Do you suffer, Veeky Forums?

Do you suffer, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__1SjDrSMik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All the time. Shit would be boring otherwise. Imagine a world with no challenges, pain, competition, etc. Sounds fucking awful.

I'm fucking dead inside
Like 100% empty and hollow
Only time I genuinely feel some joy is when I get a massive shoulder pump and Isee those veins popping and all the muscle fibers exposed

Other than that, my life is fucking hell and I really hate myself

No

Yes, it seems I've failed to found any meaning in life. I lift because I would feel even more shit if I didn't.

it's not suffering if you live for it

I'm 27 with no gf, no friends, not even a job
I have no skills I'm also balding and ugly

Yeah, I hate myself and think about suicide, to some degree, on the daily. Lifting helps though. It makes me feel good and dulls the ennui.

Suffer? I don't suffer. I endure. Pain is inevitable. But suffering is not. We will all experience pain, some of us more than others. But those who do not endure... they suffer.

every damn day

Everyday.

no but my dad was 18 when he ended up in a pow camp in vietnam where they did straight terrible shit to him, they pulled out some of his teeth with pliers, lynched him a couple times, cut off his left pinky, whipped him with a chain and other shit

one time he says he was hung from his arms for a couple days while every hour or so some gook would come in and cut him somewhere on his body, not a big stab, but a slow shallow slice, he said the other stuff was bad but those couple days are the only time he "let it get to him" and wanted to die

anyway he's cool talking about, and shows people the scars on his body on occasion, but he says that the experience gave him a different perspective on life, on freedom, on the will to resist, etc. He says that all he thought about during the most unbearable tortures was how happy he was that it was him going through it and not his loved ones

he said he does everything he does to make sure that his family would never have to face such a situation and bear the kind of pain he had to, which makes me want to achieve as much as I can in my life to make him proud that he toughed it out. I guess where I'm getting at with this is that I'm driven in life through another persons suffering, and in a weird way I kinda want to be in a situation like he was in cuz it made him the person I admire today

idk I just turned 18 and I've been thinking about it a lot, where do I go/what do I do to really prove what I am made of Veeky Forums? How do I maximize the opportunity of not being imprisoned and tortured for 3 years?

The loneliness is always with. I’ve never had this many people in my life but I’ve never felt this alone. The worst is seeing unhappy people become happy and slowly getting away from me. No one ever ask me if I’m alright...

Got laid off. Been job searching but I don't really want to work.

Not enough

The loneliness is fucking killing me. I've started to get random intrusive thoughts of suicide lately...

I suffer today to be happy tomorrow

I just told a MtF post-op I met online that I couldn't be with him because he's actually a guy and I am not gay and want a family one day.

I met him online and didn't know he was a he. I'm not really too busted up about it. He deleted/blocked me on everything. I just hope none of my friends find out I was tricked because that'd be fucking embarrassing. One of my friends actively plays vidya on the same Discord server sometimes though. That'd be the only way anyone would ever find out. Still, I just can't believe I was fooled for so long. All we ever did was text/snap. But still... fuck.

Anyways, that's my crazy story that has developed over the past six months.

No

The mere fact your on a website able to shitpost all day proves you have nothing to bitch about.

All men suffer but not all men complain.

All men die, but not all men die whining.

From a lecture on stoicism I really like and I think it's 100 percent applicable.

Yea. Self hatred and rage make a beautiful pre-workout

By making your dad proud

It must be nice to have a father like yours, it's insane that he survived that.

One day a real rain will come and sweep all this scum off the streets...

Help.

Everyone does. Now shut the fuck up and go lift

Nowadays I'm only happy when I have a pump at the gym.

im used to being dead inside that i forgot about it. Im busy with more important shit. i'll think about it some other time

Hell man, I don't really even understand my own feels at this point. I've got a good life, great family, solid grades, decent lifts,
>no gf
but that doesn't really bother me anymore, but still I just feel like I'm not right somehow. In spite of my life being solid, sometimes I just cry. I don't know man.

At least you had a fucking father.

I've worked with my dad for the last 15 years. Only really got serious the last 5. Our work feels terrible sometimes we sit around drive from job to job prepping getting ready. It never feels like its worth it until all the prep work ends and its go time. Throw up the drywall like maniacs break out all the finishing tools. On the stilts covered in mud. Got upper body doms from hanging and running the mud. Feels good man.

