I have never trained calves in my life

>i have never trained calves in my life
meanwhile you roid monkeys are roiding to get big calves, i was born with them.

>never
We can tell. It's very apparent.

>i have never trained calves in my life
It shows.
>i was born with them
Not if those are yours, you weren't.

Your calves are shit and you look like a former fat ass.

I never do calves because, but I walk up and down hill several times a day because I live in the foothills of a mountain.
Are these decent calves? Most people have smaller calves than me and they actually do isolation exercises for them. I'm also 6'3 with long legs

same hear user an 2 years of biking helped them along

You missed the point, OP.

Veeky Forums is about continual self-improvement and growth. Once you reach a goal, you make another one. You don't rest on your laurels. And once your physical goals are reached, you move to improve the self.

You've become lost, my son. But you can still return to the light.

We are all able to make it.

I sometimes randomly do a set of calves

Your calves are fucking tiny. Your legs are so skinny, you're probably a lanklet euro who can barely squat 2 plates. The body tends to stay in proportion so if these are your calves then god damn you a skinny af young guy. And don't try and post a back pic

Kek "I was born with them"
Nice try lanklet, you have no calves

user speaking the truth from the heart of the earth Op.

p hot

namaste

league?

I am living proof that
>Just run and bike lol
is not enough

being a manlet has its perks

Thats a crock of shit user.

flattering shorts

I'm going to puke

>I was born in the calves
>molded by them

when will you niggers learn that calves only respond to a shit ton of volume. and you only get adequate volume by running.

5000 steps from a 3 mile jog + normal day to day walking > 40 heavy weight calf raises + normal day to day walking

Looks like you have a set of balls and cock under the skin of each of your legs haha

Calves have two heads just like your forearms - inner head, and the outer head which makes up 2/3s of your lower leg. Most people only do calf raises by pushing up with their toes which works the inner; that's the equivalent of only working your biceps, completely neglecting tris, and expecting huge arms.

Inner head = toes pushed down, heels pushed up
Outer head = toes pulled up, heels pushed down

Cardio is the easiest way to work calves since your foot naturally heel strikes the outer calf then the toe pushes off thus working the inner head, thus completely training the calves. Fat asses usually do shit tons of walking and running as the go-to fat burner thus growing their calves in the process. It has nothing to do with genetics; put a shit-ton of weight on your calves and put them through a full stretch and they'll grow.

you merely adapted to large calves