Getting mad over facts
brainlet

I say it as a joke..Veeky Forums is a place for us all to exaggerate our personalities. I think it's gross desu lol

>posted a brap photo before making this comment
Thirst isn't limited to gays dingus

Sure on Veeky Forums there are plenty of straight thirsty pathetic betas but not irl. You homos get super annoying with how much you sexualize everything.

dont deny that straight men are thirsty AF as well. The only reason you try not to be is because most girls wont let your dick inside her if you are. Thats just how it is.

>Napoleon was a champion of the metric system and had no use for the old yardsticks. It is more likely that he was 5 feet 2 inches (1.57 m), the height he was measured at on St. Helena (a British island), since he would have most likely been measured with an English yardstick rather than a yardstick of the Old French Regime.

that's your problem. tinder's for thots. get a real woman who appreciates you.

My wife is 5'9" and I'm 6'5", neither one of us cares about height. At least you aren't under 5ft like so many women out there.

where the real weemin at?