In my personal life. I find I begin to suffer without a gf. Then I get one and after a while I miss being alone and feeling lonely.

Life happens in cycles. We go through lows to experience higher highs. Its the best part about it. Going through life just being dead inside and never experiencing emotions would be terrible.

Most men lead lives of quiet desperation.

All the time.

I've been using steroids for about a year now, and turned 21 three months ago. I don't look anywhere close to anyone who looks like they roid. I'm fucking pathetic

Now I'm sure I'm about to get kicked out of the military if my doctor asks too many questions about my elevated liver enzymes and does more testing on me.

All this on top of a serotonin deficiency I was born with and social awkwardness.

I'm thinking about suicide all the time now because I dug too deep of a hole to climb out. My dumbass fucked myself over, and I have no one to talk to about this. I'm suffering and I 100% deserve all of it.

Yes.

I want a gf but I know the nature of women, or at least I think I do. So ultimately I can never be happy.

How old is your dad if you're only 18?

and then everybody clapped

No, lithium keeps me emotionally numb now

from what?

Yes. Every day. Feel like dying. Depressed. No I should be grateful for all I have but doesn't matter. My brain is fucked. I'm not always sad when I'm distracted but I cry a lot, thinking about suicide, have little motivation, etc. Trying to turn that around. Graduate in a year, need to get a new job and stuff.
I had a gf for 6 years. Amazing girl. Loved her and her family. She broke up with me a year and a half ago and I realized how much I depended on her for happiness, because I hate myself for whatever reason. Now I just don't give a fuck about life. I try to add meaning. Get in shape. Do things with friends. They don't know how I really feel. I'm the funny guy, fun to go out with, likes to have a good time. Inside I want to die and I drink to get shit faced and not care about everything. I've been distancing myself more and more from my friends.

not anymore. I talked it out with the girl I am infatuated with and things are looking up. Her retarded boyfriend is going to jail and her next job got pulled so she will be stuck here. :)

>things are looking up. Her retarded boyfriend is going to jail and her next job got pulled so she will be stuck here. :)
well they aren't looking up for her. maybe she'll fall in love with a madlad like yourself.

Suffer from what?

I'm a 26 year old kissless virgin with no friends since I was 12 years old, that probably counts whatever your "suffering" is talking about

This guy gets it

yessir

Yes,
I am coming from a poor family with huge debts, parents with mental illnesses, a dying grandfather, lost 15kg over the half year due to depression and anxiety, didn't leave the house for several weeks in a row and still am frightened to go out with friends in case something happens at home. I have nightmares. Additionally I am freaking out about every single illness I could possibly have, which in turn creates ilnesses.

Life is not too good right now, but it never really was

>t. hypochondriac

For some reason I've been sad ever since leaving school. Feels sad never seeing all those people again. Feels sad not making as many friends or keeping as many friends as I'd hoped.

Feels sad knowing that's it, soon we will all be dead and the people I've known for the majority of my life are now gone, and soon to be gone forever.

Sucks knowing everyone I care about is gone.
Feel pretty alone T B H

I have a family history of serious illnesses and diseases you utter faggot, that anxious bullshit just doesn't grow from nothing

>For some reason I've been sad ever since leaving school. Feels sad never seeing all those people again. Feels sad not making as many friends or keeping as many friends as I'd hoped.

Lmao, had the same feelings even though I hated every single twat there and tried to have as much distance as possible to them. It's just your emotional side thinkning you ever had some connection to those people but realise you will never see them again

>
stockholm syndrome

I lift to suffer.
I suffer to lift.

measured my dick for the first time in 3 years. went from 6.5x4.7 to 7x5.5

feelsgoodman

no one asked

Is water wet?

I cried hard a few weeks ago in public. First time ever. Did not see it coming. Wasn't even sure what I was crying about. Looked it up later, they're called crying spells apparently.

Yes, I just lifted. My hands are a little numb, it doesn't feel good to fap even though I really want to.

I went hard tonight though. So you win some you lose some I guess.

i know i suffer, but there's a lot more i could be worried about. i should be thankful i at least get to eat what i want, do what i want, and talk to who i want. yeah it sucks knowing no one loves me, and if i say that my friends and family will go "but we love you" which really just shows how under appreciative i am. i feel like its selfish that im saying tfw no gf, because is it really any better with one?

for now i get fit using the liberties im provided. school and work only take up so much of my time, so i may as well make the most of who i am.

hey man if you have it you have it getting stressed about it isnt gonna change your genes its just gonna make things worse. I dont know your situation user but maybe its not a family history of multiple diseases that you have but a family history of being stressed out and anxious really easily which in turn causes you to get ill easily.

I've never been as successful as I am now yet I've never been so miserable.

Wonderfully said user.

If it means anything, I am proud that you managed to be successful. It's not an easy task to accomplish.

Thanks user, I got my shit together and finished school. Made 85k last year. Also finally got my shit together and got that last 20lbs off thay I've been carrying for years now.

I just don't get why everyday I contemplate suscide.

That's all I do - especially since I'm supposed to be happy. Maybe not happy, but I would suspect that people feel, at some level, content with nearly a decade of hard work.

youtube.com/watch?v=__1SjDrSMik

I have stared into the abyss, I've already embraced my fate

You've got to chase whatever it is that makes you really happy, breh. Think less about "success", and more about fulfilment.

>I just don't get why everyday I contemplate suscide.

Because you see no point to going on living when all you'll do is work, eat, sleep, then die and return to the void that spawned you. There's no joy to be had in working, eating, or sleeping, so why not skip to the end? It's an empty, cold, pointless universe. It's not like the rest of the universe won't go on without you. And even if it wouldn't, the fuck would you care? You're dead.

But you miss the actual point. There is no point, therefore it doesn't matter what the fuck you do. You worked to be "successful" according to the definition of other people in order to please other people. You never stopped to consider the one thing in this universe that arguably matters.

Who are you, and what is it you want to do?

>Who are you, and what is it you want to do?

>made 85k last year

hmm youre just now realizing that money doesn tbuy happiness. the fact you had to state how much you make clearly shows how important you think money id and yet now you realize it didnt mean anything lel

your dad is a war criminal

i'm absolutely miserable, but i managed to actually go to a promising interview today that could be the first step towards actually getting out of this hell on earth, so that's a rare but sorely needed victory.

i'm trying, man. i'm really, really trying. it's just so. FUCKING. hard sometimes..

And his dad's name? Albert Einstein.

No. All I feel is hatred.

We are men, we must suffer all

It's not your fault, user. It was that faggot that tricked you.
You'll have another chance.

p-pls user

don't

go to church and open your heart there

You need to travel m8, and I don't mean for vacation

you need to find yourself. consider mt.athos

get to know Christ.
He loves you more than you could imagine

I keep avoiding my friends,family and coworkers. I don't want to be alone but i also rarely find any pleasure in talking with people.

Yeah, I get sciatic pain regularly from a lifting injury.
Some days it hurts just to stand.
I still lift though (light weight baby), and I try my best not to limp in public.

Already posted this in another thread but here we go.
I'm getting older and I'm still lost in life. The loneliness is also getting to me. I can't focus in life because I keep thinking that there's no point. I've been stuck in the same position for 6 years now and it's just made me feel really depressed. I just feel like I'm getting closer to killing myself. I thought about hiring a professional cuddler so that I can have a woman's touch. Shits pathetic but its been almost 3 years since I've been hugged by a woman. I'm too ugly and aspie to get laid or to have a gf, so I guess this is the best I can do.

The only thing I enjoy doing is lifting. If I were to sustain a serious injury at the gym and be out for a while I seriously would kill myself.

I recently stopped acting so meek and being more forward but I've been angry at myself for not doing it sooner and for pretty much being a loser. All that wasted opportunity and time. If I could literally beat my past self up I would.

What I want to do, and who I want to be will cause me to create a rift between me and the ones I love most because I was too afraid to chase them before, I’m lonely enough as it is. I don’t know if I can let them go.

Do you travel?

I’m crying in the club right now

WTF mate, get yourself together and smile and laugh

Yes. Life is suffering. Pick up your cross and bear it.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i suffer from nogf syndrome, 23 yrs old and still no sex